[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it so bad being a wagecuck? I'm starting my first

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1447108103938.png (103KB, 1437x908px) Image search: [Google]
1447108103938.png
103KB, 1437x908px
Is it so bad being a wagecuck?

I'm starting my first job next week.
>>
>>25547852
both sides have their pros and cons
The ride never ends
>>
>>25547852
I'm 27 and starting my first job too, next Monday. Administrative Assistant, 30 hours a week (I couldn't deal with more hours, honestly - 45 hour week sounds like Hell). What are you doing anon?
>>
It's nice if you actually enjoy what you do, it's hell if you don't.
>>
>>25547903
junior coder, the pay is shit but NEET life was driving me crazy
>>
>>25547903
I know people who work 60 hour work weeks. It pays off but you truely become a slave.
>>
>>25547965
Cool. That in a games company or something? Mine's at a local library, comfy as fuck.
>>
>>25547852
Depends on the job. I was working 2 days a week as a debt collector and it sucked balls and made me depressed. Now I just do some shitty customer support; boring but only like 15 hours a week tops (I'm in grad-school). I can imagine working a full week in a field I love, but just some shitty job? I'd kill myself. Don't know how everyone else does it. The people and their shitty watercooler convos are the worst, it's like everyone is either empty or pretending to be (because any hint of actual personality might piss a boss off and get ju fired.)
>>
>>25547852
>>25547903
Good job guys

Don't let the memes dictate your lives.

>>25547965
What language(s), where and how much? I thought entry-level developer positions were pretty okay for pay.
>>
>>25548037
Wed design company, always envied peeps working at libraries, they always seem so chill

>>25548081
php, it's in the uk so 25k gbp

entry level isnt great but can improve a lot once you become mid level
>>
How do I be come a wageslave after being a neet for 5 years? I've been trying to get an entry level help desk job but it seems like no one wants to hire me, even IT recruiters haven't called me. I recently got my a+ certificate to help with having no experience but that doesn't seem to be helping much. Should I just bullshit my work experience?
>>
I'm a copywriter at a medium ad company, I absolutely love my job. I slack off most of the time, browse the internet ("research"), then I just write stuff that comes to my mind. I majored in psychology and I can usually tell what the client is looking for, so most of them are really happy with what they get.

I get to hear my ads on the radio, see my ads in the newspapers and take part in all the events ideas for I come up with.

Sometimes I hate having to go to work even if I have a bad day, or when it's cold outside, or not being able to go to vacation whenever the fuck I want. But the money is really good, the pay is nice and most of the time I'm not even trying.

40hrs/week but I'd say I'm only really working like 10 tops. The rest is just slacking off.
>>
It's only as bad as you let it be

>hurr spiritual bullshit

Seriously. I have the advice robots hate to hear the MOST: it's all in your head. All of it. From the first bit of paranoia to the last depressive thought. It's all in our heads
>>
>>25548657
Just because it's possible to control your emotions, doesn't mean you can.

It requires a great deal of self control which your either born with or takes a tremendous amount of training.
>>
>>25547903
Any advice on getting your first job with no experience?
>>
>>25548164
>php, it's in the uk so 25k gbp
>entry level isnt great but can improve a lot once you become mid level

25k for shitting out php in the UK isn't bad money m8. This isn't silicon valley.
>>
>>25547852
>not doing online work

normie
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.