[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I going to die?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Holy++.jpg (42KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
Holy++.jpg
42KB, 480x454px
I was just warming up my anus in the shower when I slipped off and the dildo went far too inside hurting myself badly.
Aside from that I clogged the drain trying to squeeze shit through it and shitty water has flooded half the apartment, long story short:
My tummy burns in the inside now, shit all over the floor and my parents come in 1 hour.
>>
Holee sheet what do I tell people at the hospital
>>
I would probably just kill myself rather than deal with that situation.
>>
>>25548784
no no, there hast to be a way
how do I get ride of the evidence?
>>
>>25548750
Post pic of poo or this is le ebin rusd
>>
>>25548846
>the potential of injury from dildo
>embarassment from ass dildo
>damage from water
Having to handle all that
No thanks
>>
>>25548896
there is no shit traces left by now
just stinky wet carpet everywhere
the whole place smell like rotten shit
>>
>>25548750
Is that the closest we're gonna get to poo poo pee pee threads nowadays?
>>
>>25548750
If you're serious, go to a hospital. they wont tell your parents. and if your parents ask, just tell them you stubbed your toe badly or some other stupid excuse.
maybe they wont believe it, but its better than them finding out the truth.
>>
Pain killer is loosing effect now, should I live to the hospital before my parents get here?
But what about the smell, Is there a quick way to get rid of the odor?
>>
File: fffff.jpg (8KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
fffff.jpg
8KB, 226x223px
>>25549035
just tell them shitty water started flowing out of all drains and that you didn't fell very well, suspicious as fuck, but if you leave now they don't have to find out by the doctor why your anus is four times its normal size
>>
File: Dp553Tp.png (99KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Dp553Tp.png
99KB, 2000x2000px
>>25548946
>not posting poo poo pee ee
>>
is op dead yet
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.