[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /paranoid/ here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 87b8b87b.jpg (134KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
87b8b87b.jpg
134KB, 800x600px
>be me
>Live in house with father, horrible step mother and two younger literally red headed evil step brothers
>Have room in basement, it's good for chillin
>If I make any sort of noise I hear *STOMP* *STOMP* *STOMP*
>The basement door opens and I get beraded over my lack of respect by my step mother
>Ignore that bitch and do what I do but gradually get quieter and quieter in my movement
> Become a ghost
>No one sees or hears from me besides when I go to the kitchen to make myself food
>When I see someone I jump and get a "Woah anon startled you there, huh?"
>Yearsgoby.mov
>Live on my own
>Have a downstairs neighbor (No shared living space)
>Hear footsteps/dishes being washed/ loud conversation
>Go into panic mode, heart starts racing a bit and afraid to leave my room
>Know they don't give a shit but my body physically doesn't cooperate
>Try to wash dishes
>Something clangs together loudly
>OHSHIT.jpg
>Have to take a second to collect myself
Anyone else paranoid?
>>
File: Japanese Diner.gif (610KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
Japanese Diner.gif
610KB, 500x374px
>>25547744
thats not paranoia, thats trauma.

you should talk to someone qualified.

id give you a hug if i could.
>>
>>25547744
cont.
>See movement out of the corners of my eyes constantly
>Sometimes makes me jump or actually look over
>Hear voices when it's late at night and dead silent (usually when I go to the bathroom)
>So used to it at this point it hardly bothers me
>Always hear the same thing
>There are several voices and sound very very distant
>*inaudible words* HIM
>*inaudible words* I KNOWW
>*inaudible words* HE
etc.
>>
>>25547886
Thank you anon, I've always felt like a psychologist would be a waste of time because I have no repressed memories or anything, just a bunch of bullshit. And not even that bad of bullshit considering what people go through.
Anti-depressants and psychotics weird me out too, my aunt is on meds though and my mom should be...I just don't like the idea but it's getting kind of unbearable
>>
File: Japanese Diner II.gif (1MB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
Japanese Diner II.gif
1MB, 500x374px
>>25547994
from what I've been told you dont need to take meds if you dont want to, you can just talk to a therapist to get stuff off your chest.

but im terrified to go to one, so take my advice with a grain of salt.
>>
>>25548110
Absolutely you can, though I just don't know what good talking will really do. I've talked about it with my parents before it's not like I've hidden my fucked mentality from everyone.
Not having health insurance is awful. It's too expensive to be evaluated.

And I'm scared to go to one too.
>>
>>25547744
That's horrible bro, sorry you had to go through that. I hope your doing okay.

Imo you should definitely consider seeing a therapist/counselor.
>>
bumpyour comment was not original.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.