[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I write my suicide note, /r9k/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1451310229205.gif (308KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
1451310229205.gif
308KB, 540x304px
How do I write my suicide note, /r9k/?
>>
You don't, suicide notes don't ever bring about any positive results.

google "suicide partner" and you can find someone to commit suicide with you, in less than a week. Have one of them pretend to murder you.
>>
>>25548891
>You don't, suicide notes don't ever bring about any positive results.
Why?

Also thanks for the suicide partner thing, the idea of having someone by my side during ending my life sounds comforting.
>>
>>25548797
I would give you a hug if you lived near me Anon.
>>
>>25550006
Where do you live then, anon?
>>
>>25548797
with a pencil...
>>
File: my love!.jpg (202KB, 850x797px) Image search: [Google]
my love!.jpg
202KB, 850x797px
>>25550032
I'd give you a hug too, anon. And we could cuddle in bed. All your worries would go away as I embrace you within the warmth of my body!
>>
>>25550032
SW England.
>>
>>25548797
It depends on your intentions. You want to comfort people or make them blame themselves?
>>
>>25550078
I want people who read my suicide note understand that they are not at fault, and understand my intentions.
>>
>>25550107
In your suicide note say "It's better to burn out than it is to fade away."
>>
>>25550107
Blame someone in specific. It's always good to be able to point the finger. If you say no one is at fault they will start to think they were at fault.
>>
>>25550107
Do I get to hug you then, Anon? Maybe if you post your location somebody else can hug you. Only if you want a hug mind.
>>
>>25548797
just a crumpled note in every pocket on your corpse saying "meant to do that"
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.