[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it gay to use a vibrator as a guy? I am attracted to women

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

File: yeah.jpg (12KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
yeah.jpg
12KB, 400x400px
Is it gay to use a vibrator as a guy? I am attracted to women and don't desire the dick, but I just love the feeling of a vibrating hunk of metal up my ass.
>>
It's actually pleasant but it is gay that you even attempted it and was willing to find out if it feels good.

faggot.
>>
>>25548219
>It's actually pleasant
How can you know that unless you've tried it?
>>
>>25548244
I-I didn't try it, I just know that the anus is easily stimulated. Why else would butt sex be a thing.
>>
File: Busted.jpg (59KB, 546x700px) Image search: [Google]
Busted.jpg
59KB, 546x700px
>>25548282
sure brahh
>>
Not really. Everyone will tell you it is, but prostate stimulation is amazing so whatever
>>
>>25548198
Not really, but on another note; Who gives a flying fuck what it is? It's pleasurable, be the hedonist you've always wanted to be.
>>
>>25548347
>it's not really gay, because I like it
that is not an explanation
>>
>>25548198
It's not gay because you aren't thinking about it being a cock, you're not thinking about getting fucked in the ass by a boy, you're not thinking about boys, it's not a realistic dick vibrator.
You like it because it's stimulating your prostate gland, it's the male G spot.
>>
>>25548436
Yes it is, actually.
Men have an existing part of their body that feels good when stimulated - gay or straight. If it feels good, why not do it?
>>
>is it gay
No. But normies will think it is so keep your butt-toys in the closet.

It's only gay if balls touch.
>>
>>25548436
>IT'S GAY BECAUSE GAY PEOPLE LIKE PROSTATE STIMULATION, AND YOU LIKE PROSATE STIMULATION; ERGO; YOU'RE GAY

Gay people enhoy drugs, do drugs make me gay?
>>
>>25548639
yep they do
>>
>>25548475
>Sex with another man feels good, why not do it
Just because something feels good, doesn't mean it's not gay.
>>
>>25548639
being into drugs make you a druggie
>>
File: 1111111.png (61KB, 275x206px) Image search: [Google]
1111111.png
61KB, 275x206px
Putting anything near your ass is gay including toilet paper OP, you disgust me ugh.
>>
>>25548672
That's true, because druggies are, by definition, people who use drugs.

Being gay is not by definition using your god-given prostate for what it's worth, it's being attracted to men.
>>
Putting something in your ass for pleasure is gay.
End of discussion.
>>
>>25548665
Nobody's said that, you're right.

However, liking dopamine and intense orgasms doesn't make you gay either.
>>
We live in an age where you don't even have to pick a gender, so what's it matter?
>>
File: gay.jpg (41KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
gay.jpg
41KB, 960x720px
>>25548198
s-sure OP

>insults but actually does this himself
>>
>>25548730
The point, my "straight" friend, is, just because something feels natural and pleasurable, doesn't it's not gay or that you should do it.
>>
>>25548198
Are you thinking of dick while doing it? Do you want to fuck/be fucked by men? If yes, it's gay, if no, then it's not gay. It's pretty fucking simple.

Moreover who the fuck cares? Sexuality isn't black and white and life's too much of a struggle to give a shit what other people think about your sexuality and sexual proclivities. If you like it and it doesn't endanger you, do it.

Which brings me to my next point. I've never done butt stuff, but I know that if you're using toys in your ass, you need to make sure you have an emergency method to retrieve it should it get lost in there. Flared based toys for instance. Don't be that faggot who winds up in the doctor's office forcing him to dig into your ass to pull out your vibrator.
>>
>>25548198
Femanon here.

That's gay as hell OP. My gfs and I talked about this last week and we all agreed that guys who do butt stuff are gay and weird lol
>>
>>25548779
That's fine. However, that point doesn't, in any way, mean that prostate stimulation is gay. I mean shit, personally I like trannies, so I am indeed gay (or bi-, but whatever), but somebody who uses prostate stimulation while having, thinking of, or watching straight sex, isn't by any means gay.
>>
>>25548793
Obvious bait
>>
>>25548781
B-but that's my fetish!

t. every OP ever
>>
File: 1451966014594.jpg (43KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1451966014594.jpg
43KB, 576x1024px
OP is so insecure in his sexuality that he's afraid of getting a dildo wew. If you're so sure that you're straight then what difference does a dild make?
>>
File: 1443911261603.jpg (535KB, 1500x1164px) Image search: [Google]
1443911261603.jpg
535KB, 1500x1164px
So, has any robot been lucky enough to have a girl who would do butt stuff with them? Either giving or receiving?
>>
>>25548198
>but I just love the feeling of a vibrating hunk of metal up my ass.
Man you just made my evening.
God bless you you femdom pervert cuckold manlet faggot
>>
what if you just vibe your dick?
>>
You can stick things up your ass all you want. You just don't have to tell us.
But now that we know you've been doing gay shit....
HAHA LOOK AT THE GAYFAG
>>
>>25548198
it's the best orgams you'll ever know!
>>
>>25548198

>Is it gay to use a vibrator as a guy?
Not explicitly but it's simulating a dick so it kinda is.

>I am attracted to women and don't desire the dick
Are you trying to convince us or yourself?

>but I just love the feeling of a vibrating hunk of metal up my ass.
I do too, anal orgasms are the apex orgasm. Gay shit is fun, I just keep it to myself.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.