[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would anyone like to talk IRL using the Android smartphone a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: unnamed.png (57KB, 540x900px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
57KB, 540x900px
Would anyone like to talk IRL using the Android smartphone app Two-way?

It's so fucking simple. The app is free. You type in a channel between 000000 and 999999 and talk to whoever is on the other side.

I'll be on channel 242424 exactly 45min from now if anybody wants to chat for a bit.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.selvaraj.twoway.android&hl=en
http://www.1mobile.com/two-way-walkie-talkie-2355827.html
>>
>>25548012
>Shilling this hard for his shitty app
>>
>>25548043
Yeah because of my professional demenour right? Honest to God I'm not a developer or anything. I just want to talk with some people. It's cool to chat with people you don't know. More than likely talking with people from other countries.
>>
>>25548111
Being professional is no longer the way to market something.
Shilling on reddit and other social media is a better way to promote a product.
But sorry for accusing you of shilling. I never heard of the app but it seems to be pretty popular already.
>>
>>25548111
OK I'm on where u at
>>
>>25548166
No tricks I swear. I'm just pumped up right now because I figured out I can speak to the whole world for free with the most minimal of Internet bandwidth. I have this offer of 100MB data on my smartphone and I'm drooling over the idea of just walking outside day and night and just talking to everyone.

>>25548229
I'll be on in 20 mins.
>>
>>25548301
Isn't there already chatroulette, omegle and things like that?
>>
>>25548354
Yes of course, but you can carry this around on your phone. It's just audio, no additional bullshit.
>>
>>25548354
It's essentially a walkie-talkie but you need a WiFi connection.
>>
Not Op but I'm up for chat

Hit me up on channel 9000
>>
>>25548403
Sounds pretty cool, but i'm afraid to anonymously chat on omegle. I can't even imagine talking with strangers using your voice.
>>
>>25548422
Oh Jesus, can't you just jump to my channel? A group should cut through potential awkwardness.

>>25548447
What are you afraid of exactly?
>>
>>25548479
I don't know. Talking to strangers in generally, being boring, not knowing what to say.
>>
i'm in ops channel
>>
>>25548508
There's always potential to transform it into the most interesting of talks. It don't have to be boring. I'll be fucking pissed of if whoever I'm talking to is like reserved + quiet.
>>
is anybody fucking using it even?
>>
>>25548513
Yeah I hear some noises. I'll be on in about ten minutes.

btw don't expect too much from my end. I don't promise fantastic talk.
>>
>>25548547
>I'll be fucking pissed of if whoever I'm talking to is like reserved + quiet
Exactly, and I don't want the person talking to me to be pissed at me.
>>
OP here. I'm going to exit this thread now to devote time to talking on the app.
>>
So much fucking normies

fuck you OP
>>
It's just me and one other guy.

Everybody welcome.
>>
OK that guy left. I'm changing the channel to 900000 now. If you want to join try 900000.
>>
i was the guy studying chemistry, fkin tired .. going to sleep , g'night irish dude
>>
OK I spoke to about 5 people in an hour. Leaving now. Will post thread again, probably tomorrow. Keep your dial locked to 242424.
>>
To that new guy - it works, but I can't talk now.
>>
No problem buddy. Try Tomorrow.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.