[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
#wastehistime2016
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 442
Thread images: 97
Hey guys reminder that if you don't have a girlfriend its your fault because only men can be petty or manipulative.

>Bonus: posting misogyny here is no different than misandry ranting on twitter

Anyway look up #wastehistime2016 and bring back something good
>>
File: paidmeal.png (80 KB, 634x574) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
paidmeal.png
80 KB, 634x574
>paying
>for
>meals
>>
File: thinking of you.png (207 KB, 496x502) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
thinking of you.png
207 KB, 496x502
>hey man you can tell when a girl is into you
fucking kek
>>
>niggers wonder why no man wants to deal with their bullshit
>>
File: 1434606204655.jpg (107 KB, 1040x1055) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1434606204655.jpg
107 KB, 1040x1055
Holy fuck this pisses me off so much
How can girls be so heartless and lead guys on like this?
>>
>>25552917
Just ignore them senpai. They literally just want attention.
>>
We should start a #wastehertime2016 so grills can feel our pain.
>>
>>25552917
They're just mad. Just laugh that most of these women are single mothers, or will end up single and childless.
>>
>>25552917
dude empowered wymyn lmao
>>
>>25552917
They're not really doing this shit. It's like the way we talk about practice gfs. It's 90% just frustration.
>>
remember guys, all of you have done this to women before
>>
this is literally practice gf except with the genders reversed
>>
>american womyn
>>
>tfw used to send oneitis heartfelt messages

mostly stuff like pretending to be interested in the things she is and looking back it was autistic and beta as hell

I lose sleep at the thought of her showing anyone else
>>
File: boring.png (50 KB, 638x390) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
boring.png
50 KB, 638x390
Next time you think about orbiting a girl
>>
>>25552520
its just nigger women cementing their place as least desireable women on earth, what else is new?
>>
File: rage.jpg (139 KB, 1280x814) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
rage.jpg
139 KB, 1280x814
>where have all the good guys gone?
>>
all of these so far have been posted by niggirls

Spending any time at all with them is already a waste of time
>>
>>25552976
>Implying all men have done this
Seems a little...sexist to me.
>>
>>25552780
It's supposed to b8 you into believing she's into you because its a personal snap, but then she posts it for everyone to see just so you doubt yourself
>>
This is a pretty damn good meme.

Who said women can't be funny?

The 2016 meme season is starting well.
>>
File: hashtag harassment.png (638 KB, 1000x549) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hashtag harassment.png
638 KB, 1000x549
This was back during the #YesAllWomen trend in the wake of the Isla Vista Shootings. This was a comic comissioned for the New York Times regarding the backlash the hashtag had sparked. To their credit, they didn't publish it.
>>
File: ill see.jpg (47 KB, 640x386) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ill see.jpg
47 KB, 640x386
this could be us but u playin
>>
File: 1442523319046.jpg (89 KB, 438x503) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1442523319046.jpg
89 KB, 438x503
>>25553071
>Women bitch and moan about their lack of rights constantly
>Considered to be feminism and "Standing up for themselves"
>Men criticize feminist movement
>Considered to be babies (ie. male tears)

Gotta love their logic.
>>
>>25553069
>Who said women can't be funny
>doubting based hitchens
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpLik9VOdQo
https://tayiabr.wordpress.com/2014/11/06/why-women-arent-funny-christopher-hitchens/
>>
>>25553190

His final response on the subject was frosting.
>>
File: 1436738693898.png (111 KB, 672x434) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1436738693898.png
111 KB, 672x434
>>25552988
this one is actually pretty good trolling

>tfw actually find these funny because you've totally written off women and don't give a fuck anymore
>>
guys i am not joking when I say I am really starting to despise women

im almost slipping into full elliot rodger mode, i just have no respect for these cunts anymore, I hope ISIS takes over the west and ever woman gets raped and beaten, I will laugh at them

I just cant stand it much longer
>>
>>25553190
>calling out Dykes and Jews
Holy shit, he was so fucking based. Imagine him doing this today and seeing the SJWs of 2016 get pissed.
>>
File: who dis.jpg (41 KB, 640x342) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
who dis.jpg
41 KB, 640x342
I remember an article by some feminist about how netflix and chill has replaced the traditional dinner date, and how that was a failure of chivalry.

If this is the result, then fuck chivalry.
>>
>not realizing these are jokes making fun of heartless women
>thinking a hashtag named "#WasteHisTime2016" isn't self aware
>>
File: idk.gif (2 MB, 359x274) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
idk.gif
2 MB, 359x274
who cares? beta loser ought to learn their lesson

its like when a kid is getting bullied, why doesnt he just stop being a pussy?
>>
>you just gotta be confident bro
>>
>>25553289

AND A REAL HERO
REAL HUMAN BEING
AND
A
REAL
HERO
REAL
HUMAN
BEAN
>>
File: betrayer.gif (645 KB, 245x198) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
betrayer.gif
645 KB, 245x198
>The profile pictures show mostly black and ethnic girls

Hmmm
>>
>>25553411
this
they are clearly talking about the urban youth that spend all their time hounding and pressuring women
CAN I HAVE YO NUMBA CAN I HAVE IT

if these girls ever caught a whiteboy they wouldn't let go
>>
>>25552966
Practice gfs are a thing though, you moron.
>>
>>25553306
fuck netflix and chill

YIFY and blowjobs
>>
>>25553451
I think what niggers are to black people, these whores are to women.

Don't delude yourselves into thinking women all behave like this.
>>
>>25552988
reading this I can't help but feel these women are just joking around. This one is pretty fucking hilarious.
>>
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 600x972) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 600x972
Most women are solipsistic. They don't empathize with the average man and assume they must have the same experiences
>>
File: image.jpg (105 KB, 600x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
105 KB, 600x960
>>25553451
>white knighting in a Twitter thread
Fuck dude
>>
File: hihi.jpg (226 KB, 684x633) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hihi.jpg
226 KB, 684x633
whatr the fuck is wrong with women?

dont know why I even bother
>>
Even if they're not joking around, notice how they're all nigger women. Nobody wants them anyway, yet they feel the need to waste men's time because they are only used for sex my black men and nothing else by other races of men.
>>
>>25552520

and they wonder why rapists and serial killers exist.
>>
Hopefully beta orbiters will learn their lesson and join the uprising.
>>
>>25553511
>>25553568
>Women think they're making a joke but they're really just stating the things they do.
>>
Why are all of these black girls...
Holy shit brothers are screwed.
>>
>>25553411
No shit, it originated from Black twitter.

Black twitter is one of the most powerful forces on twitter itself.
>>
>>25552976
Misdirected anger, they're trying to hurt the Chads who bailed on them but those guys actually don't give a fuck

At least that's what that pic makes me think
>>
>>25553381
>tfw you say no he isn't
>#WasteHerTime2016
This would be considered misogynistic
>>
>>25553609
This.

Just look at the profile pictures of these people.
>>
Post moar

These are kinda funny
>>
Gentlemen, we are knee deep in a new generation of women. THese are far more outspoken than the hippies of the 60's and 70's but also more into kinky shit than the sluts of the 80's and 90's. Hell, and they require even more attention than the children just born in the 2000's. These are women who simultaneously NEED men and hate them. Ever see a woman build something with her own two hands? Ever see her open a pickle jar on her own without mechanical advantage? How about break a world record set by a man?

These creatures are dangerous and yet less capable than the previous generation. We should be careful to let them grow so confident lest they de-fang the men of our society even further. This kind of behavior must be stamped out.
>>
File: 1442809533391.png (231 KB, 468x513) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1442809533391.png
231 KB, 468x513
>>25553511
>daniel murillo g

Ultimate cuck
>>
>>25553511
who the fuck is the last guy kidding, never heard of any dudes playing these dumb games. Do these people literally think it's men who do this or are they pretending to be retarded?
>>
This is pretty top tier mad. Maybe women aren't so bad
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 474x1024) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 474x1024
>>25553645
>be black
>don't be Tyrone
Truly the worst of both worlds, too black for the whites and too white for the blacks
>>
>mfw #wastehertime

Up yours , roasties
>>
File: 1442296164146.jpg (58 KB, 384x384) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1442296164146.jpg
58 KB, 384x384
>>25553675
Thats exactly what I was thinking, they keep on saying shit like guys are complaining about the hashtag but they do the same shit all the time.
>>
File: CYFFuUzWwAAkmGD.jpg (35 KB, 599x369) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
CYFFuUzWwAAkmGD.jpg
35 KB, 599x369
>Even if you find a girl who loves you, you cannot guarantee she won't try to set you up for failure
>>
The thing is I've literally never seen men be so intentionally and harshly emotionally manipulative.

Posting shit like this on social media is solely a female phenomena.

As Louis CucK once said.

"A man will cut off your arm and throw it into a river, but a woman will shit inside your heart."
>>
>>25552520
I knew I recognized that filename!
http://youtu.be/PMzjE4eCul8
>>
and people are surprised elliot rodgers exist
>>
>>25553071

An actual Ad Hominem. A rare thing to see.
>>
>>25553797
Why would Chad be pissed off of a hashtag? He gets pussy on the the daily by tricking basic bitches. That's the whole point
>>
>>25553863

The Supreme Gentlemen, a real hero and a real human being.

THERE'S SOMETHING ABOUT YOU BOY, IT'S HARD TO EXPLAIN!
>>
File: 1422205577052.jpg (48 KB, 350x468) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1422205577052.jpg
48 KB, 350x468
>>25553804
Kek, reminds me of this song.

https://youtu.be/7hf8BJVwdnY
>>
>>25553643
So far, pretty much every one of these has actually happened to me.
>>
>>25553889
Im saying these females are pissed off at chad but betas are the one responding.
>>
File: lucy pinder.jpg (207 KB, 1024x1372) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
lucy pinder.jpg
207 KB, 1024x1372
This thread is retarded. It's like being upset that your cat only likes you because you feed it.
>>
>>25553928
Your a chump.
>>
>>25553889
That's why they're dumb as fuck. It seems like it's mostly creep/beta shaming but then they try and justify it by saying those guys do the same thing. Obviously betas don't go around playing girls though so it's fucked
>>
>>25552917
Girls have the same sort of empathy as children.

Children have surprisingly little empathy, but that turns into a 180 when anyone displays authority near them and treats them kindly.
>>
>>25553934

Yes, we know.

Can't stop the show. You might as well learn to disconnect from the game and laugh at it.
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 177x212) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 177x212
>>25552981
shouldn't you yurocucks be in bed right now :^)
>>
>>25553306
>women literally throwing out bantz like
No tomorrow
>they're all hilarious af
>every beta gets mad
They're just joking you retards. How do you not find this funny? And you complain that women are sensistive.
>>
>>25553934
Exactly.

Chads, if they are reading, chuckle. Then move on to the next bitch.
>>
>>25553952
Don't I know it.
>>
File: 1450199033744.jpg (692 KB, 553x936) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450199033744.jpg
692 KB, 553x936
>>25553582
But that's standard female behavior. That's nothing new.
>>
>>25553643

This is what makes it so funny. Guys don't think like that.

Sure guys will hurt women by fucking them and leaving them but guys don't deliberately calculate ways to crush a person's soul with no regards.
>>
File: karin tea.jpg (173 KB, 750x1061) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
karin tea.jpg
173 KB, 750x1061
>>25553974
Disconnect and connect to the new waifu age anon.
>>
>>25553785
>men doing the same thing as women
>YEAAH YEAAH AWESOME
are you guys retarded or what? They're both funny anyway. This is why you guys can't be normies. Normies are joking around. Every robot on fucking r9k needs to be politically correct and careful to not offend any of you shitheads.
>>
>>25553804
That's actually pretty fucking funny
>>
>>25553988
/r9k/ is intimidated when they look at bitches that would destroy them socially.

You guys aren't pimps man, your too emotional to fuck with these girls.
>>
Is this what you normies have to put up with? I'm glad I don't need to worry about getting a gf. You all must be masochistic to deal with this shit.
>>
>>25554061

Researching AI now, anon. Currently watching this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfJjx12wkVQ

Skip ahead to 1:00:30 about AI. Currently learning about Deep Belief networks.
>>
>>25554068
>Every robot on fucking r9k needs to be politically correct and careful to not offend any of you shitheads.

The secret /r9k/ doesn't want to admit.

That they are as PC as tumblr.
>>
reminder that you are an evil misogynist if you don't treat your torturer like she's a princess
>>
>always thought black women had more sanity than white women
>see this shit
>>
These are all shitskin girls
>>
>>25554129

>PC pro-woman crowd posts here.
>Face resistance to their posts.
>YOU GUYS ARE JUST LIKE US!!!ONE!

Oh, give it a rest. Jesus. You heard something you don't like because some disagreed with you. Cry more.
>>
>>25554088
I find it hilarious that they are on 4chan but cry like little bitches.
I blow my friends the fuck out all the time and we laugh about it later. Because it's nothing. This isn't even bully tier either. There's a different between bullying and dicking around. I thought people on r9k were supposed to be bros. Cant dick around with these sissies they all have vaginas.
>>
>>25554162
This thread is filled to the brink in robot tears.
>>
>>25554107

Now watching this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ll5321zjOxI

About to move on to some MIT instructional videos.
>>
>>25554135
>Vice
Literally the new Jezebel
>>
>>25554162
Dude, just don't let these bitches run your emotions.

That is rule one if you had a father that loved you.
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 421x421) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 421x421
>>25554068
>>25554088
>>25554129
Oh boy here comes the self-righteous normies to derail the mean ol thread about women
>>
>>25554129
We're sensitive about shit that actually hurts (maliciousness, bullying).
Tumblr is sensitive about shit that shouldn't hurt anyone (sexualization, men's rights)
>>
>>25554200

How's is it any different than when women don't post here?

It's not.

You haven't actually accomplished anything.

>>25554210

>implications
>>
>>25554225
B-but complaining about them only makes you as bad as them!!!
>>
>>25553582
Seriously, why the fuck do these teen sluts post reaction pics from old films/shows they've never watched? Is this their idea of being cultured?
>>
>>25554200
It's not. Read the original post of the thread.
> Bring back something good
This shit is hilarious. It shows why women shouldn't be taken very seriously.
>>
File: 1560779.png (405 KB, 317x259) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1560779.png
405 KB, 317x259
>>25554276
I'm not sure about you, but I have reaction images from things I've never watched.

pic not related but still
>>
>>25554276
That's actually a pretty popular reaction image, phamm
>>
File: VICE kill all men.jpg (46 KB, 600x589) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
VICE kill all men.jpg
46 KB, 600x589
>>25554206
jeez, Anon, get with the times. #allciswhitemenareshitlords
>>
Is this like some post-post-post irony shit? This is nothing like a practice gf and men never do shit like this. It's funny, but I don't see any parallels to it and how men treat women.

And why is it only black women? I thought they couldn't even find anyone interested in them. That's why they all have aids and shit, because they can only get pumped and dumped.
>>
>>25554129

This couldn't be further from the truth. Plz just kill yourself ms roastie. No one will ever love you.
>>
This stuff doesn't make me angry anymore, it just makes me sad.
>>
>>25553804
thats pretty cool actually, I'd buy her a drink platonically.
>>
>>25554238
>implications

So you do have a father that loves you?

Why don't you know this rule about these hoes? Why are you crying?
>>
>>25554200
>>25554129
>>25554088
>go to a place frequented by people with low self esteem or are socially ostracized.
>they care about being mocked
Wow you guys need to relax

>women on a mainstream social networking site gain massive popularity by exploiting male desire
>people go out of their way to defend them
Lmao this is hilarious
>>
>>25554150

You only have yourself to blame. How could you be so retarded? Black women are the worst type of woman there is. They have no redeeming features whatsoever.
>>
File: 1449719605517.gif (561 KB, 625x626) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449719605517.gif
561 KB, 625x626
>>25554129
7/10 family, best I've seen all day
>>
File: 1433174660007.jpg (28 KB, 250x240) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1433174660007.jpg
28 KB, 250x240
>>25552520
>almost exclusively black girls
guess everything is fine really
also, dont worry blackbots, this will stop being a thing in a month or two, likely less
>>
>>25554467

Come on man, if we whiteknight hard enough they might suck our dicks.
>>
>>25554298
Men do the exact same thing all the time and its hilarious. So they shouldn't be taken seriously either by your terms.
>>
>>25554467
If anything man I'm on your side. Its just I'm not a whiny bitch about it.
>>
>>25554068
The difference is the guys are joking mostly about imaginary scenarios, but the women are joking mostly about things they actually do
>>
>>25554567
Name one guy that did this that wasn't publicly ostracized or charged with a crime.
>>
A lot of these woman are black.

Why are they so fucking vindictive?
>>
Guys guys guys, this whole thing is a joke.

These are the things guys do to black women, they just use them and waste their time. Notice how it's only black women tweeting this shit. Nobody is attracted to them, and they get used so they are just doing this when they know perfectly well these men don't give a fuck.

It's all other nigger women retweeting/favoriting, and nothing of value has ever been lost.
>>
>>25554634
because they're fucking hideous and nobody wants them so they're bitter and created this hashtag.
>>
>>25554634
because the only guys they've had experience with are niggers
>>
>>25554567
Maybe if women didn't reward the kind of person who would do such a thing, they wouldn't project that behavior onto all men; regardless of how they'd actually respond.
>>
>>25554567
Give me an example of something of this caliber, originated by a man. Don't give me #Wastehertime2016, because that is just a reaction to this. Go ahead, faggot/cunt.
>>
>>25554579
One of those dudes posted a date of some shit that happened.
>>
>>25554638
Look at the photos again, there are one or two white and asian bitches.
>>
>get serious with a girl who is around 30 and looking to have children
>string her along for 3-4 years
>dump her so her eggs are even more stale

#WasteHerTime2016
>>
File: 1408410973069.png (41 KB, 455x410) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1408410973069.png
41 KB, 455x410
Now do you see, whitebots? Do you finally understand what blackbots have to endure on a daily basis?

Do you feel ashamed for your words and deeds?
>>
>>25554693
yea well they're just playing along to fit in
>>
>>25554754

No. You know why? First thing you do is make fun of white boys for "not controlling their women" when you have literally let yours run around like animals.
>>
>>25554675
>The difference is the guys are joking mostly about imaginary scenarios
>the guys are joking mostly about imaginary scenarios
>joking mostly about imaginary scenarios
>mostly
>>
#wastehertime

Promise to marry her, and then don't turn up at the expensive wedding her father paid for.
>>
>>25554776
it's not that they don't control their women, it's that they just ignore their women because there are better alternatives around. you can't expect a black person to date their gorilla women when there's white goddesses walking around everywhere.
>>
>>25554812

Then why are they saying this?

>>25554754
>>
>>25554754

>blackbot

No such thing, fuck off. Making up the retarded term whitebot is also retarded. Just fuck off. You obviously don't understand this board.

The whole fucking point of anonymity is that you can talk freely. You people are no better than the fembots prancing around like"oh look at me having a vagina and shit, don't hit on me silly bois tfwnorobotbf"
>>
>>25554845
t. Alberto Barbosa

WE
>>
>>25554796
Whatever you buttflusterd faggot.
>>
~ AIways Remember ~
>>
>>25553943
A lot of men don't realize that women are the same way. I personally find it disgusting and will never date, and I hope that as more men find this out, they will come to the same conclusion.
>>
>>25554940
Is this an anti-/r9k/ propaganda?

Prepare to be harassed online.
>>
File: 1447914680414.jpg (500 KB, 1280x1707) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447914680414.jpg
500 KB, 1280x1707
>>25554940
>mfw that obvious forced cutoff at 20
I wonder what the real graph would look like.
>>
File: the smugest.jpg (77 KB, 1280x722) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
the smugest.jpg
77 KB, 1280x722
>>25554956
Yeah, that's why you'll never date.
>>
>>25555019
I'm also a mentally ill NEET, but there's no motivation to even try to make myself more attractive.
>>
>>25555014

What makes you even think it could possibly be anti-r9k? It's what most of use have been saying all along. Women are only valued for two things, their youth and their chastity.

Why do you think so many of us reject fat women, old women, and single mothers so much? It's because it's better to be single than be with a nonvirgin or woman over the age of 20.
>>
if you're getting buttblasted about this you need to get underage b&, the game is already in the mans favor by the age of 23-24. Stay single and take a shower every few days and you can run through as many girls as you feel like.
>>
>>25553943
The real tragedy is that men are raised to think that a woman will be a faithful companion like a dog, when they're really a lazy cat.
>>
File: strangegame.png (121 KB, 500x324) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
strangegame.png
121 KB, 500x324
Where women always this evil? I always thought that at least some women would be nice. Why did they become this way?
>>
File: 1419577495725.gif (120 KB, 208x356) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1419577495725.gif
120 KB, 208x356
>>25554845
Oh please, cry me a river, faggot.

>You obviously don't understand this board.

100% ICK!!
>>
>>25553988
>They're just joking you retards
You're giving them too much credit. That kind of mindset is the exact reason they'd fuck with you.
>>
even having attention from girls doesn't make men feel like they're wasting their time
>>
>real woman
why not just embrace 2d
in a century or so we can make it real anyway
>>
Holy shit. All women deserve to die painful deaths, and to think they wonder why fewer and fewer people are willing to put up with their bullshit.
>>
>>25553775
e a r l

s w e a t
>>
>>25555243
A century? More like a decade. Really all it will take is for VR and sex dolls to become cheaper. I remember a thread where one anon bought a sex doll and said it was excellent except for needing to be heated beforehand and cleaned afterwards.
>>
>>25554457
>cucking yourself
what a world
>>
>>25553511
>talk to him for 9 months

Literally wasting your own time for no reason
>>
>>25553568
>tell him you're not able to hang
>wasting his time

Why are women so stupid?
>>
>>25555668
You're missing the point of the hashtag. They aren't necessarily suggesting you are doing this, the majority of women that are posting this shit are only doing so because men did it to them.
>>
>>25555781
They aren't necessarily suggesting that other women do this*
>>
>>25553804
why would I leave a relationship before fucking the other chick first?
>>
>>25553839
Yeah, its like a fucking game to them. When men break off a woman it usually painful for them too, men never really want to hurt women. Women get all vindictive and think its ok to just be this way without even trying to soften the edges.
>>
>>25552520

> if you don't have a girlfriend its your fault
> only men can be petty or manipulative
> posting misogyny here is no different than misandry ranting on twitter

Tippity top kicking kek
>>
>>25555877
Nah, I decided to stop talking to this one girl and I'm fine.
>>
>>25554940
I'm actually really digging mid/late 20s gals.

they know what they need to do in bed much more than >22s did. So much less 'I'm going to lay here in the position I find best and you do it'
>>
this is something only women do a man will cut you off and leave it be, a woman will attack your character
>>
>>25555555
Women are shit.

Drink until you die
>>
File: are we dem boyz.jpg (258 KB, 1280x862) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
are we dem boyz.jpg
258 KB, 1280x862
Women have been wastin niggas time for years! jus now puttin it in hashtags lmao! I remain unbothered
>>
Because blackbot sounds funny and we all know the majority of us are white. Knowone was trying to hate on you. Its not like your being called a nigger dude chill you fucking black piece of shit
>>
File: 1449418369138.jpg (17 KB, 500x368) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449418369138.jpg
17 KB, 500x368
>>25553381
>>25553306
>>25553116
>>25553007
>>25552988
>>25552976
>>25552682
>>25552587

>non whites

posts discarded to the rubbish
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 693x461) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 693x461
>tfw they're all niggers
>tfw there is nothing uglier, fatter, louder, stupider, and as unlovable as a black feminist
>>
File: skellington_mcgee.jpg (215 KB, 565x678) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
skellington_mcgee.jpg
215 KB, 565x678
>>25552520
>mfw 28 years old
>mfw I don't understand all this twitter, #ing, SJW, Redpill, MGTOW
>mfw kids these days
>>
>>25554638
Black, white, Asian. All are unavailable to you so what comfort have you found?
>>
>>25552682
All that fucking makeup.

Jesus Christ, what is bring with women?
>>
>>25553921
thought the same thing, was thinking of the song as i opened the link
>>
File: you can do it.png (127 KB, 500x344) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
you can do it.png
127 KB, 500x344
>>25556439
>Asian
>Unavailable

Not in Asia, I live and work solely to take extended vacations in Japan because there white guys are high value and rare and with the language/culture/racial barrier women can't tell that you are autistic and naturally rate you as more physically attractive.
Manlet? Who cares! You will be average-tall in Asia.
I'm thinking of trying Korea next because it's cheaper but still a modern country.
>>
>>25556508
I was gonna say the same thing, she looks like a fucking clown.
>>
>>25553713
Most of them are black
>>
>>25553289
welcome aboard brother
you are in the right place
>>
This is fucking INSANE.

As much as I hate roasties, I have to admit, this is pretty fucking funny.

Also, most guys don't do shit like this. However, these are things that girls have been doing to guys for decades.
>>
>>25556753
I dislike men and women equally, both are Machiavellian and self justifying in the vast majority of cases.
Occasionally you get people who are more enlightened and they can be male or female.
That's why my goal is to master manipulation and go full sociopath, lead them down traps with their own greed.
>>
>>25553466
>YIFY
Top pleb.
>>
>>25553713
>implying i would hand the food to him
>>
>>25556406
Huurrr I'm 28. Look how old and cool I am. Fuck off loser.
>>
>>25557567
>Projecting this hard

How does it feel having such low self esteem?
lmao
>>
This is all for the good of society to be honest.

Men are being pushed more and more towards a place where they will never have sympathy for women.

No more attention for whores. No more relationships. No more sympathy. No more interest.

They'll be all alone and wonder what happened to all the men when they hit 30.
>>
File: 1356795887294.jpg (100 KB, 477x530) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1356795887294.jpg
100 KB, 477x530
>Mfw this tag proves every single whiteknight wrong and shows that women consciously do these things when friendzoning a guy
Kek, this is the best thing that could have happened.
Where the whiteknights at?
>>
even robots cant handle bants, terrible just terrible
>>
>>25557793
I think it's more of a movement of buttblasted females trying to get back at Chad

>>25557798
Of course they can't, what were you expecting? Robots are huge pussies and completely delusional, they are just as bad as tumblr whores.
>>
>>25557964
>I think it's more of a movement of buttblasted females trying to get back at Chad
Are they so stupid that they don't even realize that Chad doesn't care about them beyond getting his dick wet?
>>
>>25557978
They won't accept that as true, and when reality doesn't align with their hopes and dreams they get butthurt
>>
>>25555015

Same shape as the woman's and it goes all the way to 1
>>
>>25552587
What is #FightForBoys2016
>>
>>25554754
AHAHA get the fuck out gatorbait.
>>
>be me
>talking to girl
>sends me lots of nudes
>says she is scared of me
>why?
>because I can't control you. I don't feel like I'm in control.

And just like that fellas, you win. All you got to do is literally use the same tactics. Ignore, feign disinterest, take a long time to text back.

But let's be honest; you're ignoring her because she's not important; you're feigning disinterest because you actually are disinterested; and you're taking a long time to text back because you have alpha male shit to do... right?
>>
>>25558350
Solid advice.

Another good reason not to live with a girl. She can't see the productive shit you do when you're out of the house, and when you're in the house you "just sit around all the time" (her perspective).
>>
File: 1451612958002.png (48 KB, 565x550) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451612958002.png
48 KB, 565x550
>tfw scared you're a beta orbiter now

Fuck this world is depressing. I keep getting so close to being happy and something always comes up.
>>
File: 1451945195143.jpg (48 KB, 350x442) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451945195143.jpg
48 KB, 350x442
GENDER WAR WHEN?
>>
>>25555019
>>25555059

This sequence of posts is just too depressing. You feel better about yourself now, anime faggot? Was that post really fucking necessary?
>>
>>25553071
One of the girls got shot right below my sisters apartment and my parents were freaking the fuck out. I was laughing my ass off because if my sister got shot that means I would get her car and all of the other shit. She deserves to now that I think about how horrible she is but w/e. It's in the past.
>>
can we have something like, #noallfeminists?

why would anyone be expected to support this
>>
So fucking what?

You'd think the people on r9k would fucking realise that women are only for pump and dumps, more so than any other type of people.

You all spend your time going on about how awful women are whilst longing for gf.

Women are for fucking and throwing away.

Literally nothing else.

If you fuck up you might knock one up though.
>>
>>25552520
So a woman goes through years of being manipulated by fuckboys, and decides she's going to give some of it back to the same type of guys. And ROBOTS are mad? For what reason exactly? You aren't in on any of this, you're not even a potential victim unless you're a jerk who mistreated women in your past.
>>
>all those crying, angry betamaxes projecting their insecurity
>both ITT and on Twitter
This is amazing.
>>
>>25553775
From honor roll to crackin locks up off that bicycle rack
>>
>>25552520
>2016
>girls will literally post a red flag online so you know who to avoid immediately
Whichever dude started this shit is a fucking mastermind tbqh.
>>
File: laughmug.jpg (11 KB, 200x200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
laughmug.jpg
11 KB, 200x200
>4 threads on r9k and counting
>the internet smells like toast
>men can't take even a drop of their own poison
>mfw

Stay mangry!
>>
File: opressor.png (209 KB, 500x379) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
opressor.png
209 KB, 500x379
>tfw you don't even #wastehistimeEVER, but is feeling mad schadenfreude because the guys you used to fall for would rather orbit some Stacy way out of his league

Evil, shallow Stacies avenge ugly women.
>>
>>25552587
rule #1 never drop off a bitch without making out
rule #2 if she tries to #wastehistime2016 tell her ok with we fuckbuddies now, i know you a slut so pop that pussy or GTFO, also i took you to some chap ass dinner you cheap lel

>she'll suck that dick i promise anon
>>
>>25553675
>Misdirected anger, they're trying to hurt the <Staceys> who <rejected> them
Sounds familiar
>>
>>25560603
Exactly. This is how this meme is an answer to the practice girlfriend. Making a girl into a practice gf is making 3/10s pay for things that 7/10s made just because they happen to have the same genitals. It's illogical.
>>
>>25552520
Hmm

I think what's going on here is that these tweets that women are aimed at Chad and trying to convey that Chad is the one that does all of this shit but in reality Chad doesn't care so the humor is lost on all of the betas, which are us, because we can't understand the humour since it is reserved for Chads only.

To us it just looks like women are admitting to being huge cunts because this is what the vast majority of beta males experience from women, but on Chad's side he shits on these girls.

Very intredasting.
>>
File: 1427607762002.jpg (39 KB, 603x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1427607762002.jpg
39 KB, 603x600
>>25553775
>Have him come over. W/ a dinner for two on the table then tell him you help with your outfit bc your man coming over

Savage.
>>
Look at these ebin peepees! :D:D:D
>>
>>25559302
Maybe if they didn't reward those kinds of behaviors with sex, they wouldn't have created a market where those men have enough sex that they don't need a commitment.
>>
>>25560683
What's wrong with practice gfs? If you have a serious shortcoming or lack of experience you're going to have to punch lower
>>
>>25552587
Who the fuck pays for meal? If youre with a girl that actually wants you to pay for meal, instead of her trying to be generous and paying it all herself. Then tell her to gtfo out.
In the end it should end up both paying for themselves. Fair for both.

Who the fuck goes to eat dinner or some exclusive shit with a girl anyway
>>
>>25552917
It's literally the only power they have so they exploit it
>>
This is mostly jokes and from black girls so I'm not sure why r9k is upset about this, some women will play dudes like this but you guys don't date for the most part so you don't have to worry about it. You knew the bitch was out of your league when you was trying to get with her so don't be surprised when your name is free food in her phone.

My advice always be straight up
>>
>>25561730
>Who the fuck goes to eat dinner or some exclusive shit with a girl anyway
Guys with girlfriends

What kind of man doesn't pay for the meal? Whats this shit about fair? Men and women are not the same. Men are biologically and scientifically smarter and stronger, they earn more, they aren't as prone to hissy fits, they are more logical and less emotional. They should be more generous because men should want to be the best man they could be. Do you honestly think a girl would want a guy who is selfish? You are living in a fantasy if you think equal partnership is a thing.
>>
>>25553675
Right, so ludicrous.

They make two assumptions:
1)All guys treat women this way, and always pursue multiple "relationships" with girls.
2)BUT! They somehow waste the guys time, in spite of the fact that he is hanging out with more girls than just them.

Fallacy? Not in the Femaleland, it s not.
>>
>>25561803
I'd avoid the dinner date as long as possible if I were expected to pay outright for it. I'm not pouring money into a girl if I'm not getting what I want out of her
>>
>>25561995
quid pro quo guys don't fare well with the ladies. Be generous and everyone flocks to you, not just women. Be a selfish, only in it for the reward kind of person and everyone will avoid you.
>>
>>25562089
Nah, fuck that my money's too valuable for dinner dates on girls I'm not with. Enjoy those dinner dates with your new best friend though!
>>
>>25560603
You haven't been here long enough if you think robots would actually ask stacy out
>>
>>25555419
>Not falling into the trap of being the beta provider for a used up roastie is cucking yourself
cuck
>>
>>25562122
The girls probably feel the same way about you, "fuck that, my time and body is too valuable to waste on a guy who cares only about money and returns on his investment"

People are out having a nice meal enjoying each others company and you sit at home counting your money, but that's your choice, not saying its wrong, it is what it is.
>>
File: 1450970355241.webm (1 MB, 1024x554) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450970355241.webm
1 MB, 1024x554
>>25552520
This hashtag wouldn't have happened if their fathers raised them properly
>>
>>25562180
If I'm not doing it for a guy friend, I'm not doing it for a girl rofl. Splitting a date check is common in 2015, you just call yourself a feminist if you please. baka dude
>>
File: 1447200547770.jpg (67 KB, 594x390) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447200547770.jpg
67 KB, 594x390
Black robots truly suffer more than anyone else.

They have to deal with this bullshit as their main dating pool.
>>
>>25560236
go back to hamplanet ms piggie
and write some more sherlock fanfic
>>
>>25562198
Common sure, but doesn't matter what year it is, people are drawn to generous people and repelled by selfish people. It might not be selfish to split the bill, but girls can usually determine whether a guy is too self serving or not. Its not hard to see when a person is looking out for number one.
>>
>>25562202
Black women suffer more they have to raise the kids all by themselves.
>>
>>25562256
>black kids get raised


go to your local housing project and chill for a bit, anon
>>
>>25562247
I'm confident I can make a girl feel treasured without dropping wads of cash. It's more the details and the little things.

I'm unable to decide if you're a willing cuck or someone overly empathetic to woman's position despite generational loosening on dating 'rules'.
>>
>>25562293
Silly anon, don't you know a woman is free from any gender roles whereas a man has to stay traditionalist?
>>
>>25562293
You guys are arguing about nothing.
Using big words won't stop you from sounding fucking stupid.
Who gives a shit?
>>
>>25562326
If you feel threatened by words taught in the 10th grade curriculum maybe you should pick up a book.
>>
>>25562293
you don't need to decide anything about my character, something like that should not affect the content of what i'm saying. Of course you can make a girl feel treasured without emptying your bank account but from what you've told me so far you seem unwilling to even treat a girl to a meal.

Thats great that you are confident. Hope it stems from a proven method of yours and not just wishful thinking of a naive youth.
>>
Sounds like some pretty decent /mischief/ going on
>>
>>25562361
I'm actually pretty well read. If you think anything you said was intimidating or thought provoking, don't bother picking up a book. It won't help. Get a better job, though, if you can't afford dating.
>>
This stuff is great after you've stopped catching any feelings for women and only want them for the ass and pussy.
>>
>>25561676
>what we've been doing this whole time
>"tell him youre starving and get your boyfriend to answer the door when he brings you food #wastehistime2016"

literally how
how do you get a girl to bring you food in the first place and on top of that have your girlfriend pick it up without both of them getting jealous murdering you
>>
>>25552917
These are the same women that say shit like "where have all the good men gone"
>>
>>25562679
i used to date this pretty cool milf that would go get me mcdonalds from her house, sometimes at like midnight if she didnt have her kids, and come bring it to my apt while i played mmos
then shed give me foot and back massages
i stopped fucking her to mess around with an asian chick
it was my first asian chick though otherwise i wouldnt have done it cause the milf was cool as fuck
but i could have made this happen if i were a complete asshole
>>
it's ironic that most of these are black women, since black women statistically have the worst romantic lives, filled mostly with singledom and unfaithfulness.
>>
>>25562700
oh put a sock in it, guys say shit like this all the time. Men have treated women like objects for thousands of years and now the favor is being returned. Over the years women have learned this sort of behavior from men.
>>
Quick question
Is this a false flag using fake accounts orchestrated by
some board like /r9k/

>Site comes up with a Troll
>Posts stuff using fake accounts
>You people fall for the bait
>we have thread like these
>>
>>25562741
Women need men and relationships to lead a fulfilling life, men don't need women outside of a pump and dump.
>>
>>25562742
Sometimes I think there are robots pretending to be women on tinder talking to other robots pretending to be Chad and they are just trolling each other.
>>
>>25562768
say anything you want, delude yourself any way you want, women still hold all the power
>>
>>25562717
eh older women are more stable and likely have income and also probably more desperate
also they werent born in the same era as these teens and thus not raised to be so self entitled
>>
>>25552520

Is that a real hashtag that many women are using or is that just a one-off?

Seriously, that's scary.
>>
>>25562784
Maybe over you, I don't feel it and I don't think about women that much anymore.
>>
>>25562799
you say that now because women are so foreign to you, if a girl were to show the slightest interest in you, you'll be on your hands and knees ready to serve, none of this pump and dump pretend macho alpha bullshit you're sporting
>>
>>25562775
That's why I just observe,because I can't tell if
it's a troll or a reverse troll most of the time.
>>
>>25562843
You are literally projecting.
>>
>>25562843
> i'm a spineless slug, so everybody has to be one right?

Stfu idiot
>>
>>25562899
>>25562957
Whats with this lame projecting response? Its so typical. Why don't you just straight up and tell me i'm wrong and this isn't how you behave because its not who you are. Obviously some nerve was struck and clearly you are deflecting.

You speak as if this isn't something that is common to what lonely guys do. Like I said, say anything you want, and delude yourselves anyway you want.
>>
>>25563017
I don't need to prove anything to you, faggot. Keep projecting.
>>
>>25552520
I cant get mad at these people because im not a dumbshit who thinks women are perfect little princesses. Ive never paid for a woman's meal, maybe a couple drinks, fuckin cheap ones at that, and if I have something to say ill say it to her fucking face and then rape both her and her friend.
>>
>>25562741
Ok so I have to pay the consequences for what some shit head did hundreds of years ago. Gotcha
>>
>>25563043
keep deflecting faggot, go pump and dump some more girls LMFAO
>>
>>25552520
I feel really sorry for these girls. They are going to be fucking miserable when they hit the wall and theyve alienated everyman theyve met because they #wastedtheirtimehurrdurr

Oh wait. Beta males exist.
I dont know who to hate more.
These vile cunts, or the men who male it all possible.
>>
>>25563083
It's not rape if it's from a manlet with a 2 inch dick.
>>
>>25563129
when the wall comes within visibility the tone will just change, when you are a girl young and pretty you can act however the fuck you want.
>>
>>25553319
>not realizing that women literally aren't self-aware and will take this seriously because it's a trendy hashtag
>>
>>25563122
its called cause and effect
>>
>>25552917
Remember that there will always be a beta to catch them after theyve had their fun. In the end, the betas are to blame just as much for settling with these slatterns. Together they perpetuate this cycle.
Regardless of what the final societal outcome will be, it will certainly be interesting to watch.
>>
>>25553675
>makes me think

Shes lumping all men in with chad. No one in a stable relationship does any of these things. The quality and behavior of a woman will influence a man's loyalty.
Stupid slut.
>>
>>25553713
I just noticed something...why are they all niggers?
>>
>>25554812
>modern women
>goddesses
TOP KEKKITY
>>
>>25555131
>women over the age of 20
you realize that 20-year-old women are literally brain-dead, don't you?
>>
>>25552520
>tfw robots are just jelly practice girlfriends already existed and they couldn't meme it to death in the mainstream.
>>
>>25556040
Say it louder, I don't think these spineless roastie lovers can hear you.
>>
if there was a #wastehertime2016 and all these pics were gender swaped, r9k would be like
>TOP KEK
>SHOW THOSE SLUTS
>LOL WOMEN
>FEMINAZI SJWS BTFO'D!!

why are you all giving them what they want? 4chan can't even tell when they're getting trolled anymore.
>>
File: image.png (261 KB, 607x608) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
261 KB, 607x608
>>25553775
"What Shaniqua didn't reaize was the mental instability of Darnell. As soon as she revealed her fib that she had used him to bring dinner for her and her real boyfriend, he snapped and bludgeoned her to death, along with the boyfriend, then enjoying a quiet meal on the couch before the police finally arrived. A grim situation indeed. Back to you Tom."
>>
>>25556880
Don't cut yourself on all that edge, anon!
>>
>>25563302
ur confusing /r9k/ for /pol/
>>
File: image.gif (188 KB, 155x116) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.gif
188 KB, 155x116
>>25563130
I could be an 6'6" athlete with an elephant cock for all you know, shitter
>>
File: roastie.jpg (33 KB, 654x285) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
roastie.jpg
33 KB, 654x285
men getting btfo with their own tag

kek
>>
>>25554135
>that picture
The only thing I thought about while reading the article was "has this woman never been hit by a man?"
>>
>>25556880
Must be pretty hard to pull off from your basement.
>>
>>25552917
It's only nigger women that can't hold down a man.
>>
File: 1451577829600.jpg (35 KB, 500x463) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451577829600.jpg
35 KB, 500x463
>>25562089
>be generous and everyone flocks to you
Gee, I wonder why
>guy is willingly good to people
>everyone will take advantage of his good nature and milk him dry
>>
>>25552977
Kill yourself you revolting cunt
>>
>>25553804
>tfw i had friend do this irl to her bf
it was fucking hilarious but i knew she was hella depressed in the end.
>>
>>25561691
>muh sex market
T O P K E K
O
P
K
E
K
>>
>tfw poor
>have 99% female friends
>don't pay for any of their shit
>not expected to pay for any of their shit
>don't listen to their boy problems or any of that either
Feels okay man. All you need is a backbone and you'll mosey through life okay.

>>25563382
>that feel when altruism is dead in the majority
Society definitely promotes and encourages avarice too.
>>
>>25562386
sounds like a baby boomer

GTFO
>>
Are the aspies here really that triggered over tweets? Lmao
>>
>>25554845
>white boi is butthurt even now
Settle down, you don't want to upset your stomach. I'm sure this is nothing a few pepe memes won't fix
>>
>>25552520
That one actually happens to me, only I'm the best friend. We don't laugh at the messages her beta orbiters send her though, we just talk about it and try to find a way to solve the problem.

I pour my heart to her sometimes, I hope she doesn't share it with anyone. She probably does desu.
>>
File: artosis shrug.png (204 KB, 430x413) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
artosis shrug.png
204 KB, 430x413
this entire #WasteHisTime2016 hashtag is women discussing men they never wanted to fuck in the first place.

spoiler alerts: the entire human race can usually tell if they'd want to fuck someone within the first 2 minutes (or less) of meeting them. basically this whole hashtag is about the guys who don't get the message that she's just not that interested.

dunno how you'd be mad about it, the dudes who suck up to these girls who clearly aren't interested are the real losers. i just don't get virgins, man.
>>
So girls do this, and also i read one girl on twitter saying how she apologized for all the guys she has led on because she was bored. While another stacey laughing as a comment. At the same time these girls complain about "fuckboys" and wonder where all the good guys are. WTF?
>>
File: emilia lol.jpg (55 KB, 499x499) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
emilia lol.jpg
55 KB, 499x499
>>25564055
spoiler alerts: they're sick, bored and tired of dealing with basic bitches like you and want to date a real man.

women will literally fight tooth and claw over a man they see as worthwhile, attractive, put together men who are married to attractive women will naturally garner the attention of thousands of women... who will each all turn down hundreds of loserish males (check the mirror, we're talking other guys like you) for the sake of keeping themselves open for the one or two truly attractive (and almost ALWAYS taken) men they want.
>>
>>25564240
Yeah i know i am a ugly loser, that's abundantly clear. But the only reason good looking guys also fuck most girls over is because those girls probably have no personalities and are cunts. Even Chads usually want a good gf, but due to how females are today not a single girl is worthy of that thus they pump and dump. Not because that's what they want the most, but because it's the only option. Females are fucking themselves over and don't even realize it.
>>
>>25563466
>have 99% female friends
>are you gay or you just hate men?
did papa left home when you were young?
>>
>>25552520
Does this honestly surprise anyone at this point? If anything, this trend proves that women who use 2+ sites of social media on a regular basis are absolute garbage and should be avoided like the plague.

Yeah, it's shit that a bunch of cunts coming out and showing us what they're really like, thus giving the average American man ANOTHER reason not to get married. However (please excuse the shit meme), it's 2016. There's hasn't been shit that's honest to God surprised me and made say holy shit in a loooong time.

Simply put: Social media is still garbage, social media to this day continues to prove that normal-fags ruined the Internet, and that most people are barely functioning human beings

Next topic, pls
>>
To all the robots bent out of shape about this, most of these tweets are from niggers, so who cares. Anyway, it's pretty funny, and I'm fucking positive it's just a meme.
>>
This is basically my fetish.

>tfw all you want is a clingy guy with low self-esteem whose advances you can repeatedly reject, while mocking him for how inadequate he is
>>
File: cuck.png (53 KB, 685x391) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cuck.png
53 KB, 685x391
Here you go, friends
>>
File: eww.gif (1 MB, 285x212) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
eww.gif
1 MB, 285x212
>>25564595
The word "sorry" is a word loserish males use too often and attractive, confident males maybe use less than 10 times in their entire adult lives. And chances are, it's in the workplace because they legitimately fucked something up, as opposed to apologizing on behalf of all the other beta males. What is he even apologizing for, existing?
>>
>>25564640
Is this satire or are you actually this autistic
>>
>>25564640
The word "sorry" is what mature adults of both sexes use to express legitimate feelings of remorse, you fucking faggot.
>>
>>25564657
It's just an observation of a fact that stems from deep within a man's psyche.

If a man knows he's unattractive and FEELS he's unattractive, he'll use the word sorry many, many times. Multiple times a day to people who don't even care about him. It becomes something that pops out of his mouth several times a week because deep down, he feels like he shouldn't even exist. His whole existence is an apology.

For a confident, attractive, mature man like >>25564673 is describing, the use of the word "sorry" has a lot more power to it, it almost never comes out of his mouth. But when it does, he means it and it's because he legitimately fucked something up.
>>
If you are beta enough to orbit you literally deserve whats coming for you. betas are the reasons robots have it so hard tb h family
>>
ITT: bitter nerds
>>
>>25564829
>Implying most robots aren't beta orbiters.
>>
>>25564829
>robots
>not beta themselves
Anon pls, I mean some of them and probably omegas but still
>>
And you wonder why we go after white women.
Black women don't deserve love or happiness
>>
>>25553943
What an amazing chest!
>>
>>25565295
There no muscle on them how can they be amazing?
>>
so this thread turned(degenerated) from #wastehistime posts to beta fight club..

>#lettingthemwin2016
>>
>>25556406
I'm with you m8. Its amazing how such a small difference in years can have such a large cultural shift.

Doesn't help I'm a self imposed social outcast who abstained when social media started taking off. It's almost completely alien to me at this point.

> Tfw no more MSN messenger and dial up connections.
>>
>>25565365
maybe it's a straight thing, don't worry yourself with it.
>>
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 740x740) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 740x740
>>25552520
>trusting thots these days
This is your real problem desu senpai
>>
>>25552682
oh man a girl did that to me 5 years ago. she sent me selfies of her waving at the camera and being adorable in an email called "fave" (our pet names for each other) and within the week, i searched okcupid for all people her age in our city with her attributes, and she was using them as her profile pictures. this reminded me of that. haha i'm a dummy
>>
File: cat1.png (160 KB, 270x264) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cat1.png
160 KB, 270x264
>>25564367
>refusing to marry someone you love because someone else said something mean (not about you though) on a website
>>
>>25553045
>>25553675
i'm one of you (as far as zero success with women goes) but you have to admit that's pretty much exactly what happens towards women all the time on this board.
>>
>>25553466
Youtube poop and anal
>>
>>25552976
>>25552587

>Implying women pay for the meal.
That damage control is pretty hilarious though.
>>
>>25553166
yeah but you're the mirror image of that. continuing a hilariously pointless back-and-forth between the two.
>>
>>25553675
exactly

i don't believe in spending money on dates, or spending more than ~5 days talking to her before i get pussy. and i talk to multiple girls at a time. but i NEVER "wastehertime2016" or whatever these cunts are talking about. i let her know what it is up front. (i'm looking for a casual thing, but if it grows from there, i'm ok with that.)

those bitchy hashtags are based on the fact that women are tight-lipped clown-faced victims. that's the real irony. guys are already condescending to their level by baby-dating them. they won't just speak up and be human about anything.
>>
>>25565295
Oh my gosh, thank you!! I saw it at this cute antique store in Cape Cod and I had to have it. How can you see it though?
>>
>>25554135
i love how they use the term "male tears" like it doesn't mean cum
>>
>>25552520
#OnlySpeedUpProgressTowardsOurFateAsBecomingALiteralClassOfProstitutes

zero fucks given. i'll be over here, working at my good job. you keep practicing slutty instagram pictures. all the better for me to choose one of you when i'm horny at 1:00 am.
>>
Ask him in a sultry manner if he wants to smell your pussy. When his nose reaches the flaps, ask him "Does it smell like feces?" It will, because you've stuffed it full of feces beforehand. #WasteHisTime2016
>>
File: 1452102910676.jpg (52 KB, 592x570) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452102910676.jpg
52 KB, 592x570
>>25565610
>If only they were this patrician.
>>
File: 1445176985142.jpg (101 KB, 566x581) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445176985142.jpg
101 KB, 566x581
>>25563751
Saved, goyim. Good job
>>
>>25565597
>tooK everything out of context
The post
>>
File: ohfug.png (134 KB, 1482x504) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ohfug.png
134 KB, 1482x504
Pick very related. This girl has fucked half of TKE at FSU. After wasting someone's time of course.
>>
>>25565832
on my laptop at the front of your house...

get some curtains, also lose some weight.
>>
File: selection bias.png (195 KB, 1053x765) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
selection bias.png
195 KB, 1053x765
>>25553675

this

they're rationalizing doing this to decent men because it's what Chad did to them.

And of course, Chad is the only man that exists to them anyway.

pic related
>>
>>25564240
Anon kun, you don't know how right you are.
Women like proven goods, which is why the best way to get yourself a qt3.14 is to already have a gf/wife
>>
>>25552917
>>25553289

It's ok.

We're getting to the point where women's real nature is so naked and obvious that it can't be denied.

That's how secure and brash they are in their belief that they can have, do and be anything they want. They're openly admitting their hypergamy and their tendency to use men for free shit.

Even the culture isn't pulling any punches anymore, check it out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6yBidFh49I
>>
File: Preselection.png (257 KB, 651x650) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Preselection.png
257 KB, 651x650
>>25564240

>(and almost ALWAYS taken)

this is the truth, it's called pre-selection.
>>
>>25562741
jesus christ you cucked up mother fucker
>>
>>25563751
saved, thanks senpai
>>
>>25566802
>tfw 9" BBC ottermode
>6'4"
>still virgin cus very autistic and shy
JUST END ME NOWOW
>>
>>25563751
this is pretty apathetic. why even bother making it?
>>
>>25567309
Is your face fucked up or something? There are plenty of mudsharks for you to have.
>>
>>25567352
Yup.
I'm part gook, so I have terrible gook eyes with black skin.
Not a good mix.
I also have a sometimes lazy eye and no friends.
Even the fat okcupid whores don't want me.
I've only fucked escorts, and only the really shitty ones will even see black clients.
Jfmsu
>>
>>25566802
>>25566802
Black guys literally cannot be robots.
>>
>>25567407
Sorry to hear amigo :(
>>
>>25567420
>Black football players cannot be robots
fix'd
>>
File: steve.jpg (15 KB, 300x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
steve.jpg
15 KB, 300x360
>>25552520
>Chad hurt me
>I'll take it out on stupid beta orbiters because I'm a child
>>
>>25567433
I love you too <3

>>25567420
Pls read>>25567309
>>25567407
>>
>>25566802
>in the frat
>hate blacks
Fucking gross
>>
>>25564829
robots are gamma
betas are just swarming this board
>>
>>25566802
She blew some Jonathan David guy in the parking lot of a mexican restaurant at FSU apparently lmao
>>
>>25553804
Nigga thats a god damn episode of family guy
>>
File: qTrap.jpg (100 KB, 500x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
qTrap.jpg
100 KB, 500x500
This is exactly why traps will save us.
Beautiful, feminine, submissive.

They're more women than these fucking twitter feminist are.
>>
>>25567733
they especial got the psycho slutty porn star parts of being women down pat.
>>
File: F05q4Jp.jpg (523 KB, 1200x1850) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
F05q4Jp.jpg
523 KB, 1200x1850
>>25567705
>robots are gamma
Lol? Gamma negative, maybe, even then that's giving them a high status
Delta is much more fitting
>>
>>25567772
so you're a beta? why else waste your time here?
i'd rather be a pile of mud than a beta. beta is literally the worst of all.
>>
File: 1450524908949.webm (313 KB, 360x202) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450524908949.webm
313 KB, 360x202
>>25567733
>tfw no Bailey Jay gf
>tfw no endless boipussy to pound and cuddle and play vidya
>>
>>25567830
Nah, i'm delta and not really ashamed at this point, i'm fine with having no sort of major ambitions and living the very straightforward life enjoying a few hobbies. I'm too much of an OCD clean freak to dive to delta negative.
>>
File: 1447015741197.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447015741197.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
>>25552520

#WasteHisTime2016

>Roasties get stood up and fucked about by Chad
>Get butthurt, decide to fuck with betafaggots as revenge
>Act like complete social barbarians towards decent albeit beta faggots
>Fuccboi Chad keeps on inseminatin'

Woman Logic
>>
>>25567943
Aint it just rad to be a Chad?
>>
File: Bird Shit.gif (97 KB, 360x567) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Bird Shit.gif
97 KB, 360x567
>>25567943
Just normie mentality this. Take all the shit from an inflated ego faggot shit and fling it it to people you feel have weaker ego's than yours
What a bunch of retards
>>
>>25567927
no point in being ashamed of that
people should be ashamed of being beta at this point
i was never an alpha, yet I always cringed at betas orbiting femanons in my sorrounding
i was never a part of a social group. i never did anything just to be different (emo, goth, metal, whateverthefuck). i lack social aspirations. this board used to be, at least partially, about people without social aspirations and their misadventures in the game of life. now there is just betas complaining about the lack of gf. what they do is just not logical. if you're a genetical beta, you can't ever be an alpha. even if you enter a relationship, you'll always be the bottom in it. why fucking bother?
>>
File: 1452026183432.jpg (29 KB, 540x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452026183432.jpg
29 KB, 540x720
>/r9k/ crying about getting trolled by a bunch of women
ELLE
OH
ELLE
>>
>>25568294
>Drake
Spotted the redditor

Also just Google it.
Plenty of normal guys on mainstream websites are also angry about it.
I saw this on Facebook before I saw it here
>>
File: 1403728283233.png (277 KB, 501x550) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1403728283233.png
277 KB, 501x550
>>25568294
>Drake
wew lad
>>
>>25568294
ECKS DEE
ELLE EMM AYY OH
>>
File: 1450030987148.jpg (77 KB, 612x380) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450030987148.jpg
77 KB, 612x380
>>25568378
>I saw this on Facebook
Greetings, fellow redditor
>>25568391
Sorry lad, maybe I'll post true music like the Beatles to appeal to your superior vintage taste :^)
>>
>>25568294
Funny cus pre-2015 Drizzy only ever sang about females playing with his heart or betraying him.
>>
>>25568438
>avatarfagging with Drake
Can there be a bigger redditor sign?
>>
File: 1452175646101.jpg (44 KB, 800x597) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452175646101.jpg
44 KB, 800x597
>>25568220
I can see where you're going with this but I was just saying not everyone here is gamma, barring a handful who actually create worthwhile content.
Beta's are generally beyond redemption I agree, complaining over and over about no gf will get you nowhere, and that's why you're stuck in that position, if it comes it comes, otherwise begging about it will just literally scare off potential mates.

e.g, I have two friends, ones beta (we'll call him Carl) and others actually gamma, musician type of guy (Ross). He never gave a shit and girls flocked him, even if he was less attractive then Carl, who was always trying hard, then wallowing in self pity and anger because nobody gave him the time of day in comparison. He even tried to attack Ross saying he has so much potential to get a good girl, yet he threw them away, to the point where he was told by Ross that giving a shit was the first problem and to focus on your own being than to impress another. Carl never learned or took his advice and is saying "i'm so close to getting x to like me" being her orbiter while doing little else, so yeah, you may just be right.
>>
>>25556198
My thoughts exactly

Most of the girls who berate men on Twitter are, in fact, shitskins. Fat white girls go to Tumblr and skinny/normal white girls live without a care in the world.
>>
>>25552977
Go away whore

Go back to reddit
>>
>>25566802
Lol this is the cunt who was caught cheating on her current boyfriend recently right?
>>
>>25568294
I'm unsure whether you were intentionally being ironic or trying to bypass the filter.
>>
>>25553071
It's like they're looking into a mirror,but they're so insane they think they're looking at somebody else

Incredible
>>
>>25564037
that's why it's vindictive. they don't do this to chads but enjoy seeing betas suffer. hence the butthurt
>>
>>25555357
I don't like how he split up with the OF crew just for the Sony deal, but he's got more lyrical talent than even Kenny
Still sucks that he doesn't Doms on his tracks anymore since Doris, but at least LB produced Off Top, which I think everyone liked
>>
Can someone explain this situation to me? Is this women shitting on guys who they allowed to treat them like shit rather than get with someone else? Some of it is funny but this is kind of stupid.
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 375x305) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 375x305
I googled the hashtag and landed on a buzzfeed page about it. A lot of women are ripping on it and calling buzzfeed hypocritical
>>
>>25568991
>Women are retarded
>Get pumped and dumped by Chad
>Take it out on well meaning albeit beta nice guys

That's all you need to know. Women are more animal than human. The only thing that they think about once reaching puberty is getting filled up by Alpha male sperm.
>>
>>25564037
>>25567943
>>25568967
>>25568991
It's about women getting fucked over by Chad. The reason why those men leave them hanging is because they're the cream of the crop and don't have to be held down by one bitch. So that's where it comes from, the hashtag is a "I'll do this next time me and [a] Chad are seeing each other"
>>
File: image.jpg (1008 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
1008 KB, 2448x3264
>>25552981
>>25552996
>>25553018
>>25553411
>>25553609
>>25553645
>>25554156
>>25554384
>>25554544
>>25554634
>>25554638
>>25556198
>>25556249
>>25556665
>>25562724
>>25565270
^this

>black "women"
>desirable
Pick fucking one. A 7/10 white girl is superior to every black woman on earth.

Can't out-tweet your shitskin and nappy hair
>>
>>25569180
that white girl is so dumpy and ugly tho
>>
>>25569233
Latisha Washington detected
You're ugly
Ooga booga
>>
>>25569233
>ugly
Nah
>>
>>25569180
Next time post a 7/10
>>
File: 1433969582815.jpg (59 KB, 200x200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1433969582815.jpg
59 KB, 200x200
>>25562768
>believing this
oh boy
>>
>>25569180
>choosing white trash over elegant chocolate
>>
>>25562768
>Men don't need women
>This entire board
Lmao
>>
File: dr drakken laugh.jpg (22 KB, 512x381) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dr drakken laugh.jpg
22 KB, 512x381
>>25553804
I don't know how you're all butthurt some of these are great.
>>
>>25569180
I get the feeling a lot of girls think this way but black girls are less concerned about putting on a cutesy/innocent act
>>
>>25562784
>>25569676
>>25569707
He's right you dumb fucks. Men don't date women who won't have sex with them just like women don't date men who can't provide financial/emotional support, religionfags aside.
>>
>>25553775
>mcm
>wcw

i don't speak nigger, what does this mean?
>>
>>25552520
Remember first that conquer by division is the plan, strength and unity should come from the mutual love for all fellow man and woman. Divided we fall
>>
>>25552917
The same way we can kek it up on here saying awful things about them.
>>
>>25569914
Instagram terminology

wcw = "woman crush wednesday" or basically your woman

mcm = "man crush monday" or basically your man
>>
>>25569879
You're delusional.
No other human being specifically needs another human being sexually at all. Sex serves reproductive purposes. You can derive sexual pleasure from all sorts of things especially masturbation.

Have fun being pathetic.
>>
>>25569914
man crush monday
woman crush wednesday

you post pictures of your celeb crush or your bf/gf
>>
File: why.png (15 KB, 583x135) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
why.png
15 KB, 583x135
>Post yfw companies are getting on the bandwagon
>>
>>25553190
Fucking hell this is hilarious
>>
File: 1443386797864.jpg (35 KB, 400x490) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443386797864.jpg
35 KB, 400x490
>>25564240
>THIS JUST IN: WOMEN WANTED CHAD ALL ALONG


Wow, what an epiphany.
>>
>>25559302
Took awhile, but /thread
>>
>>25567061
That fucking commercial.

They made cucking and being a beta provider look so fucking casual. That bitch wasn't even attractive.

This society is doomed.
>>
>>25554754
Blacks literally cannot be robots get the FUCK off my board.
>>
>>25562089
Someday your gonna get burned, and youll throw this particular set of ideas out of the window. Generosity has its place, but people take advantage today more than ever.
>>
>>25567118
>tfw I was taken I had girls constantly flirt with me and want my dick (even if they didn't know me or that I was taken)
>tfw single and girls don't even look at me unless they're forced to for work or something

its horrible.
>>
>>25562741
>t. Proud Cuck

Kill yourself
My man
>>
>>25562742
Probably a combination. /r9k/ should just be rebranded /b8/ .
>>
>>25564240
Harsh words. And unequivocally true.

Damn shame too. Modern society sure is shit. At least I got alcohol and whores.
>>
File: 1429894866723.jpg (89 KB, 850x315) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1429894866723.jpg
89 KB, 850x315
>>25570625
This, oh so much this... this board is just bait county in troll country.
>>
File: 1451960607842.gif (2 MB, 270x188) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451960607842.gif
2 MB, 270x188
>>25562089
>Be generous and everyone flocks to you
Yeah I wonder why. The other day I learned that this guy is trying to go out with different girls but each time they decline him but still take him up on a paid meal.

Only suckers pay of a woman's shit. If a woman wants you they will do almost anything to get to you, not try to bleed you dry.
>>
>>25564412
So a twink with low self esteem?
>>
>>25570777
Lucky post everyone.
>>
>>25553511

fuck you pearl

fuck you
>>
>>25554940
This is because women age like milk
>>
>>25562669
> This stuff is great after you've stopped catching any feelings for women and only want them for the ass and pussy.
This, notice that not a single time the guy isn't being beta as fuck
>>
>>25570453
They do exist though, like an extremely endangered species.
Some anon said it earlier; too white to fit in with blacks, too black to fit in with whites.
>>
>>25562089
All I've gained in 20 years of having mostly a bunch of whiny bitches surrounding me, is a slightly better understanding of this and ~1 previous generation's female thoughts.
I *WILLINGLY* listen through their bawws and boy problems, leading me on and whatnot, trying to milk my good nature for as long as they can.
Planned a group-up with about 13 of those girls, where I intended to talk about more serious matters(I did the same with my male friends, who were all bros and came unironically and did not look to profit, so I tried with the other gender to see the results.)
Only one female friend came, and she was one of the few that actually was interested in me and not the dosh that I almost visibly have. Though she was the only one there on time for ~2 hours, about 2 girls along with their Chad bfs came expecting free food and shit, and free food they got because I'm generous and can't /really/ deny, but afterwards, I just cut off all contacts with those who did not come and even the 2 who felt the need to [imo] disrespect me, because even robots like me can replace the trash in their lives.
tl;dr: the females that I and likely 99% of other robots have met are fucking bitches.

Hope my Engrish was not that bad, wrote this on mobile. The robot thinks this is spam :(
>>
>>25552520
is it just me getting older or is the social divide between men and women becoming greater and greater?

I get the feeling that men and women openly hate each other a lot more now than they did ten or twenty years ago.
>>
>>25553988
none of these are funny though
>>
>>25553713
lol these are actually pretty funny
>>
>>25554938
But he's right, you retarded stacy :^)
>>
Why hasn't anyone countered this hashtag with #WasteHer2016 and post pictures of women who have been murdered for that kind of shit?
>>
>>25572127
Men and women were separated decades ago. Women werent allowed in bars, women didnt play video games, they mainly interacted during dating or the chase. But nowadays everyone is in each others faces and being online makes a person show their worse side for some reason
>>
File: scum.jpg (154 KB, 1440x1440) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
scum.jpg
154 KB, 1440x1440
>>25563344
we'll win in the end
>>
>>25573232
Because a real man doesn't resort to these petty behaviors, stop trying to be like a woman
>>
>>25573373
sorry anon, #wastehertime2016 has already started.
>>
>>25566802

>TKE

lol. Frats are for fucking fags

>Paying for friends
>>
>>25553934

The problem is, all of these mechanisms to waste Chad's time won't work, because Chad doesn't give a fuck. Chad doesn't pours his heart in messages >>25552520 he doesn't pay for meals >>25552587 he doesn't spend a day with a girl without fucking her >>25552988

All of those things are done by beta, most of which not only haven't done anything that malicious to a girl, they wouldn't even have the chance (I know that a beta can be a shithead but you can't know at first glance). It's ridiculous.
>>
>>25553775
FUCK

YOU

TAYLOR

DIE IN A FUCKING FIRE YOU FUCKING WHORE
>>
I'm really happy that this shit hasn't hit big in my country, sucks to be from the US.

Anyway, the ridiculous part of the hashtag is that women do that all the time to the guys they're not interested in, I don't know why do they try to play it off as some kind of righteous revenge.
>>
this generation sucks so badly desu.

also lol @ the hashtag being pretty much only for chads. oh well

its a new age, be blunt be mean and these girls will melt in front of you. girls can talk trash and those jokes are pretty but realistically the chad they want will start talkijg to them again and theyll fall for him all over again no matter what they say.

cliffs: work on your game
>>
>>25574162
That's a good point.
Original comment
>>
>>25567061
I see Adam Driver's transition surgery went smoothly

Good for him
>>
https://youtu.be/DLYQmPzkdNw
>>
>>25565559
>haha i'm a dummy
kill yourself
>>
>>25552520
We should have never given women voting rights.
>>
>>25553071

Except this is fucking true. There's a daily fucking women hate thread on this board but you're all getting butt flustered AS FUCK over this lame little tweet.

Literally who gives a fuck? It's just some sluts having a giggle, if you can't take it don't dish it out.
>>
>>25575276
then you shouldn't have created a period of peace and prosperity
>>
>I'm so mad about this obvious satire
You people right now
>>
What's the gist of this epic new meme? Is it just niggers and americans acting like shitheads as usual?
Thread replies: 442
Thread images: 97
Thread DB ID: 371738



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.