[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

girl that has friendzoned me for the last 10 years told me this.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: booty.png (51KB, 462x584px) Image search: [Google]
booty.png
51KB, 462x584px
girl that has friendzoned me for the last 10 years told me this. She also said she needs to eventually break up with her boyfriend (of 8 years).

Is this my chance? I've been friends with her since the beginning of high school and have slowly been getting more alpha while she ages and gains weight.
>>
>boyfriend
>8 years
How. How can you not be married by then
>>
>she calls him bro
>he thinks he has a chance
>>
>>25547278
she's A. retarded and B. leading you on to keep you in the friendzone.
There is no chance
>>
MOVE ON
O
V
E

O
N

Fuck the robot
>>
>>25547310
That's what I'm saying. She basically fell for an older guy because high school girls think being older means you are a better person. Now she realizes hes not her intellectual equal and isn't going anywhere in life.

at least from my perspective thats whats happening.
>>
File: bb2.png (47KB, 460x586px) Image search: [Google]
bb2.png
47KB, 460x586px
Here's more. I think she wants to fuck.
>>
>>25547278
Leave before she accuses of you raping her in a dream.
>>
>>25547415
That is really autistic of you to say. You could have fucked her
>>
>>25547415
>have slowly been getting more alpha
>reporting something beta like thhat
nope, you've failed miserably
>>
why would you tell her you got rejected and it was the first time asking someone out? why the fuck would you tell a girl that?
>>
File: pillowtalk.png (4KB, 396x113px) Image search: [Google]
pillowtalk.png
4KB, 396x113px
Pretty alpha m8, r8 my cool message I sent to my prospective qt
>>
>>25547602
Because she's my friend and she knows me really well. She knows I get laid, but she also knows I am incredibly socially anxious and a puss.
>>
>>25547415
The fuck was that? And the buttbone readjusting was because of her BF or something?
>>
>>25547702
She was talking about fixing her back pain by sticking fingers in her butt.

>>25547565
Fine, I've been getting to be a better beta.
>>
>>25547786
I see now. Should have mentioned you doing the butt shit instead of the kitchen garbage.
>>
File: image.jpg (437KB, 1550x864px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
437KB, 1550x864px
>>25547278
Don't do it anon, you said it yourself, she's getting old and fat. The wall is fast approaching and she's looking for a provider. Stay away!
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.