[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Overrated YouTubers >pic related >relies on shock/crude

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 12

File: maxresdefault.jpg (74KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
74KB, 1920x1080px
ITT: Overrated YouTubers

>pic related
>relies on shock/crude humor and appeals to "LOL SO RANDOM XDDD" teenagers
>covers himself in random shit so he can farm that dank youtube cash
>hates his fanbase but continues to make videos because, you know, money
>has broken several laws and harasses people in public because "LOL SO RANDOM XDD"
>over one million subs
>>
>>25548762
You can't hate papa franku more than he hates himself
>>
File: mh.jpg (9KB, 256x197px) Image search: [Google]
mh.jpg
9KB, 256x197px
>thinks it's about "lolsorandumb" videos

You really cannot appreciate Frank's mastery, senpai.
>>
>>25548762
You hate him because you're too pussy to do what he does. If you had the courage, you'd do even more disgusting things than him.
>>
File: 2fjoi590.png (439KB, 654x550px) Image search: [Google]
2fjoi590.png
439KB, 654x550px
bloxowowo
>>
>>25548861
>>25548905
>>25548950
ladies and gentleman, I present to you: reddit
>>
>>25548958
He seems like a cool guy when not doing his lame shtick act
>>
>>25548762
Who is this nigger anyway?
>>
>>25548762
His name is Maxres? Is that what the 'maxresdefault' meme name for images comes from?
>>
>>25548762
you're just upset that you're not as happy as him, you envious child
>>
Game Theory.
Basically every channel that panders to the "US GAYMERS HUH" crowd
>>25548965
His humor reminds me more of old /b/ 2bh.
>>
File: 1435434017954.jpg (36KB, 353x334px) Image search: [Google]
1435434017954.jpg
36KB, 353x334px
>>25549033
>someone doesnt like thing i like
>HURRRR DURRR U JUST JELLY BRO UMAD?
>>
>>25549031
That's what all youtube images are called
>>
Oh boy. Quite a few, although I generally don't watch the heavy hitters.

>Angry Joe
I just really despise this burrito bitch. He's more of a ham than even Doug Walker at times, doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about, and his skits are unfunny. I mean, the guy jerked off over Civ V before the expansion came out, shit all over the rest of the series, then admitted to never even playing the other games. What a twat.

>Super Bunnyhop
He's got some neat content, but goddamnit this guy can't pronounce a damn thing. Literally every other episode he's mispronouncing the most basic fucking words and it annoys me. I know it's pedantic but fuck him. He sounds like a native English speaker, so unless he's Canadian I don't understand. I also don't like he's feminine demeanor and style of talking.

While I'm here, I'd like to mention Matthewmatosis and other reviewers of that type, where they go really in depth. I love him, and I love watching that shit, it's neat. But jesus why are these people so fucking dry. I'm not asking for comedians, just something to lighten the mood and make it sound like they aren't reading off a goddamn script.

>Sargon of Akkad
I don't get it. He just bitches about the same shit all the time. I'm continually amazed that anti-feminists like this (or whatever the fuck they're called) get so many more subs than people genuinely interested in the science behind male/female dynamics and the female mind, like Stardusk.

>John Green/School of Life
JG is just trash, and SoL isn't far behind. Just found a shit ton of philosophy videos by a guy named Gregory Sadler. So much better.

btw if anyone knows of more in-depth video game shit or educational stuff I'd appreciate it. Preferably lectures or something where I don't have to look at my screen. I listen to these on my phone while I'm working.
>>
H3H3Productions as of late.
>>
>>25548965
>calling people reddit in the most reddit way possible
>>
Game Theory
>But what if... the protagonists... ARE DEAD?!?!?1/1/
>>
>>25548762
Matthew Santoro
>TOP THEN THINGS YOU DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT AND I DO, AS I HAVE ACCESS TO THE FIRST FEW PAGES OF GOOGLE, FAGGOTS
>>
>>25549663
Yeah I agree, channels like that in general are overrated.

His constant smiling and shit is kinda creepy, I find him in general creepy. But I guess that's his persona. He seems like a nice guy, shame he got cucked by that Nicole Arbour skank
>>
>>25549281
>Educational stuff

If you're into history/british people check out Lindybeige, he's one of my favourite youtubers atm
>>
File: disagreement-hierarchy.jpg (92KB, 679x516px) Image search: [Google]
disagreement-hierarchy.jpg
92KB, 679x516px
>>25548965
Maybe one day you'll work your way up the pyramid
>>
Here's a summary of this thread and what it will be

>lol FF is awesome
>h3h3 is better
>le coughing meme so funny
>XDDD spot le reddit
>EEUGH FUCKING NEWFAGS

/thread everyone can go home now
>>
>>25549835
You forgot to add the bit when some faggot summarises the thread and the bit when some autistic douchbag calls him out on it.
>>
File: 1449275481906.png (279KB, 343x369px) Image search: [Google]
1449275481906.png
279KB, 343x369px
>Youtube and Social Media is turning into /b/
>>
1) Any youtuber that has misleading or clickbait thumbnails on their videos. This includes girls who put their cleavage in the thumbnail. people with bright, pastel/rainbow backgrounds and photoshopped images of characters or themselves making WACKY FACES in front, etc. If your video thumbnail is not either an actual cropped image from the video itself or something immediately related then I will not click on it.
2) Buzzfeed/NowThis/other mindless drivel mixed in with stolen content and whinging political pieces, especially ones that end everything with a question mark. "seriously?" is the usual
3)Gaming channels besides a few. 99% of the time it's just downright awful
4)Crash course. John Green is a limp wristed faggot who interrupts his own videos about, say, the European dark ages to start talking about Africa because "Europe sucks I wanna talk about other things"
5)Prank videos, unboxing videos, reaction videos, VLOGs, just general normie trash like "My reaction to STAR WARS XD"
6) Videos with kids. they are low effort, bottom of the barrel trash but get quintillions of views because of dipshit female facebook users.
>>
>>25549031
yed
>>
>>25549765
heh this is neat. thanks for the rec
>>
>people like filthy faggot
Why?
I hate that gook looking fuck. He's not funny.
>>
File: idubbbztv.jpg (5KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
idubbbztv.jpg
5KB, 300x168px
does anyone here like idubbbztv?
>>
>>25550192

I want to marry him.
>>
File: 1445770222962.jpg (118KB, 690x751px) Image search: [Google]
1445770222962.jpg
118KB, 690x751px
Underrated youtubers?

Dunkey makes me happy.

I've been following his stuff for years now and seeing him go from near poverty and suicide after being fucked over by a korean bitch, youtube, and microsoft, to seeing him so happy with Leah and his new friends, without ever changing himself.

Dunkey is the essence of the just b urself exx dee success.
>>
>>25549281
John Green is shit, and Sadler is much better.
>>
>>25550277
i like dunkey he makes good quality content that is entertaining and funny
>>
File: 1445861383469.png (7KB, 334x321px) Image search: [Google]
1445861383469.png
7KB, 334x321px
>>25550328
right on man

he's definitely one of the most consistent youtubers out there, especially now that he's done with LoL
>>
>>25549378
I still enjoy his work, even though his videos have not been the best as of late
>>
>>25549042
See this piece of useless shit in a game, it actually means that the character is a fucking nazi and a member of the klan!

but its just a theory
>>
>>25548762
He's not partnered with YouTube, he doesn't make money
>>
What youtubers do you actually like?
>tfw all my faves are low viewed youtubers so it looks like I'd be promoting myself or my friends' channel.

Except for Necrit, dat accent.
>>
File: how to debate.png (170KB, 777x656px) Image search: [Google]
how to debate.png
170KB, 777x656px
>>25549806
Your pyramid is in need of an update
>>
>>25549898

If only that were true
>>
>>25548762
>>has broken several laws
care to elabourate?
>>
>overrated

million dollar extreme
>>
>>25551342
It is true. A lot of feeds on Facebook/Twitter/Tumblr and the like are replete with "meta" humour derived from nebulous MS paint artwork "memes" and kaleidoscope Impact font shit.
>>
>>25550277
>underrated
Man how's 8th grade goin for ya boy-o
>>
ITT : 13 Year old kids
>>
>>25550014
Good list anon, I agree.
>>
>>25549663
Are there any top 10 channels that are tolerable besides rob dyke?
>>
Vvvvvortic, l mean the guy is cool, he's truly redpilled but at the same time he just does the same stuff over ago, and as his subs go up his vids become less and less autistic, and he's probably gonna end up being a bitch like every other youtuber
>>
HEY EVERYBODY! MY NAME IS MARKIPLIER! AND ONE OF MY FRIENDS KILLED THEMSELVES!
>>
File: fh.png (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
fh.png
5KB, 225x225px
Who here watches funhaus
>>
>>25550014
>If your video thumbnail is not either an actual cropped image from the video itself or something immediately related then I will not click on it.
But how would you know though?
>>
>>25551889
I watch them. I was introduced to them through Rooster Teeth.
>>
>>25551889
Who now?
>>
>>25550277
AlChestBreach it's pretty good if you like Fallout mods and have an autistic sense of humor like mine
>>
>>25549281
>btw if anyone knows of more in-depth video game shit or educational stuff I'd appreciate it.
Shit man, you would love History Respawned
Basically videos about video-games with actual historians talking about the settings and stuff in the games
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyx1mPZXobOxCyzO2CwmDZA
>>
>>25552180
>AlChestBreach
I to rape him pre weightloss him though.
>>
WHAT'S UP GUYS IT'S CR1T1KAL

I'M BROWSING 4CHAN /R9K/

LET'S DO THIS SHIT
>>
>>25552978
>tfw Cr1tikal is just another Chad
>>
>>25549042
Game Theory at least puts effort in.
>>
I really love Markiplier. He's cute and the way he plays video games is really charming. I wanna lewd him.
>>
>>25549042
Yeah, I'm fucking fed by "gaming" oriented media or things that think of gamers as if each and every one of them was a fucking 12 year old redditor, relying always on >le epic maymay from reddit XD
>>
>>25553001
he's a big softy on the inside, i mean he got cucked
>>
>>25550181
At first he was producing some rather entertaining stuff, now he's just repeating himself over with the same formula but shittier, like he found a punchline and used it ad infinitum but somehow making it more stupid and in your face with each iteration, resulting in what we have today.
>>
>>25550277
blackpanthaa because he covers arcade racing games (which everyone seems to absolutely hate these days for some reason) and because he's the less autistic of the bunch
>>
>>25550277

Any pics of his girlfriends? I remember it took me like two hours to accept Dunkey wasn't some sexy black man or latino guy. He doesn't sound like a white neckbeard at all.
>>
>>25552460
Anon I want to become a historian and love videogames, thanks a lot
>>
>>25548762
>shock/crude humor
>browses 4chan
????
>>
>>25550192
He looks, sounds, and acts like a gay retard, and he knows it and addresses if frequently

So yes
>>
GradeAUnderA is pretty funny desu
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.