[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The whole "sex isn't really all that it's cracked

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: zg5iAND.jpg (70KB, 1631x1571px) Image search: [Google]
zg5iAND.jpg
70KB, 1631x1571px
The whole "sex isn't really all that it's cracked to be" explanation is just a meme. It only feels that way if you sleep with a stranger who's not really into you.

This weekend I got to fuck this girl who I've been talking to for a month or so, and she wanted me to do anything to her. She pulled me in to kiss so much and we really got passionate, wasn't just a pump and dump scenario. After like an hour and a half of foreplay and penetration I came right inside her pussy and I literally felt like I went to heaven.

Anyone who's just getting a quick fuck off of backpages or something is basically dealing with a glorified masturbator.
>>
>>25546814
>After like an hour and a half of foreplay and penetration I came right inside her pussy and I literally felt like I went to heaven
please someone just fucking shoot me
>>
>>25546814
So why are you here bragging about it? Seriously fuck you OP, this hurts to read as I'm a turbo sperg with 0 chance of even sleeping with a Thai hooker. I hate you.
>>
>>25546877
I'm not trying to brag, I'm trying to tell everyone that sex is the best when you're with someone that is into you as much as you are into them. That's how sex is supposed to be, and you even develop a love for each other the longer and more you have it together.
>>
>>25546842
>you'll never feel the sensation of cumming in a tight warm pussy
>>
File: 1438998717458.jpg (25KB, 500x535px) Image search: [Google]
1438998717458.jpg
25KB, 500x535px
>>25546814
>cumming in a pussy

enjoy your kid, retard
>>
>>25547112
Nah senpai

Birth control
>>
>>25547080
Never say never, anon
>>
>>25547031
Seconded. My first few times weren't all that great since they were with strangers I met on the Internet, but now that I've found someone I truly love sex is absolutely fucking amazing.
I guess what I'm saying is if you wanna have sex with some hooker for the sake of losing your virginity or whatever just don't bother, it's literally no better than jacking off.
>>
>tfw literally no pussy is left that will be able to satisfy you because Jamal's 9x7 incher has already stretched them out.

Fuck this gay earth tbqh.
>>
File: image.png (954KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
954KB, 640x1136px
>>25547199
>fell for the birth control meme
happy fathers day
>>
File: le monkey face.gif (1MB, 160x120px) Image search: [Google]
le monkey face.gif
1MB, 160x120px
>>25547199
>she said she was on birth control

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, get cucked faggot. She was breeding with Chad a couple weeks prior and she found out she was pregnant so she used you.
>>
>>25546814
can confirm. ive had a few long term flings (~6 months or less) and ive also had 2 actual girlfriends (over a year, met family, etc...) and sex with the person i was more intimately invested in was much much better. it may sound odd, but its really great when you have someone you actually enjoy being around other than just sex.
>>
>>25546814
>>25547229
>>25547393

Fucking normalshits get out
>>
>>25547393
It doesn't sound odd at all. The problem most people have on this board is being able to establish an emotional connection with someone.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.