[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She cheated on me, I forgave her. We've been together for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1451587761838.jpg (10KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
1451587761838.jpg
10KB, 183x275px
She cheated on me, I forgave her.

We've been together for 1 year. She's 18 years old and I'm her first boyfriend and she lost her virginity to me. Last night she seemed really tense but I didn't think much of it. Today I asked what was wrong and she admitted it. She cheated on me with a guy she met on the internet. Had sex with him but regrets it. When I asked why, she said it was because she didn't want to commit to me before knowing how sex with other men feels like. That she wanted to try out other things before finally committing to me.

I cried right there, she also started crying and went out for a while. But I forgave her. I can't leave her because I'm far too dependent on her. She's my everything. She was the reason I survived depression.
>>
File: drizzy.jpg (591KB, 2943x2155px) Image search: [Google]
drizzy.jpg
591KB, 2943x2155px
>>25547617
haha, cuck for life. Nice one OP.
>>
Just get your Glock and pop her.
>>
>>25547617
Nice cuck bait
>>
get the fuck out there or you will keep falling until you hit rock bottom.

the well is poisoned and there is no longer a mutual trust. No matter how much you "love each other," she will always know and you will too.

Just leave before it gets more painful. It will happen again. Cheaters don't change.
>>
>I forgave her.

There is no going back now, women are going to walk all over you for the rest of your life.
>>
You better make peace with your new cuckhold lifestyle
I can come over and be the girls bull and ease you both through this transitional phase
>>
>>25547665
this. girls won't respect op because he doesn't respect himself.
>>
>>25547617
Do you have any balls?
>>
>>25547617

Return the favor, and tell her. If she can't accept it the way you did, ditch her.
>>
>>25547754
this op.

let her know how it feels.
>>
>>25547617
>She cheated on me, I forgave her.

Cuck.
Kill yourself, cocksucker.
>>
>>25547617

OP you are literally me... Identical circumstances.

I've been with her since she was 15, at 18 while drunk at a party at her university she let a 'best male friend' take advantage of her because she's curious...
>>
>>25547663
T H I S fampai~~~ ^_^

Get ova it
>>
>>25547617
Thats what you get for dating teen virgins.

People don't commit at that age anymore and will always want to know "is the grass greener"
>>
> When I asked why, she said it was because she didn't want to commit to me before knowing how sex with other men feels like

desu this doesn't sound unreasonable.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.