[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Only 360 days left to use to their absolute fullest on my neverending

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 6

File: 1450781827447.jpg (94KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1450781827447.jpg
94KB, 409x409px
Only 360 days left to use to their absolute fullest on my neverending 2016 weekend.

I have to believe that anyone who performs the most modest of introspection will inevitably come to the same conclusion that time is truly the most valuable asset.
>>
Time doesn't exist. It is a projection of the mind dependent on the the memories of the observer. The only moment you have is this one. Past and future are just memories or ideas and desires your mind ruminates over.
>>
File: 1450785530817.jpg (95KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1450785530817.jpg
95KB, 409x409px
>>25548480
Don't forget to set your alarm.
>>
>>25548439
360 days of nothing?
I'd probably get bored honestly. But if your brain is like an animals and doesn't require stimulation, good for you OP.
>>
File: 1450781827448.jpg (87KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1450781827448.jpg
87KB, 409x409px
>>25548545
The endless creativity of the NEET keeps the bored, slave mind at bay. Whether it is leisure or concentrated, self directed work towards a goal, the NEET is always at 100%.
>>
>>25548772

If you're doing anything but trolling I'd be interested to hear about your lifestyle. How much you earn, what you spend it on, your living arrangement, your daily life, etc
>>
File: blissfull-neet.png (257KB, 600x579px) Image search: [Google]
blissfull-neet.png
257KB, 600x579px
>you will never get a gf
>you will never have your magic ability stolen by a succubus
>you will never get married
>you will never have all of your personality, time, energy, and interests stolen from you by starting a family
>you will never get your wife pregnant and have a bunch of bratty kids who hate you
>your wife will never cuck you with Chad then divorce you
>you will never lose all of your possessions in the divorce
>you will never be an unloved middle aged man drinking himself to death in a shitty bar while your ex wife thrives off of your hard work

>you will keep your magic power
>you will spend time mastering your craft and learn the deepest secrets of the universe
>you will have plenty of time to eat tendies, watch anime, and play video games for your entire life
>you will have no responsibilities
>you will get sexual satisfaction from high tech virtual reality qt3.14 waifus
>you will constantly feel the luxurious freedom of the wizard life
>you will die a comfy death well into the future, satisfied with the life you enjoyed

feels good man
>>
File: coffeeneeet.jpg (97KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
coffeeneeet.jpg
97KB, 409x409px
>>25548545
Being a NEET enhances your creativity, intelligence, and social skills. It's not just a lifestyle, but it changes the wiring in your brain.

Being free from wagecuck life and working for the Man allows you to expand your horizons, ambitions, life, and hobbies and strengthen your neurons and synapses in your brain.
>>
File: 1428550189912.png (404KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
1428550189912.png
404KB, 853x480px
>Be a NEET
>Wake up at 4PM
>make sure mommy still loves you
>Shitpost on an anime imageboard
>din-dins is finally ready
>sit at the table
>mommy asks you when you're going to get a job
>tell her to fuck off
>she starts crying
>dad doesn't care, you've been dead to him for years now
>go back to your room
>shitpost some more
>fap to some doujin you found on sadpanda, cry after finishing, wondering why no gf
>make this post, seeking validation that this is the healthiest way to live for a grown man in his late 20s
>go to bed
>cry yourself to sleep
>continue this cycle until your dad finally kicks you out or you kill yourself
living the dream.
I know this is likely bait, but there are actual people who come to these threads, seeking validation that their lifestyle is somehow healthy
>>
last time i was anything close to a NEET i was on unemployment for a few months and after the first 2-3 weeks i got bored as fuck and really depressed

if you enjoy being a NEET more power to you but i'm pretty sure you will not make it until 40 before realizing you wasted your only shot at life and kill yourself
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.