[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I talk to girls? How do I make them like me?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: 1426629435652.jpg (85KB, 580x563px) Image search: [Google]
1426629435652.jpg
85KB, 580x563px
How do I talk to girls? How do I make them like me?
>>
If you came here genuinely looking for answers and not for meme answers, the answer is to not give a fuck about them. This of course only works if you are somewhat attractive. But if you are not grotesque looking, listen to me. Don't give a fuck about what they think of you, even if you think you really like them. Treat them like anyone else. Say and do what you want with them. Do not care what they think. And that is literally the only secret
>>
>>25548839
Lets get one thing straight, they will never like 'you' the person. Just 'you' the shit you buy them and status you give them. So either be ripped as fuck with a god tier jawline and a big wallet or find something else to obsess over.
>>
>>25548839
Treat every girl you meet like another bro and, god willing, eventually one of them won't be a roastie and will be a female bro that occasionally wants to ride your dick like a horse jockey. Just don't get hung up when a girl doesn't want you, 99.9% of women are whores and believe me (coming from a guy who was cheated on by three different exes because "they were drunk") your life will be so much better if you treat them like mild material possessions until you find your girl-bro

good luck finding your 0.1%
>>
>>25549063
This anon is correct. They don't like "you", they like what you represent. All of them are like this. If other women want you, she will too. Either find something you're going to be the best at, be handsome and tall, or have a fat wallet. No alternatives. Also, stop giving a fuck, and treat them how you would treat a regular man.
>>
>>25548839
>open thread to post an honest answer
>read the posts

No wonder why you all are alone.
>>
>>25549116
>>25549333
this method got me to being married for 12 years so far, 13 by June

date your bestfriend, it always works because you need each other as friends but also as loved ones, it never fails
>>
>>25549333
What is your honest answer?
>>
>>25549045
>>25549116

These. The key is for them to like you more than you to like them.
>>
>>25549063
This. Your mom might like you, if you're lucky your sister likes you, but no normal girl likes you for who you are.
>>
>>25548839
How do I talk to guys? How do I make them like me without being a massive slut?
>>
>>25549063
>>25549151
>>25549494

None of these posts are true, but the people posting them are such fucking losers with terrible personalities and zero actual experience with females that they believe this because the truth is too painful.
>>
>>25549536
> projecting this hard
> still believing women like you for you.
Kek.
>>
>>25549382
Kinda like this >>25549116 but without the hate and "women are whores".

Men and women are people. Some are bad some are good, just talk to them.
>>
>>25549529
don't be a fucking whore and talk about shit you're genuinely interested in, not what you think people will like you for

done. now just find a guy you like and it's almost guaranteed he likes you too. being a Goerge Foreman is easy mode
>>
>>25549529
I don't believe this is a girl, but I will reply because I'm bored.
Step 1: Are you attractive? If yes, do whatever the fuck you want. Yes. You heard correctly, you can do whatever you want and boys will still like you.
If you are ugly, lol good luck. You will be forever alone
>>
>>25549615
>>25549616
I guess I should get used to the thought of being forever alone then.
>>
>>25549529
Just have an opinion or passion of your own. That's literally it. I think that's the biggest problem with most women
>>
1. be attractive
2. make em laugh

#2 is not required
>>
>>25548839

OP, do yourself a favor and read "Models" by Mark Manson. It's certainly better than the advice you'll get here.
>>
>>25549045
>don't care about them and they'll like you

Don't listen to this counter intuitive bullshit, I don't believe you even typed all this shit out
>>
>>25548839
Do you go to school or have a job? There's different ways to approach women depending on the situation.
>>
>>25549678
Mate it's fucking true. If you beta orbit them and tend to their every need, what do you think is going to happen? They will feel superior. And the last thing that's going to arise out of that is a relationship.
Just go about your day as you would, and talk to them as you would anyone else. The art of looking like you don't give a fuck either way if they like you or not.
>>
>>25549574

>believing they don't because you have no other options

I'm sorry you're a loser and I'm sorry you've spent your time and money on people who don't like you, but only a child actually believes their failings are everyone elses experiences.
>>
>>25549859
> spending time and money on people who don't like you
I've never done that, friend. Also, how can you possibly say a woman will like you for you, and not what you represent. If this wand the case, how could someone who looks like Seth Green get a supermodel woman. You telling me that she likes his "personality", despite that he's 5'2 and a ginger? Conversely, explain how model looking guys on dating experiments can say the stupidest shit, and women are still down to fuck. How would you explain women leaving their men the moment the money runs out, or when they're no longer relevant? What you represent is the only thing women care about. Not who you are.
>>
After you fuck a few of them it will all clear up.

>so get off your ass
>hit the closest bar
>find a girl that looks OK to you
>buy her a drink
>take her to your place
>fuck the ever living shit out of her

It will put things into perspective for you.
>>
>>25550023

>people who are exceptions and extreme cases of greed and selfishness are the norm!

Using models and celebrities as your examples when we're talking about every day people in relationships is pretty fucking pathetic. Seth Green has everything going for him bar his height and looks, but clearly compensates for those very successfully by having the talent and intellect required to be in his position now. It literally would be about his personality because his personality is exactly what has made his as famous as he is.

Women being down to fuck models isn't the same as women wanting to actually be in a relationship with one. And if you're dumb enough to marry someone who likes you for no other reason than your money, then you're a fucking moron who should've seen the signs long ago and it's ultimately poor decision making on your part.
>>
You guys are honestly retarded. Sure, I may not be a part of this icky community and sound like the biggest chad, but I do have some advice. If you're fat, loose some of it, I did just NY walking a mile a day and then ended up jogging. If you have acne, wash your fave with soap when you wash your hands. Then go to a Barber and get a normal haircut after you clean the grease out. Buy clothes from H&M, a relatively inexpensive brand. Put in deodorant, and go to school or work. If you're in high school, some girls like a, shy ehh looking guy and they'll start to want to get to know you. Talk to them like a bro, just don't curse or mention this site to them. Continue to talk and then boom, sex.
-kid who went from robot to Chad in 4 months
>>
>>25550023
Don't even bother, he's talking down to you but is doing the same thing he claims you are but in reverse: Projecting his successes on others.

I don't think you quite comprehend how easily women come for the average normal.
>>
>>25550209
And what if we're in our mid 20s when men that are "shy" are basically seen as the lowest possible state of human?
Sorry but your normalfag idea of what robots are like is wrong. Most of us are either deathly thin or in shape, we generally dress 'ok' and we often have jobs.

Why are normals so terribly incapable of empathy? Is it really so hard to see outside your normbubble?
>>
>>25550209
>If you're in high school, some girls like a, shy ehh looking guy and they'll start to want to get to know you
no
>>
>>25550197
Would she still have married him if he was just an average person, and not "Seth Green"? The fact that women are willing to fuck some men no strings attached and make other men wait an eternity should tell you everything you need to know. This isn't exclusive to celebrities and models.
> poor decision making on your part.
This occcurs with couples who were together even before money was involved.
What you represent> what you are.
>>
>>25550209
I can't cure my acne I don't know what to do. I can wash my face 30 times a day it does nothing.
>>
>>25550475
Don't listen to that moron
If washing your face/changing your pillowcase/etc. doesn't work you need medication.
Get accutane.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.