[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Last summer I was 160 pounds and fit. Since then I have been

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: bellyfat.jpg (171KB, 696x879px) Image search: [Google]
bellyfat.jpg
171KB, 696x879px
Last summer I was 160 pounds and fit. Since then I have been intentionally ruining my metabolism through on and off binge eating and starving, I only drink soda now and go through close to a 12 pack a day, and I drink beer whenever I can.
I am now 210 pounds, and 10 pounds overweight.
Questions?
>>
...why?

Are you trying to be like that one bodybuilder who intentionally got fat just to show how he could lose a huge amount of bodyfat and get ripped again?
>>
>>25546114
No, just because I want a huge belly.
>>
>>25546222
Ah nice, congrats on the severe mental illness man. Well played, you destroyed any chance of experiencing happiness for the rest of your life.
>>
>>25546266
/thread

Crack open the DSM5 and see where you lie
>>
>>25546056
how tall are you?

seems like you could get back into reasonable shape in just a couple of months if you wanted to.

you really dont want to be a mega fat fuck during the summer
>>
>>25546056
you are fucked up

i used to be 260lb, i'm now at 175

if i had to go back i would literally fucking commit suicide

being fat is the worst thing you can be
>>
>>25546056
I did the same, only I went from 160 to 200.

I have the biggest belly now.
>>
>>25546266
Or you know....He can just lose the weight....
>>
>>25546861
But I have the biggest belly, I think
>>
>>25546898

That's like saying "You know, Chrischan could just lose the weight."

It's true, but due to OP and Chrischan's severe mental illness, highly unlikely.
>>
>>25546056
>>25546222
So you're a gainer, anon? What's it like?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.