[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does it feel that these days, with the power of technolo

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: pondering.jpg (338KB, 800x532px) Image search: [Google]
pondering.jpg
338KB, 800x532px
How does it feel that these days, with the power of technology, any expression of your racist, homophobic, and/or sexist opinions or ideals will result in you being called out in public, potentially for the whole world to see, and costing you stuff like friends, family, or even your job?

Examples:
- http://www.kgw.com/news/local/beaverton-plumber-fired-after-racist-road-rage-rant/11730993
- http://www.phillyvoice.com/pa-man-fired-over-racist-tirade-anti-fracking-protest/
- http://www.theroot.com/blogs/the_grapevine/2015/10/man_who_got_fired_because_of_racist_facebook_photo_says_he_s_being_targeted.html
- http://www.eater.com/2015/10/16/9552435/two-wendys-employees-fired-racist-note-kids-meal-colorado
- http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/arizona-student-fired-job-posting-racist-tweet-article-1.2414151

What an age we live in.
>>
File: Inquisition_Burning.jpg (356KB, 952x956px) Image search: [Google]
Inquisition_Burning.jpg
356KB, 952x956px
>>25553777
Feels britty historic op!
>>
>>25553777

I'm not homophobic, racist, or sexist, and I'm definitely not stupid enough to express those things publicly if I were, so I think I'm alright.

Cry moar /pol/yps
>>
Don't be racist, homophobic, or sexist. Problem solved.
>>
>>25554223
That doesn't make you safe. You'll say something eventually, even going to this board could make you guilty to some people.

In case you didn't know, this is what they'll say to your claims of innocence:
>All racists, sexists, homophobes deny it. These are invisible systems of oppression which may be even invisible to those perpetrating them. Your ignorance in refusing to admit your guilt is just another part of the system of oppression you're participating in and benefiting from.

Essentially even your protestation of innocence is evidence of guilt. Even saying "I'm not racist" as a white person is a faux-pas.
>>
>>25553777
It'll be a good reason to finally anhero
>>
>>25554223
>stupid
>ableist
>triggered and reported to campus shadow council of social justice
>>
>>25554610
Everybody's racist, homophobic, sexist, or ethnocentric to an extent; and/or to at least something.

Prejudice and bigotry are survival instincts meant to tip you off about some unknown threat you likely don't have the time to analyse and fully confirm if they're a legit danger to you. So you make rash and hasty decision just in case.

Granted there's a lot of obvious downsides and dangers to this. Much like how beating people up because they piss you off is a natural response, despite being an obvious no-no.
>>
>tfw someone you thought was your friend has been blackmailing you
>>
File: angry frog.png (102KB, 550x385px) Image search: [Google]
angry frog.png
102KB, 550x385px
>implying I have a job, education or any sort of social life to threaten me with excluding me from

FUCK ALL NIGGERS CRACKERS CHINKS PAKIS BEANERS REDSKINS ABOS AND ALL OTHER NATIVE PEOPLES WHO ARE HARD TO GROUP INTO A RACE THEY'RE ALL SAVAGES ANYWAY FUCK ALL GAY PEOPLE STRAIGHT PEOPLE BISEXUAL PEOPLE ASEXUAL PEOPLE WHATEVER PANSEXUAL MEANS FUCK THEM TOO FUCK PEDOPHILES PEOPLE WHO FUCK DEAD BODIES PEOPLE WHO FUCK ANIMALS FUCK MEN FUCK WOMEN FUCK TRANSEXUAL PEOPLE PEOPLE WITH THAT THING WHERE YOU'RE BOTH WITH XXY CHROMOSOMES FUCK JEWS ATHIESTS CHRISTIANS MUSLIMS BUDHISTS HINDUS SIHKS SCIENTOLOGISTS SATANISTS FUCK DISABLED PEOPLE FUCK RETARDED PEOPLE FUCK PEOPLE WITH MENTAL DISABILITIES BUT ESPECIALLY FUCK ALL NORMIES
>>
It sucks. It's because cultural Marxists are in power and for some reason get off on being delusionally utopian.
>>
>>25555044
You can't have zealots with a promise of heaven.
>>
While I dont want to be near people who are racist, homophobic and the like at work, being racist or homophobic off work is fine. Completely fine.

Let people express themselves.
>>
>>25556329
Expressing one's self still has consequence, I'm afraid.
>>
>>25556180
*without

was the missing part of that deep original line.
>>
File: 1381793778633.jpg (55KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
1381793778633.jpg
55KB, 500x372px
>>25553777
I'm glad. /pol/fags are no better than furries and need to have their lives ruined. I'm tired of them derailing every thread with their bullshit. Good riddance.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.