[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://m.nydailynews.com/life-style /beautiful-men-women-sma

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (137KB, 719x988px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137KB, 719x988px
http://m.nydailynews.com/life-style/beautiful-men-women-smarter-high-iqs-study-article-1.153345

It's over. Chad and Stacy have won
A study in England conducted by researchers at the London School of Economics found that attractive men and women generally have higher IQs.

"Physical attractiveness is significantly positively associated with general intelligence," said LSE lead researcher Satoshi Kanazawa, in the latest issue of the journal Intelligence.

The study indicated attractive men have IQs that are 13.6 points above the average, while beautiful women are 11.4 points higher than average.
>>
>>25550275
>IQ=Intelligence
I hate this meme
>>
>>25550275
So this means "Asians are intelligent" was just a meme?
>>
File: peperain.gif (421KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
peperain.gif
421KB, 700x525px
How would physical attractiveness = higher IQs? Being attractive is relative, faggot.
Just because you have good cheekbones doesn't make you fucking Einstein. This is coming from an ugly piece of shit, who knows attractive people that are stupid as fuck.
>>
>>25550275
how did they measure attractiveness?
>>
>>25550383
they probably fugged them
>>
>>25550363
nah asians are intelligent because their parents push them like crazy. iq =/= intelligence
>>
>>25550275
Everyday there's something new to upset me
Why do I always come back here?
I don't even feel I can relate anymore, looking through that letter thread just proves I'm probably the only robot left
>>
File: cream.jpg (48KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
cream.jpg
48KB, 1280x720px
>>25550425
Anon, this 'study' is complete bullshit. I won't say shit gets better, because it really doesn't. But, good luck out there.

WHAT WOULD RANDY SAVAGE DO?
>>
well i'm pretty stupid and ugly so I guess that confirms that
>>
IQ degrades over time

It makes sense that handsome people would end up being smarter in the long run when they've been encouraged they can do anything most of their life

while an ugly person that starts out somewhat smart will probably end up losing a lot of that due to leading a really stressful life and being rejected all the time
>>
>>25550275
>>25550275
Smallville was so comfy
>>
File: DSC_004.jpg (62KB, 945x960px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_004.jpg
62KB, 945x960px
>>25550275
>>25550373
it makes sense. Attractive people are offered more resources, therefore, they're likely to be healthier = more intelligent. Also, they're likely to exercise in order to maintain their appearance and exercise is known to make it easier to focus on retain information.
Being poor or unattractive negatively affects intelligence.
>>
>>25550460
I AM THE CREAM OF THE CROP YEAH
AND I THINK THE SPOTLIGHT SHOULD BE ON TOP OF ME YEAH
>>
>>25550418
Nope you fucking moron. He's referring to the 3-4 IQ edge east asians have over european whites.
>>
>>25550275
I have thrown around the idea before the idea that a genetically higher iq individual would choose someone with a nicer face to reproduce with rather than just have sex with everyone. That could contribute to that number.
>>
>>25550549

This. Life wears you down
>>
Being ugly usually indicated that something went wrong in your creation. If you see a cross-eyed person with wonky teeth and bad skin, it's a good chance they're retarded.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.