[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Be me > have a best friend that I have known for a lot

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: stupeflip-O1.jpg (63KB, 591x442px) Image search: [Google]
stupeflip-O1.jpg
63KB, 591x442px
> Be me
> have a best friend that I have known for a lot of years and that was my only friends for years
> i had a few problems in the past, even did a suicide attempt once, but she was always there for me and i did the same when she was in trouble
> Septembre 2015
> I fall in a depression because of some issues
> I still laugh a lot when i'm with her but sometimes i'm just too sad
> She starts to refuse my invitations to come at my home or hang out
> You have to know that i did everthing for her, take her to vacations and trips, concerts, etc, and she never even invited me to come to her home (she said she was ashamed of it or something)
> After a few months I finally tell her that I do all the efforts in our relationship and she does nothing
> She admits it but just say "stop doing it then", and she also admits that she's avoiding me since i'm depressed
> I decide to remain friends with her but to give her less importance
> A few days later, I come and see her with our friends
> I see them talk and a strange feeling comes to my mind
> I just want to kill them all, especially her
> I never get angry or anything and this feeling was more violent than all that I have ever felt
> After 5 minutes I left, tried to calm down, and then cryied all day
> Sent her a text saying that I hate her, and than I will never talk to her again
> She never answered

> it's been 2 months now, she never showed any sign of sadness or even care, even to our common friends
> I'm slowly starting to realize that she never cared about me

I hate her, I hate her so much. I hate her as much as I loved her i guess. (in a platonic way, i'm not homosexual). I want to see her die so badly. I'm deeper into depression and I'm experiencing anger and a urge to kill for the first time of my life.
>>
This is a typical manifestation of female violence.
If you don't kill her, she'll continue using people.
You're in a position where you could get away with it, especially if you manipulated the dead body afterwards to make it look like a sexually motivated attack.
>>
I didn't read your post because tl;dr, but fuck yeah Stupeflip. I've never met anyone irl that likes them.
>new album when
>>
At this point if you're that upset either have a direct confrontation about it, or cut all ties and leave.Hanging on about it will not change anything just make you more upset.
>>
>>25546568
Find some new friends and try to put them in the past fellow bot
>>
>>25546677
Tu as peut-etre compris la premiere ere du Stup, mais tu n'es pas pret pour la seconde.

>>25546693
Well she has always been a really passive person, and she seems to really not care about this situation, so i think a real confrontation will just be me getting angry and her saying "ok." Also we live in the same area and go to the same kind of places but I have already decided to cut all ties as soon as possible
>>
>>25546880
You're kind of fucked man. Thats just what women do. You'll get used to the urge of wanting to kill her. Or you can just...kill her.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.