[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"look out girls, there's a man shortage lmao"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 17

File: 1443301324081.png (34KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1443301324081.png
34KB, 633x758px
>"look out girls, there's a man shortage lmao"
>I'm a virgin
>all of my friends are virgins
>thousands of grown men on this online community are virgins

What fucking man shortage?
>>
there will be an uprising, an army unified by a common cause

it'll be like v for vendetta
v stands for virgin
>>
>>25551557
I believe in this instance the word man is supposed to be in either apostrophes, italicized or underlined.
>>
>>25551557
A basment dwelling virgin with no life and a near min wage income is not a man in the eyes of most normies.
>>
>>25551557
Because they're is a boy surplus ;^)
>>
>>25551557
It's a shortage because they don't meet the height requirements.
>>
>you will never live in a world where all of the shit women say about getting men is actually true
>>
There are more young men than young women. This is an inarguable fact that most people pick up on through observation before they take off their training wheels.
>>
>>25551557
men, not manchildren
>>
>>25551557
Actual men, not just males over a certain age.
>>
File: 1444026540340.jpg (739KB, 933x933px) Image search: [Google]
1444026540340.jpg
739KB, 933x933px
>>25551953
>>25551905
>>25551749
>>25551618
>>25551589

>tfw roasties probably said this in the 30s before hundreds of thousands of men were sent to die in Europe and the Pacific

But they don't have enough money for you to blow through so they're not real men.
>>
How many of those are pedophiles, 2D only weeaboos, faggots, or trannies?
>>
>virgin
>friend 1 is a virgin
>friend 2 fucked like 2 girls
>friend 3 probably fucked a girl but was too drunk to remember, so we don't know if he's a virgin
>friend 4 is a virgin

I guess there's more like a shortage of luck.
>>
File: image.jpg (342KB, 1200x965px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
342KB, 1200x965px
>>25551557
Never a shortage of idols though, OP.
>>
There is a CHAD shortage, not a man shortage. Even worse is guys like me that are not chad but still pretty damn close and good looking enough aren't getting shit because chad can't have just one or two girls, he needs a fucking harem.

Literally the top 20% of men have a monopoly on all the women. They're fucking tons of different girls. They're even fucking the milfs.
>>
>>25552260
My friends are like this, the only one I know for sure fucked a prostitute, we know shitloads of guys who are virgins but it seems like women have slept with loads of guys.

When I was in college it always seemed like 90% of guys were invisible to women and a very small group had huge harems. The older I get the more real I'm sure it was.

Even the loser nerd girls wanted to wait for the one night of the year a Chad was blue balled and drunk enough to fuck her instead of going out with another nerd.
>>
File: 1421030859594.jpg (36KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
1421030859594.jpg
36KB, 300x360px
>>25552310
>he's fucking my mom
>he's fucking his mom too just so that I can't
>>
Women are not like men, they don't have a problem with sharing their partner with multiple women.
>>
Whats even worse is I look at the kids I go to uni with. Most guys lift and are in good shape, take good care of themselves, dress well and are reasonable attractive to very attractive. Then you look at the girls, out of 100 at least 70-80 of them are fucking fat or chubby, the few good looking thin ones are taken. I'm so sick of these chubby college chicks in their retarded looking cowgirl boots and gay ass jeans with their fat sagging to the wide.
>>
>>25552216
this desu
>less than 50% of the world is men
>men are gay more often than women are lesbians
>men are trannies more often than women
>men are recluses more often than women

women die alone too. it's because none of you fucks grow up and act like an adult or ever leave your house. why do it? there are women everywhere.
>>
>>25552482
You go to shit uni. Sorry, I know your feels bro.
>>
>>25552495
also men in prison. lots of them in prison.
>>
>>25552495
>women die alone too

But there's a clear and hilarious difference between dying because you're not good enough for anybody (like a man) and dying because nobody is good enough for you (like a woman).
>>
File: han-e1386678006304[1].jpg (83KB, 587x587px) Image search: [Google]
han-e1386678006304[1].jpg
83KB, 587x587px
>>25552510

I've been to 3 different schools, its all the same here in the US. This is the type of shit I'm talking about.
>>
>>25551557

is kent back yet?
>>
>>25552540

>niggers thinking they can complain about no gf when every white gurl wants they BBC

Kent is a fucking troll
>>
>>25552537
I can't understand how even the difference at our age range in the sexes should be like negligible but it feels like women are scarcer than radioactive moon metals.

Like every single one of those girls has a handful of guys fighting over her and at least 10 beta orbiters who can't even compete.
>>
>>25552569
Kent is five feet tall. There's nothing big about him.
>>
>>25552495
I'd rather have a loli.
>>
>>25552384
They do as soon as they have kids though.
>>
>>25552628
This. Adult women are all jaded sluts who can't into fun and will judge me for not having the testosterone levels of a professional athlete. No thanks.
>>
>>25551557
you mean

>another easily repeated 'problem' for western women to complain about and make themselves the victim of, so they can get attention and have fun with it
>implying they don't mean a shortage of the top percentile of men
>implying the lower percentile even register as men to them, or even exist to them

it's funny when they complain about men objectifying females, undesirable men get reduced to something worse than objects.
>>
>>25552676
>the insecurity of the robot
as an actual woman with actual woman friends, none of that is true of all women. you dumbasses only chase 8+/10s and get sad when they laugh at your pathetic m-muh chivalry. what about the rest of us 5s and 6s? most of us would be ecstatic for some genuine love and affection...
>>
>>25552796
I've had a few gfs, my first was a 2 maybe 3 tops, my second was a solid 4, my latest one was a 8/9, and I, like a lot of my friends who tried the same roughly go for 5's and 6's who just are nice girls, because you get a good looking girl+someone who is interesting. So trust me, a lot of men are looking for women like you, but you're hard to come by, and often get in touch with.
>>
File: free-smiley.jpg (59KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
free-smiley.jpg
59KB, 600x600px
>>25552796
>what about the rest of us 5s and 6s? most of us would be ecstatic for some genuine love and affection...

lmfao, have you ever tried online dating?
>>
>>25552796
No thanks, I still don't want you. Lolis are cute, sweet, receptive, and are not sluts.
>>
>>25552879
check my post here >>25552365 in the OKCupid thread.
I've been on OKCupid on and off for almost six years. even when I moved to another town, it's all the same. all the decent guys are fucking all the decent girls, and there's just no room for a 5/6 in that kind of a place.

>>25552873
where do I find the men who are looking for me???
>>
So did Kent lose his virginity like Jamal said he would? Is that why he stopped making videos?
>>
File: lel.jpg (82KB, 640x579px) Image search: [Google]
lel.jpg
82KB, 640x579px
>>25551557
What a mysterious mystery.
>>
>>25552796
Take your roastie somewhere else. We only accept pure lolis here.
>>
>>25552297
>vixx
no thx
>>
>>25552796
>as an actual woman with actual woman friends
STRONG REAL WOMYN
>none of that is true of all women.
NAWALT
>you dumbasses only chase 8+/10s and get sad when they laugh at your pathetic m-muh chivalry.
insults
>what about the rest of us 5s and 6s? most of us would be ecstatic for some genuine love and affection...
muh poor lonely women ;__; i cry erytiem. who cares about mens problems it's all ME ME ME

This is why we don't want you. Puberty ruins the female mind.
>>
>>25553158
please stop sameposting
you are just RUINING the thread
>>
>>25553298
I'm not even sameposting you piece of shit. Now I will though, just to ruin your precious thread.
>>
>>25553293
>not actually refuting any of my points
your debate skills need work my friend.

mens' problem is that they're too picky and only want a 8+/10 hot gf, who cares what their personality is like? and then they complain that all women are bitches, when in reality they never paid attention to most of us.

you shitdicks never even leave your houses. how can you have any bearing as to what real people are like?
>>
>>25553298
I'm the other loli admirer. Deal with it, normie.
>>
>>25553342
>implying it's my thread
I'm just here to yell at people and derail proper discussion, don't mind me, fellas.
>>
Manlets don't count.
>>
>>25553502
Its scientifically proven that women are picky not men. Stop shitposting lies.
>>
>>25554632
B-b-but she's not like the other girls!
>>
>>25554678
A wild autist appears,
>>
>>25552014
Nah, man babies can have money.

My one friend is being dragged around by his ex because hes a giant cunt kissing pussy.
>>
WHERE'S KENT?!?!
>>
>completely self reliant
>have degree in computer science
>have my own apartment
>make decent wage
>average looks
>kind of fit
>never had a gf
>still a virgin

I don't drink but do all the potential waifus only hang out at clubs and bars or is that just a meme? They both seem like really trashy places to meet your life partner.
>>
File: BULLSHIT.jpg (87KB, 650x627px) Image search: [Google]
BULLSHIT.jpg
87KB, 650x627px
>>25551557
>There are 1.06 men born for every woman in my country (a first world developed nation, definitely not China or India where women are aborted to exacerbate the imbalance)
>The imbalance doesn't shift into the other direction until WELL past reproductive age (ie. too late to matter for most robots)
>Women naturally gravitate toward the top 10% of men and are less willing to settle than us.
>There is a permanent underclass of men, let's say the bottom 10-20%, who are LITERALLY consigned to lifelong permavirginity.
>women still have the AUDACITY to complain in gossip columns about a "man shortage" and discuss which cities have the best prospects for dating

I don't think I know a single female virgin who is not a virgin by choice, whereas myself and like 75% of my male friends are thirsty virgins in their 20s. Women are the normie gender and can basically get sex on demand so long as they are above a literal 3/10. Never trust in these so called "fembots" or their phony problems.

When men can't get women, it means there is a physical shortage of actual women. When women can't get men, it is because there aren't enough 10/10 chad thundercocks earning six figures that are still single. Guess which problem is more bemoaned in the media?
>>
>>25552384
This only applies to alphas though. If they're settling for some beta they don't want him out seeing someone else, because the consider the little beta cuck their property. Chad though, he's wild and untamable and that's what gets them wet.
>>
>>25551557
Whatever happened to Kent's channel? I can't find it via YouTube search since "Kent" is just too broad.
>>
>>25551905
>>25551953
>Implying that's still justifiable

You do know that "real man" is a social construct, right? What makes a man is having a fucking penis. There is no man shortage. It's just discriminating and entitled .
>>
>>25551557

man shortage = chad shortage
>>
>>25551557

Virgins aren't men.

They are boys.

BTFO
T
F
O
>>
>>25551557

Where have all the Chads gone?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPR108kwNo4
>>
>>25551557

> you gotta be neet
> you gotta be small
> you gotta be a shitposter
> you gotta be sad
> you gotta have feels
> you gotta be betaa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmpQReqZfd0
>>
>>25555169
He made all his videos invisible some time ago. There's an archive of sorts.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPJfBe81QkEyaIYTxJ7kmyA/videos
>>
Where have all the good women gone? Oh, right, to the club to fuck Chads and niggers, then go home to their three kids, stare at their Whore Studies degree hanging on the wall, and cry that no educated man wants to adopt her children.
>>
>>25553553
>loli admirer
That's an interesting way to say pedophile.
>>
File: image.jpg (126KB, 768x1153px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126KB, 768x1153px
>>25553175
Vixx > BAP. Vixx is saving kpop as we know it.
>>
File: 1417062955392.png (610KB, 588x766px) Image search: [Google]
1417062955392.png
610KB, 588x766px
>>25555886
W-well, I don't like to think of myself like that, even though it's true....
>>
File: img.png (138KB, 837x834px) Image search: [Google]
img.png
138KB, 837x834px
>>25551557
It's because women are hypergamous. When women are made completely equal to men, they refuse to settle down. They only see men of greater social status, the rest is invisible to them. This causes them to become very unhappy in the end.
>>
>>25555099
>75% of my male friends are thirsty virgins in their 20s.

Found your problem. You need to ask yourself why more Chads won't hang out with you first. Women place a very high importance on a mans social standing.
>>
File: One.jpg (117KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
One.jpg
117KB, 1280x720px
>>25551557

Women in their late teens and 20's are the most attractive, so they can always find a man. Women in their 30's probably can fairly easily, too.

I think that it's older women who are feeling the man shortage. All of the 22-year-old girls you guys are trying to get at your university can find a guy very easily - it's 50-year-old women who are struggling to find men.

Also, there are gender dynamics. Women are very picky and only want guys at the top, while men are usually willing to settle for whatever they can get. So even though men technically have a number advantage and there are slightly less of them, women still sort of win in the dating arena.

Something like that.
>>
Women hate men having fun, especially fun that isn't focused on them and that they can control access to. The real shortage is of men who are willing to give up fun things to please these whores.
>>
The shortage doesn't matter because women are very selective and men aren't. So it's still a lot harder for a male to get a mate.
>>
>>25552796
The 5's and 6's are just as merciless.

The love of my life was rated a 4/10 here and she tore my heart to pieces.

Mostly women appear very cold and apathetic to me. Often commenting on how lonely they are or how starved of live they are, only to reject my advances. They want chad. Not me, your average dumbass.

Worst part is, everyone says I'm either average or really good looking (8/10) bit it doesn't seem to help.
>>
>>25559072
Another thing, every girl I've ever known has had 1 to 3 guys, usually exs, that would have literally given their life for her. All my male friends can talk about the absolutely crushing heart breaks they have had for girls that they were crazy about.

Girls leave because they get bored or their feelings change randomly. Some have just turned out right hostile to their boyfriends for no reason. A guy who use to be my best friend got half the school turned against him because his ex made up rumors. She also kept bragging how her new bf had a big dick.

Women are different then men. They don't understand love or sacrifice or loneliness or pride. They will never understand us nor do they even care too. They are incapable. Only a rare few will feel true appreciation for you but they will never feel the depth of emotions you do.

You might feel like I'm exaggerating but I'm not. The best you can hope for is a kind girl. One that won't end up breaking you.
>>
File: 1426858342702s.jpg (5KB, 250x175px) Image search: [Google]
1426858342702s.jpg
5KB, 250x175px
>>25559195
>Girls leave because they get bored or their feelings change randomly. Some have just turned out right hostile to their boyfriends for no reason. A guy who use to be my best friend got half the school turned against him because his ex made up rumors. She also kept bragging how her new bf had a big dick.

It stabs me right in the heart to read this because it's so easy to relate to.
>>
>>25559195
im really hoping ive found that person for me. weve been together for 4 years and while we do share very little in common (shes a pseudo normie, trying to follow what all her friends do/like/etc, im mostly my own person, doing what i like without fear of how i look to anyone) it just seems to work. it helps that we dont spend every waking moment with each other so we dont get sick of each other.
>>
>>25559288
I think the truth is that you have to keep her interested in you.

To keep a girls interest and love you basically have to entertain her. You have to always be impressing her or stimulating her or treating her. You have to constantly please her. Its a never ending game were you have to balance everything.

With men, they love a woman no matter what. I've seen some guys be so broken up over their lovers they just cease to care about anything. I'm one of the sorry ficks that still loves my ex even though she treated me like a dog.

Years of not talking and my love is almost as strong as it once was.

Men are this way on purpose. Without this bioligical/emotional tie to women we would have gone extinct long ago because we would have seen what the women around us really are.
>>
>be a filtht whore
>ignore men you feel are better than you
>state you want a good little feminist numale you can train like a puppy, but also want an man that is rich, romantic, alpha, manly man who will give up his entire life for you whenever your mood changes
>have ten kids from twelve chads you haven't seen in years, and no one wants your loose cunt anymore
>WHERE HAVE ALL THE GOOD MEN GONE?!?!
Stay toasty, roasties.
>>
File: 1427792415513.jpg (743KB, 1200x1777px) Image search: [Google]
1427792415513.jpg
743KB, 1200x1777px
>>25551557
I'm a 5/10 at best and I've managed to get laid several times. My last one was with a 7/10 japanese gril. Confidence is a huge turn on.

Never give up, never surrender.
>>
File: smugpepe2.jpg (52KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
smugpepe2.jpg
52KB, 499x499px
>mfw Women are inferior scum and should be put back in chains
>>
>>25551557
>Being a man
>Being you, your friends, or anybody on 4chan

Pick one
>>
Hey i tried in high school. It never worked out though. im stuck as a virgin unless i pay a whore or rape.

theres no reason to grow up or go out because there is no reward. fake gains and achievements in games is more fulfilling than becoming one of a girls 5 partners and being the cuck who has to pay for everything and get nothing in return.
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.