[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know going to grade school with black people is hard and that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (27KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 400x300px
I know going to grade school with black people is hard and that is probably why most of you are racist. So, I'm going to apologize for all those black people today.

>I'm sorry that we roasted you for wearing the same hoodie for a week.
>I'm sorry that we screamed "what are those!?" At your shoes or called them biscuits
>I'm sorry that a group of loud and ghetto black girls made fun of you for being different and shy
>I'm sorry that a popular Tyrone started roasting you and then the whole class joined in.

please accept our apology
>>
i went to school with a lot of black people and they were the most bro-tier people i knew. they were funny, they didn't give a shit, they shared their pot with me, and the roasting was funny because it was always mutual and obvious to everyone that it was just banter. they didn't try to seriously get under my skin and make me feel like shit the way the white kids did.
>>
fuck niggers
dskmglh5t]jo34hwehrwg
>>
>>25548629
Fuck off you leddity fuck.
>>
>>25548414
You dont have to mate, here in Poland we had black student in my class and he suffered for all black people sins, trust me
>>
>>25548629
Same here. Went to a predominantly black school, as "the white boi" my freshman year, I thought I was going to get picked on all the time. In truth, everyone was generally kind and they thought I was hilarious. Had a few black gfs in highschool, too.

I understand why people on 4chan are racist, but my sentiment towards most black folks is generally warm.
>>
>>25548629
>shared their pot with me
Degenerate fuck.

Also, even a few years ago black people were different. Social media has killed Africna-American culture to the point where it pretty much consists of "lol whitey u so cracka muh fugga dindu."
>>
>>25548879
You'll graduate soon and no one will ever roast you for wearing busted new balances again
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.