[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>fapping last night to exhentai >sudden pain and need to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1444170695952.jpg (20KB, 335x347px) Image search: [Google]
1444170695952.jpg
20KB, 335x347px
>fapping last night to exhentai
>sudden pain and need to pee
>go pee
>now it feels like I need to pee all the time
>tfw I could barely sleep last night because of it
what happened to me? I should have just stuck with nofap.. fuck dude...
>>
You broke your wiener
>>
File: 1445557421457.jpg (35KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1445557421457.jpg
35KB, 500x375px
SHOULDA TOOK CARE OF YOUR PELVIC FLOOR REGION NIGGA

GO FOR A WALK. GO GET WAGEKEKED. YEAH. GOTTA GET THAT 6-7 HOURS OF SLEEP GET YOUR REM CYCLE STRAIGHT CUT OUT CAFFIENE GET YOUR SEROTONIN CYCLE FIXED

sucks though. circumcised?
>>
Urinary tract infection
>>
Happens to me too sometimes. What is it? My friend told me it happens to him too. Usually if I have to piss but ignore it and rub one off so now I always pee first
>>
>>25549714
when i was younger i jerked off until my dick was red and raw and had to go to the doctor cause i felt like peeing all the time. also drank a lot of coffee. he said it was because i was masturbating too much and not using enough lube. pick up some astroglide-x from your local merchant or spit on your dick like a disgusting phillistine
>>
>>25549790

How does one take care of his "pelvis floor region" anyway?
>>
>>25549869
Were you homeschooled or something, anon?

You should have received a pamphlet from a nurse about this stuff after your first PID.
>>
>>25549869
for one, you're sitting on it right now. inverse correlation between life expectancy and time spent sitting. the perfect job would be throwing 200lb hay bales 8 hours a day.

ideally you would be fucking a woman you cared about and were interested in fucking again/ procreating with. but we don't have that, so i make due the best i can with my hand and imagination.

other than that, i'm not an authority by any means.
>>
>>25550176

nah, we had sex ed but i dont think pelvic floor was ever even brought up. i didnt learn what it was till much later on the internet
>>
>spend a week holding in my piss longer than normal because I can't be bothered getting up from what I'm doing
>this week
>instead of pressure, feel actual pain when I need to piss
>been several days now

If it doesn't go away soon I may have to go to the doctor. I hope it's not stones.
>>
>>25550258
I hope you learned your lesson
>>
>>25550293
I haven't learned my lesson at all.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.