[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone want to watch this robot kind of movie with me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

anyone want to watch this robot kind of movie with me
>>
Charlie is a normie, got jerked off by his aunt.
>>
>>25547020
its not nice to spoil movies anon
>>
To be honest sempai, I think it'd give me bad feels.
>>
this movie was so cringy...
>>
Social anxiety meme: The Movie
>>
>>25546656
Loved the movie
>>
>>25547290
the movie is actually super legit in portraying that tho, its not a meme
>>
Lost my virginity while watching this movie
>>
>>25547357
>I'm really socially anxious
>hey here some really cool people who instantly accept me and let me be apart of the group
>they legitimately care about me
>we make memories and listen to obscure bowie
>the end
>>
>>25547064

reeeee normies out!!!!

/who devious here/
>>
Pretentious drivel

OG comment yah herd
>>
Another slightly better flim is "it's kind of a funny story" not exactly a robot but good film nonetheless and there's also "me, Earl & the dying girl" not even gonna lie made me cry
>>
File: 1425644103185.png (61KB, 252x221px) Image search: [Google]
1425644103185.png
61KB, 252x221px
>>25547403
>obscure bowie
>bowie
>obscure
>>
File: 1451172844472.png (206KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
1451172844472.png
206KB, 604x604px
>>25547587
ats the joke you moron
>>
>>25547357
>is able to talk to people with no anxiety and makes a bunch of normies laugh at a big normie party
>the girl DOESN'T want chad dick

Come all the way the fuck on m8
>>
Fuck off with your manic pixie dream girl horseshit.

The movie was garbage.
>>
>>25548334
>manic pixie dream girl
I'll never understand what this means. Sounds like one huge buzzterm
>>
Fuck this movie, and the book too. That's ignoring the whole getting his diddly diddled by his aunt.

Charlie is supposed to be some socially impaired loser, but he's completely normal dude, albeit with some issues.
>Has close friends he hangs out with almost daily
>Fairly popular with the Rocky Horror crowd
>Has several romances. Several more than any robot
>Drinks and uses drugs with his friends. Emphasis on "with his friends"

It's been a while since I've reread the book, so I may be missing some shit.
>>
>>25548524
he wasn't normal before/when he met them
>>
>>25548554
I can't find my copy of the book, but he meets them almost immediately, and considering the first part of the book takes place after the events of the book, he's a normie almost the entire thing.
>>
>>25548554
Oh well he was 13 for fuck sake
>>
>>25546656
emma is my waifu but i don't really care to see this flick again.
>>25547020
i don't know that he was sexually abused by his aunt or that he couldn't get over her death like his friend's death. i don't know i don't remember
>>
>>25548388
its a dumb term invented by a moron that women have tried to turn into an insult because they can't match up to literal perfection like audrey hepburn
>>
>>25546656
looks like a horrible movie
>>
>>25547071
It really would. I identify with it a lot and it kills me to know my life is worse and I have no excuse like being diddled by my aunt.
>>
I'm part of a Rocky Horror cast and this movie brought us months of the most insufferable audience members. I've never seen it and never will.
>>
>In the end, I finally learned the perks of being a wallflower
Seriously?
>>
Is "we accept the love we think we deserve" from this movie or a requote? It's really a good line.
>>
File: 1451942402828.jpg (84KB, 1124x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1451942402828.jpg
84KB, 1124x1024px
>>25550539
Yep. It's the only saving grace of the entire movie too.

Fucking fantasy shit depression movies, they never portrait the reality of having depression, hating society or having social anxiety or even being a weirdo in general.

But again, a perfect robot movie would be only a him on his house with his mother and/or father, having shit talks with them, eating, bathing once every 3 or 4 days, watching anime, playing games, crying, shitposting and sleeping too much or sleeping too little.
>>
>tfw movie character you relate to most is Sy Parrish
If you want to see a robot movie watch One Hour Photo, if you haven't
>>
>awkward nerd gets with roastie
>everyone's happy
man up
>>
File: willard-posters.jpg (445KB, 978x729px) Image search: [Google]
willard-posters.jpg
445KB, 978x729px
Willard is probably the most robot movie I've seen
>>
Whenever I feel really lonely, I watch Michael Cera movies and put myself in his place. Then when I get to Juno I cry myself to sleep because
>tfw no qt Juno gf
>>
>>25550091
>3-D Waifu
git out normalshit
>>
The only movie I've genuinely cried to was The Squid and the Whale. I relate too much to Jesse Eisenberg there.
>>
File: mother.jpg (176KB, 500x598px) Image search: [Google]
mother.jpg
176KB, 500x598px
I do not like that movie.
>>
File: hanged man fight.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
hanged man fight.gif
2MB, 400x300px
>at college class
>organizational psychology
>keep it simple,go in,see the class,don't talk to anyone and leave
>classes end
>qt. hippy teacher calls me
>"oh anon,I just saw an movie yesterday that the protagonist reminded me of you tehehe"
>prepare_for_impact.png
>"ahaha,really?Which movie?"
>"the perks of being a wallflower"
>desingage_lockers.jpg
>never saw the movie but got worried about the name
>"Ooh...Do you mean,he reminded me physically,right?"
>"yeah,that too"
>spaghetti.gif
>never spoke a word with her outside of class and minimally inside of class
>watch the movie
>mfw a psychology teacher assumed that I'm a barely functional autistic,sociopath
they can fucking smell the robotiness out of us
>>
>>25546656
Dont remember much but this movie just made me sad
>>
>>25550630
>a perfect robot movie would be only a him on his house with his mother and/or father, having shit talks with them, eating, bathing once every 3 or 4 days, watching anime, playing games, crying, shitposting and sleeping too much or sleeping too little.

Michel Houellebecq writes a lot of shit like that. Also kafka.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.