[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This life is pretty uncomfortable tbqh

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: uncomfy.jpg (12KB, 224x224px) Image search: [Google]
uncomfy.jpg
12KB, 224x224px
This life is pretty uncomfortable tbqh
>>
I want to be a better person ;_;
I want to improve my life
>>
>>25550056
Just be yourself, friend
>>
>>25550056
So, what's the plan, then?
>>
Wait so being neet isn't fulfilling? I just quit my job and am moving back with my parents this weekend, don't start telling me it isn't everything people say it is....
>>
Did you also come to a full realization that you will die soon? I didn't think much about death until I got into my thirties and realized my life was almost half over.
>>
>>25550859
Being a friendless, gfless neet is horrible. But then again, being all of these while being a wage cuck is even worse.
>>
>>25549886
Maybe an exit bag will help make it comfy.
>>
>>25550458
I don't know
I don't even know what I want, I just know that I suffer constantly
>>
>>25549886
That's conscious life 4u. It's by definition struggle, pain, and uncomfortableness. Everything that falls in your comfort zone, it's relegated to the subconcious.
>>
Isn't being a neet supposed to be noble? Don't you enjoy using your free time to make scientific discoveries and advances? Don't you find bettering yourself through literature and volunteer work to be fulfilling? Where is all this depression coming from, I thought being a neet was something celebrated and worth aspiring to.
>>
>>25549886
The best artists embrace the struggle, OP. Keep at it and your art will flourish!
>>
>>25549886
It seems like you need more responsabilitys in your life, maybe some sorth of occupation. Have you considered playing an mmo?
>>
>>25549886
it isn't for me. i've been a neet for over a year now and i've been absolutely loving every second of it.

imo if you don't have shit you enjoy doing that you can do from your home (anime, vidya, etc) you're gonna have a very bad time. either way though dealing with a little boredom is still several times better than being a wagecuck.
>>
>>25552204
>a year wait there big boy pants. You have no fucking idea how tiering anime and videogames get over the years. Are you seriously so retarded you think you are going to keep enjoying the same shit after five or ten years. You will get extremely depressed, happens to the best of us champ
>>
Okay this is seriously worrying me, I just quit my job to be a neet, I even showed my parents some of the pictures I see on here talking about how being neet is superior, they just laughed at me. Now you guys are telling me that it isn't everything it's made out to be??? I thought that being a neet meant self-improvement and higher education and philosophical breakthroughs, where is all this depression talk coming from? I thought wageslaves were the depressed and unfulfilled ones, why did you guys never mention this in any of the other neet threads?
>>
>>25550935
I'd argue being a loser wage cuck is slightly better. At least you can forget about your shitty home life for eight hours
>>
>>25549886
im so uncomfortable in my body
>>
File: vidya.png (485KB, 550x2620px) Image search: [Google]
vidya.png
485KB, 550x2620px
>>25552968
fucking this so much
when will it end?
>>
>>25549886
>>25549886
I can't wait until all this stressful shit is behind me and im on my death bed with no obligations and one pressures or anyone to love for.
>>
>i was dragged out of peaceful comfy nonexistence into this absolute ass reality
When do I become a god
>>
>>25553144
yeah, i didnt ask to exist.

it's really cruel to do that to a person. make them exist
>>
>>25549886
Being a neet was the worst 5 years old my life. A shut-in NEET a mean. The "comfy mode" you guys love so much
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.