[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Man, I messed up bad

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1451705337631.jpg (864KB, 1244x1305px) Image search: [Google]
1451705337631.jpg
864KB, 1244x1305px
Why can't I just kill myself?
Why do people have to be hypothetically sad over it?
Why can't they just be like
>yeah I understand why they did it. they fucked up bad. let's hope they don't next time around or that they're content in the void or whatever. meanwhile I will continue my life as if they never existed because they fucking sucked, to be frank

By even posting here I continue to fuck up
What the fuck is going on /r9k/, what the fuck is going on?

I have this feeling of cosmic unimportance right now because the stars are actually showing for once, and it makes me wanna just go for it in a good bittersweet way.
>>
just do it you pussy. who cares how it'll make people feel, you'll be dead
>>
lmao dude get a life you loser
>>
>>25553758
>it makes me wanna just go for it in a good bittersweet way.
You won't. Your lack of talent genes in combination with your lack of drive and general worth has left you in a place where suicide is perfectly logical, but you will never do it, because you are just that sort of person.
>>
I know how you feel, but as an outsider.

I keep thinking my dad should kill himself. He's such a fuckup and he cries to me all the time about how he fucked up his life so much. He's told me he's suicidal. I wish I could tell him that it's okay if he just dies. Tbh senpai, I'd be better off if he were dead. Too beta to tell him that though. Also I think it's illegal to encourage people to kill themselves, or to neglect to alert the authorities if you know they will try.
>>
>>25553758
Just go get a therapist m80
>>
>>25554175
Hm. I wonder if this is the case with me, sometimes. Everyone around me would be objectively better off without me. Are they just feigning emotional attachment because they feel like they have to? Heck I feel that way myself a lot.

>>25554108
I can't nagger that's the point
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.