[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me one good reason why it's morally wrong to masturbate

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 1450346530027.jpg (167KB, 1533x961px) Image search: [Google]
1450346530027.jpg
167KB, 1533x961px
Give me one good reason why it's morally wrong to masturbate in public.

>It's illegal
>It's creepy
>It's against my religion
These are not good reasons
>>
children. god
>>
>>25552999
What about them?
Obviously masturbating on children is immoral. Just masturbate away from them.
>>
The police are paid to remove you when they catch you, taking them off the streets and into the station to do paperwork. Dangerous for the townsfolk.
>>
>ain't nobody want to see that shit nasty fuck

>it's against the law to do it so you're risking your rights and tax payer's money

>keep it to yourself , when sex is a private thing societies are considerably better

>respect the mores of other people

really
>>
>>25553057
>It's illegal
>It's creepy
>It's against my religion

not good reasons, as stated in OP
>>
>>25552925
Those are good reasons. You asked about why it is MORALLY wrong. If people base their morals off religious ideals (which many do to some extend) then that is a perfectly valid answer.

Lots of people also look to laws and widely accepted values as a means to determine right and wrong. Whether you personally agree with it or not, the fact that it is both illegal and considered "socially taboo" is a perfectly valid moralistic reason to not do it.

Hope that answers your retard bait question.
>>
>>25553155
That's just semantics. All I'm saying is that it doesn't actually hurt anyone if you go off to the side of the road and shoot a load into the bush. It just creeps people out, but big deal.
>>
>when you jerking off on a bus and your cum accidentally lands on a 46 year old chinese woman
>>
So what's stopping you? Just do it and deal with the consequences.
>>
STDs exist and semen carries them.
>>
>>25553152
Fuck off cuck
"I-I don't like that reason"
Well give me good reason not to kill you if I see you masturbating in public?
>it violates my right to life
>it's messy
>it's illegal
Are not good reasons
>>
>>25553660
>It would make my loved ones very sad

There's a good reason why it's morally wrong to kill me.
>>
>>25553660
>it violates my right to life
No more so than smoking does, far less actually
>it's messy
So it eating a chilidog in public
>it's illegal
An argument from authority is very poor. Does the law truly shape your morals?
>>
>>25553607
this, no one wants your aids infected fluids contaminating every surface in a 2 3/4 mile radius of your domicile
>>
>>25553743
No it's not pick a different one
>>25553747
Fuck off nigger
>>
>>25553607
fair enough. only good counter argument I've heard in this thread
>>
There is no good reason given your stipulation, aside from it being unsanitary like sneezing on random objects. Your last stipulation is flawed, however, if you include social convention with religion. It's a big violation of social convention to masturbate in front of unwilling viewers, especially children (people seem to think they're not ready to handle seeing some random guy beating off in public and may not even have any education on the matter, which brings up an uncomfortable subject well before parents are ready to discuss it with their kids). Social convention is important for the sedentary civilizations to function properly. Without following it, the whole point of society becomes moot and civilization crumbles. If you want to beat off in public, do it in a civilization that doesn't care, or do it outside of civilization's borders.
>>
>>25552925
It spreads filth and disease?
>>
Kids can see you man
>>
>>25554144
Are you implying that our society would crumble if public masturbation were legalized?
>>
>>25554489
Considering how exposed women are nowadays, so what?
>>
>>25552925
Those are good reasons.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.