[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been thinking. You know how simple processes can be

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (348KB, 744x1392px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
348KB, 744x1392px
I've been thinking. You know how simple processes can be easily simulated, right? Take coin-tossing for example.

>always start with the same action: toss
>outcome is either heads or tails, both with a probability of 0.5

Writing this down on paper, we can easily mentally simulate the process of coin-tossing with satisfying results - you don't really need to toss coins. Especially if you have some sort of random number generator to aid you.

I was wondering - could we do the same to simulate a girl/gf? We'll compile a list of thousands of different actions, with multiple outcomes each. We do this by asking normies. For example, we ask normies what vaginas taste like, they'll give us different answers and there you have it - we can mentally simulate the act of licking vagina (with the help of ingredients like salt or fish, depending on what the normies say).

If we do this for enough processes that in total form "the gf experience", we can basically simulate having a gf using our list (more like book) as a reference.

Thoughts?
>>
It would be waaaaay to much data to compile in any sort of efficient fashion my mans. It's an interesting idea though
>>
>>25552660

If we do it digitally, and make it open source, it keep be feasible. Especially if we neatly organize it, for example:

choose act:
category - sexual.
subcategory - oral.
act - cunnilingus

And then it gives you data using random number generators and whatnot, like

>taste like salmon
>she moans in the following fashion *sound bite provided*
>she wants you to continue for.. etc.
>>
File: 1451780173363.jpg (7KB, 240x232px) Image search: [Google]
1451780173363.jpg
7KB, 240x232px
We could divide the day in parts, then decide on a list of variations. Say we divide the day in 3 parts, for every variation of part one we would have a set number of variations of part 2.

This way we could have a limit on the possible variation, and greatly reduce the chance for irrational combinations. Then we would be left with simulating what would happen, somehow.
>>
>>25552932

We could also somehow link the different probabilities of acts happening, so that we could make a girl more "reserved" for example, by "rigging"the probabilities as such (i.e. She's not likely to moan or talk dirty).

This way girls would have personalities.
>>
>>25552602
Eventually everything will be simulated just like our universe is
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.