[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is this funny or entertaining?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: reddit.png (97KB, 1440x717px) Image search: [Google]
reddit.png
97KB, 1440x717px
Do people actually find this funny?

Am i missing something?

Its like a bad sitcom. Holy shit.
>>
>>25545517
Everyone tries really hard to fit in and not offend people

that's why you get what are essentially a joke book for kids from the 90s-tier humor
>>
>>25545517
ITS JUST A PRANK BRO!
*makes video defaming prank channels for shekels *
>>
>>25545517
This place finds the frog man 'pepe' shitting and mutilating feel man 'wojack' hilarious
>>
>>25545540
this plus upvote points
>>
Reminder that these people now make up at least 70% of this board.
>>
File: craze.jpg (39KB, 297x470px) Image search: [Google]
craze.jpg
39KB, 297x470px
>>25545563

>This place finds the frog man 'pepe' shitting and mutilating feel man 'wojack' hilarious

That actually sounds hilarious tho.
>>
>>25545634
....NEVERMlND
>>
>>25545563
>doesn't understand the deep psychological struggle portrayed by pepe and wojack
>>
>>25545601
This, to be honest. The osmosis that happens with 4chan memes through to Reddit is only possible if there is a large Reddit population on 4chan watching smirking laughing at the silly Reddit is bad meme and thinking themselves above it. In truth, they are autistic cock and meme guzzling little shitheads who aren't funny and should hang themselves, quite frankly. I know you're reading this, you shits, and you're a fucking cancerous blight upon any community, you unoriginal, braindead cunts.
>>
File: Young_Hitler.jpg (122KB, 800x1249px) Image search: [Google]
Young_Hitler.jpg
122KB, 800x1249px
>>25545807

>silly Reddit is bad meme

>silly le Earth is round meme.

>silly le thinking himself above those who think they are above others meme but too blind to see it meme.
>>
>>25546004
>posting le meme man
>trying to be superior by being le meta meme
>>
File: History.jpg (10KB, 272x185px) Image search: [Google]
History.jpg
10KB, 272x185px
>>25546098

>trying to be superior to le meme man by being meta meme meta man.
>>
File: 1435800178185.png (2KB, 210x230px) Image search: [Google]
1435800178185.png
2KB, 210x230px
>>25545517
It's people riding off the backs of the prior comments for meaningless internet points.

The formula:
-Top comment says something mildly funny.
-Someone responds with something slightly funnier, or a shitty half-assed pun in response to the funnier prior comment
- Third comment makes a shittier pun with no effort or simply drives the joke into the ground
- Fourth, fifth, etc just keep repeating the joke in various forms until it reaches comment N where it no longer gets imaginary points

Redditors are those kids in high school whose sole brand of humor was repeating "funny" quotes from movies, but they lacked any sort of proper timing and basically just said things that were funny in the context of the movie, but completely unfunny otherwise.

You know that kid who'd randomly quote Shrek in the middle of class, or yell "SNIPER" and get down low?

That's reddit.
>>
>>25545601
This place is basically /b/ 2.0

A breeding ground for abunch of poor attempts of forced memes with no context. Everytime there's a shooting, you can tell who's the redditor from just how hard they try to fit in.

I don't even know why I bother coming here anymore since these faggots seem to have to ruin everything. And it just isn't this board in particular
>>
>>25545697
Not that anon, but please elighten us with your analysis.
>>
>>25546223
where's the next place though? i feel like this is all i have. 8ch. and other chans are shit.
>>
>>25546195
fucking this

ocococococococococococ
>>
>>25545540
This. If you can insert a well-timed leddit meme that doesn't particularly trigger anyone then you get upboats
>>
>>25547145
its a philosophy based on chinese ironing board cartoons with a core of sarcasm and green text
>>
>there are Redditors ITT RIGHT NOW looking to screencap some posts and put them on r/4chan for that sweet, sweet internet validation
You know what gets to me the most? This is genuinely the one place where I feel that people understand me, and vice versa. I have no friends and don't have a good relationship with my mother, but robots know what it's like to be a socially-anxious, neurotic, dysfunctional piece of shit who wants to die. I come here and, as faggy as it sounds, I feel like I'm among friends who care.

And not two seconds later I'm reminded of the fact that some 14 year old faggot is browsing the same threads I am, and instead of empathizing he's laughing at the "fat virgin losers LMAO" and "collecting le rare Pepes XD."

Kill yourselves, you fucking cunts.
>>
>>25545563

Normies find pepe more hilarious than that shitty Reddit humor
>>
>>25547462
>where's the next place though?

nowhere
>>
>>25547462
Serious robots head to wizchan. The rest just stay here.
>>
>>25548221
I feel you man, the absolute faggots that pollute this board is one of the few things that makes me legitimately angry.
>>
>>25548221
It feels like we're in a zoo. A zoo for betas.
>>
>>25545517
However autistic reddit is, the default subs are 100x more autisic
>>
>>25548221
It's gotten to the point where I'm starting to feel like I'm too much of a robot for r9k, judging from some of the stuff I see posted on here sometimes.
>>
>>25545517
You know what we need to do, we need to make a reddit, but only let actual robots into the reddit that we make, it's like reverse psychology, put a password on the reddit or something so we can get into it but other people can't.
>>
>>25548221
Someone should post this post to /r/4chan
They need to understand our pain
>>
>>25548473
I found the ledditor
>>
>>25548575
Wouldn't have to be reddit, could be some other place
>>
>>25548221
I feel ya homie. I'd tell you where I go to get away from shitposting newfags, but then they'd follow you there.

nihongo benkyounasai!
>>
They don't find it hilarious, they do it because they want to leech upvotes from already popular posts. So they take a lame joke and beat it into the ground even more.
>>
>>25548777

Trips for truth- worst offender I've seen is the Rick & Morty subreddit. No matter the thread all you have to do is copy & paste any quote from the series and you get tonnes of upvotes. It's completely mindless.

Note: I have pleb tier tastes, no fucks given
>>
File: viper gayer.jpg (119KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
viper gayer.jpg
119KB, 600x600px
>>25548473
>we need to make a reddit
>>
>>25548962
I don't really care that you like Rick & Morty, Anon. I'm more concerned about why you went looking for a subreddit of it, and then stuck around long enough to get an opinion.

Seeing what leddit thought about leddit: the show might be interesting, I guess.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.