[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need a good cry. I don't want a baww thread, rather the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 15

File: 130827045619.png (61KB, 1147x591px) Image search: [Google]
130827045619.png
61KB, 1147x591px
I need a good cry.

I don't want a baww thread, rather the cold hard truth and feels which strike down any hope like pic related.

Pity party, I guess.
>>
File: your future love life.jpg (124KB, 936x784px) Image search: [Google]
your future love life.jpg
124KB, 936x784px
>>25545908
Contributing I guess
>>
>Inb4 tumblr

Co worker sent this to me.

This story really made me think: how desperate, exasperated, and depressed do you have to be in order to jump out of a car on the highway and lay on the road? He just snapped and said "fuck it, I'm out"

I doubt he had planned that either, which makes it more thought-provoking
>>
>>25545908
Life is dogshit. It just is and there isn't really an interesting story to tell about it.
All the reply-less threads over the years have confirmed that nobody actually gives a shit (which tbqh I can't blame anyone for either but it kinda sucks anyway).
>>
File: t-take that.png (141KB, 640x2000px) Image search: [Google]
t-take that.png
141KB, 640x2000px
I always like baww threads when hey came around, it's what first attracted me to r9k
>>
>>25546549
what do you expect her to say?

"fuck off chad, I BELONG TO ANON"

She can still take complements from other men without acting like an asshole
>>
>>25546549
Damn, that comic hits hard. What women don't understand is that most males get rejected their entire life. Like, a 95% rate of rejection, likely more. Anytime they talk with a girl, they're treated like absolute trash. This causes severe paranoia.

The funny thing is, it'll never stop. The Okcupid study proved that women rate 80% of males as below average attractiveness. Women will never stop treating the bottom 80% of males like absolute trash. Thus we'll always have a select few males snap and go postal, joining Elliot Rodgers in Valhala.
>>
File: me.jpg (67KB, 500x544px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
67KB, 500x544px
I don't exactly know who I am anymore.
Is it really worth it?
>>
>>25546602
It hinges on his overreacting, and this being a typical events in a series that has brought him to a breaking point.
Neither party is in the right.
>>
>>25546687

>tfw I'm used to it now and not even bothered by it

solitude gets pretty comfy when you learn to embrace it
>>
There is ALWAYS hope, anon.

Pic related.
>>
>>25546549
I'm sure if I had a gf I would have reacted that way. FUKC THIS SHIT. FUCK WOMEN.

KILL ME
I
L
L

M
E
>>
File: r9k.png (240KB, 1144x593px) Image search: [Google]
r9k.png
240KB, 1144x593px
>>25545908
i will never not fix this image
>>
File: image.gif (448KB, 500x808px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
448KB, 500x808px
>>25546687
It's not worth it.
None of this is worth it.
But you'll keep going,because what is the alternative?
You're not a quitter,are you anon?
There's always something else you want to try before you die,and while there may only be a small chance at succeeding,ist better to have loved and lost,than to have never loved at all.
>>
>>25546894
that is a cool image
>>
>>25546809
>an C
>an

triggered
>>
File: 1447836037465.jpg (873KB, 2077x2918px) Image search: [Google]
1447836037465.jpg
873KB, 2077x2918px
Slightly cringy but sad story about nerdy anon who forgot how to behave. This hits home hard because it's something I would fuck up.
>>
>>25546894
nice gif
>>
>>25546549
lol wtf is this a joke

that guy comes off as extremely insecure and possessive

damn psychos
>>
>>25547019
How the fuck did she know he posted it on the infamous hacker 4chan?
>>
>>25547090
>women
>trannies
>numales
>using my r9k
Whichever of the triad you are, please exit.
>>
>>25547150
Anons messaged her and one of them probably told her that they're from 4chan.
>>
File: 1451428599133.jpg (83KB, 742x540px) Image search: [Google]
1451428599133.jpg
83KB, 742x540px
only have low tier on this pc, but it still cuts deep.
>>
File: 425245254.jpg (5KB, 153x179px) Image search: [Google]
425245254.jpg
5KB, 153x179px
>>25546549
Now I know how I break. If I ever get a gf and she does something like that, that's when it's going to happen.
>>
>>25547019
Jesus, what a retard. I'm not a huge fan of Skyrim, but I sure as hell wouldn't write a fucking paragraph about how shitty it is to a person I'm interested in.

>>25547168
Not him, but that comic does come off as pretty stupid. The guy could've handled the situation much better.
>>
revive this thread pls
>>
File: ArthurcomixGeorge.png (641KB, 803x615px) Image search: [Google]
ArthurcomixGeorge.png
641KB, 803x615px
>all these comic are quirky autism romantic mishaps
gayballs
>>
>>25546894
I will keep going. Not because I choose to but its my instinct and false hope that one day I may succeed in this struggle, that keeps me going in times that I know that theres a overwhelming chance things will just get worse. Although that small chance something may happen one day is all I have, that minuscule chance is all I have left and is what will keep me going until death or age gets the better of me.
>>
File: robots.png (1MB, 800x4266px) Image search: [Google]
robots.png
1MB, 800x4266px
this is feels
<------
>>
>>25547481
These robots ran on pure edge.
We thought humanity's power needs had been settled, entire cities were run off of funimation animes.
But the robots adapted.
They needed more pointless, stupid edge.
We should have known when people started to go missing- Vasquez, Ennis, Reznor.
>>
No friends because no confidence, no confidence because no friends

fucking end me
>>
>>25547019
what a bitch

original!
>>
File: 1400070099844.jpg (272KB, 500x616px) Image search: [Google]
1400070099844.jpg
272KB, 500x616px
>>25545908

I have watched through a WWI documentary today and I think we went nowhere after all this time. There were young guys back then, even younger than the average robot, who watched their friends get torn to shredds by shells, wrote letters to their mothers while coughing up mud, had a constant fear of smelling chlorine, lost limbs, sanity and hope just for some idiotic purpose which was not their own. What surprised me is the ignorance they had towards the whole conflict. One particular young soldier wrote in his letters that he actually knows no deeper happyness than dying as the leader of his own men in glorious assault. He was by far not the only one having that mindset, even after Verdun. But thinking about it, how am I smarter than this guy? What really gets to me that I, nearly a hundred years later, am not a tad smarter than he is. I have no deep insight into humanities ways, I am not some transcendal person. I pitied him for dying out there for no reason whatsoever while smilling over his fate and did not see the irony behind it. I am here, browsing some stupid imageboard, reading through peoples posts about their non-sensical depressions and wallow in this misery like its the best thing I could do at this very moment. I am wasting my life just like he did, for some thing that should not concern me, for people who mean nothing to me.
I used to smirk at that one quote stating that people are rather afraid of their own capabillity than their inadequacy, but now I really think that humans by nature for some reason rather destroy themselves in one way or another rather than really use their potentiall. Maybe war and self-destruction is in our blood and natural, contrary to unfolding our unnatural constructivity and foresight.
If anything, bending our knees to the former always had great tragedies as conclusions.
It is time to stop this hedonistic degeneracy, do not let the inner animal win and tear you down into doom.
>>
>>25546894
That gif gives a pretty good picture of how things "breathe" on acid. Even though I've seen lenty of those types of gifs before, that one works particularly well.

I want to do acid again, for fuck's sake, haven't had a proper trip in almost a year.
>>
>>25547295
>Not him, but that comic does come off as pretty stupid. The guy could've handled the situation much better.
God, you just don't get it are you dumb or what. Of course the guy isn't suppose to come off as being right.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.