[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just found out this girl will be my flatmate. I already know

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 7

I just found out this girl will be my flatmate. I already know her through common friends, but this is a great opportunity to know her and maybe lose my virginity. She likes alternative music, do you have any suggestions about approaching her?
>>
>>25545461
>autist trying to fuck his hot stacy roommate
WEW LADS. This is gonna be good...
>>
>>25545461
Beee literally anyone but yourself anon.
>>
>>25545461
>those shit-tier hips

lmao, she's gonna love popping out a baby with those tiny hips
>>
"I heard you like alternate music. Wanna fuck?"
>>
>>25545461
She looks like a decent slut. Don't be autistic, be somewhat attractive and social, and definitely smoke weed. She definitely smokes weed.
>>
>>25545461

If you're Chad, you shouldn't have too many problems.
>>
>>25545461
Put on some dark ambient from the 90's.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DbfxHTHswo
>>
>>25545513

Also

>square waist
>no tits
>shitty thighs

literally /lowtest/
the tattoos just ruin her.
How the FUCK can someone get aroused to this? I mean... she doesn't have very feminine features
>>
>>25545513
Lol my thoughts exactly.

She's gonna die in child birth with those shit tier hips. She also has a shit tier waist.
>>
File: 1449439354763.jpg (78KB, 338x305px) Image search: [Google]
1449439354763.jpg
78KB, 338x305px
>>25545591
REASONS:
1: she is a woman
2: she's not fat
3: not ugly
3:she has a vagina.

you're a faggot.
>>
OP here.

She definitely loves smoking weed while listening to strange electronic music. Maybe we can smoke together and then see what happens
>>
>>25545653
>strange electronic music
Like what? Give us some examples here.
>>
get ready for a steady stream of chads coming in and out after fucking her, cuck.
>>
>>25545648

The main reason fat girls look bad is because of their blocky waist and excessive fat. What's the point of a skinny girl if she has no waist and no shape? m8.

>hurr durr not fat XD
Americans are so deprived of skinny people they find any skinny person no matter how bad shaped they are "attractive".
Maybe if your obesity rates were normal you'd start having actual standards for slim women.
>>
dont be faggot and tell her you kinda find her cute and ask if she wanna spend some time with you together.
>>
>>25545709
mystery, put your trip on please
>>
File: na kolei.png (818KB, 733x624px) Image search: [Google]
na kolei.png
818KB, 733x624px
>>25545461
1. are you sure this stacy has no chad?
2. are you sure she is not dating chad atm?
just imagine, you want to eat her sandwich but u end as a friend in friendzone, and then one month after some Chad spends with her everynight and u have to listen them fuck. ggwp
>>
>>25545742

>implying im that egghead mystery
>>
>>25545669

I don't know the names, it just sounds repetitive and quite minimal

>>25545777

She has not any boyfriend, I only know that she went to music festivals and had sex there
>>
>>25545934
>she went to music festivals and had sex there
10/10 would not even say hi to this stacy slut
>>
>>25545934

Music festivals are perfect places to get stoned and get some random hookup
>>
>>25546005
for us boys yes, but imagine having sex with some slut that got fucked by some dirty ass punk or other shit in fucking mud (at best 1 on 1 not even talking about group sex)
>>
>>25545461
Don't shit where you sleep OP, never a good idea
>>
>>25545513
>>25545591
>>25545602
>>25545709
You autists are hilarious

OP too for saying its a good opportunity to maybe lose his virginity lmao
>>
Ask her about silversun pickups. If she knows: fuck to their songs. If she doesn't know: fuck her while introducing her to their songs. win win.
>>
>>25546063
right? the retarded manboys would give their left nut if a girl who looked like that even smiled at them.
>>
>but this is a great opportunity to lose my virginity.
AHAHAHAHAAHAHA. no. as for approching don't be too forward and gun ho about getting to know her. Be friendly but no so friendly that you seem to try to be forcing yourself into her life. Remember you're gonna be living with this person, starting on the wrong foot for fucking up can leave a lasting sour note.
>>
>>25545591
How can thighs be shit tier? Which thighs aren't shit?
>>
>>25545461

I don't want to be rude, but even if you manage to sleep with her, you're going to fuck up or cum within 3 seconds.

This doesn't look like the kind of girl you can start your sex life.
>>
Stalk her facebook, look up all the music artists she liked and put some of them onto your music playing system. Do nothing else. She will notice and compliment your good taste in music (in the end, you just ompliment yourself when you do this but it's normie stuff)
>>
File: 1451577739053.png (211KB, 327x316px) Image search: [Google]
1451577739053.png
211KB, 327x316px
>>25545709
so you're telling me you would rather fuck a fat woman than her? good for you, faggot.
>>
>>25545461
ask her if she saw the thread you made about her on the cool guys website
>>
File: 1450560290279.jpg (23KB, 515x515px) Image search: [Google]
1450560290279.jpg
23KB, 515x515px
>>25545461
The fact that you only see this as a good opportunity to lose your virginity is the exact reason you will never lose it.
>>
>>25545591
Couldn't care less honestly. Attractive is attractive. I'm not hard pressed for super curvy girls. She's cute in the face and I like itty bitties, so she's up my alley. Also, tattoos are great. I don't see why people always cry about chicks with tattoos.
>>
i guess you'll have to rape her op
>>
>>25545934
so you want to get aids
>>
>>25545461

I fapped to this. Your roommate is smoking hot anon, have fun
>>
>>25545513
>white woman
>having a baby
That's funny.
>>
>>25545484
>and maybe lose my virginity
jesus christ
that's really what you thought when you saw your female flatmate for the first time
>>
>you will never meet a woman who likes alternative electronic

I never leave the house but I doubt I would meet one even if I did
>>
>>25545709
Actually, a vast majority of fatfucks in America are spics and niggers. Trust me, if you saw it, you'd believe it.
>>
>>25545461
Don't. Oh god please don't. If you try you will be subject to some really really bad things.

Just try to be friends with her and DO NOT, for the love of god, DO NOT LET HER TREAT YOU AS HER DOORMAT OR A BETA PROVIDER
>>
tell her you don't want things to be awkward so you might as well just fuck now to get it out of the way
>>
>>25548355
I did once. She liked actual synths as do I and was into making electronic music. She was extremely fun to talk to. She broke contact with me unfortunately
>>
>>25548457
I used the last fm thing where it shows you people with similar tastes, there was like 1 woman in the whole list and the profile had nothing to indicate it actually was female.

The few women I've told what music I like do one of two things:

>blank look followed by changing subject off music
>oh like doof doof music, yeah I like going clubbing too?
>>
>>25545461
She's a cutie. I'd throw the goop in her. You should wear a condom.
>>
>>25548500
I know that feel anon. Goddamn now that I think of it I feel bad as fuck that I lost that girl. It's all the stranger because there was literally nothing indicating her not liking me or whatever. But then she suddenly dropped off the grid. Weird as fuck to be honest, man.
>>
Listen exclusively to Incapacitants and Kazumoto Endo in the early hours of the morning. Sure to get a bitch wet.
>>
blast real music like metal 24/7 to turn her into a real patrician
>>
>>25548550
I think any female weird enough to like anything but rap and pop is naturally going to do things like that anon.
>>
>>25548648
Anon, I mean she seriously permanently dropped off the grid. Her facebook wasn't updated in a long time, her band's facebook neither. It's as if she got abducted or something.
>>
File: 1452023351631.jpg (17KB, 604x340px) Image search: [Google]
1452023351631.jpg
17KB, 604x340px
>>25545461
>this is a great opportunity to know her and maybe lose my virginity

>lose my virginity
>>
>>25548709
She probably got raped and murdered by chad in a club while high on Ecstasy looking for casual sex
>>
>>25545461
Sluts like this tend to be the nicest girls actually.
>>
>>25545461
Flatmates are off limits chump. Unless you want to fuck up the whole house dynamic and make home life awkward as hell, don't even think of approaching her.
Fuck her hot friends instead.
>>
>>25545934

She'll be an easy lay.

Grab some weed, don't be a preening faggot who stammers out that she's an "angel" or some autismo tier shit 5 minutes after seeing her.

One night when it's just the two of you ask if she wants to chill and smoke a bowl. Put on some decent music (no R&B slow jams, too obvious). Talk about random shit, but ask her about herself a decent amount. If you're on /r9k/ you likely have nothing about yourself that's worth talking to her about.

Do not in any circumstances mention you're a virgin. If any conversations about previous ex's come up, toss the conversation back her way or say something vague like "I've been pretty busy lately, haven't had a lot of time for relationships".

As you talk to her, if she's still seems interested enough to hang out, get up to use the bathroom or grab a drink and sit down next to her and have your legs touching against hers. It's a good way to get her familiar with the idea of physical contact with you without having to use your hands and be too overt. If she shrinks back or tries to get some distance you likely need to cool it down and wait awhile.
>>
>>25548830
damn this board really has become normie central
>>
>>25548872

That was actually great advice. That's how you try to see if a girl is interested in you.

>>25548830

>Do not in any circumstances mention you're a virgin. If any conversations about previous ex's come up, toss the conversation back her way or say something vague like "I've been pretty busy lately, haven't had a lot of time for relationships".

I know the feel, that's what I did for 24 years, until I finally lost that fucking virginity
>>
>>25548989

Once a black qt was indeed interested in me and I panicked like a retard.

Still a kissless virgin of course
>>
>>25549036

Oh well, if you want to get a kiss you just need to go to a student party and get smashed. I've always loved drinking , so at some point you don't know what you are doing and you end up kissing some random girl.

I noticed alcohol was great in solving my social anxiety. But then it becomes bad if you have to fuck
>>
>facebook link
>not getting her facebook
>not sending her this

you all have lost it
>>
>>25549172
I don't know how to decode those file names.
>>
Don't try and force it you retard. Just hang out with her and chat and don't fucking spaghetti. If you try and force it she's going to move out. Just be natural and hang around with her, if she doesn't want to fuck you, later on down the line she can maybe hook you up with somebody.

Don't be a goddamn retard sperg and alienate them instantly you IDIOT.
>>
Can't really until you mistakingly give out her info and we doxx her in your behalf, kissless beta faggot
>>
>>25545461
you answered your own question! tell her you like alternative music. guaranteed pussy.
>>
why does she even bother trying to look sexy? she has the chest of a 12 year old. she needs to just give up
>>
Living with a girl is worse than it sounds. You'll discover how gross women are, you'll see tampons, hair everywhere, and trying to fuck her will only end badly.
>>
>>25546980

No.. I mean she doesn't have to be super curvy. She can just be curvy. She's sub curvy. Lel

>>25546504
No you fucking dense-head faggot. I just said she had no shape and Americans think anything remotely slim is good. That's stupid.
What is with you stupid faggots thinking everytime someone criticizes a lack of woman shape he likes fat girls? The fuck? I thought you were the main ones saying curviness is not fatness (It's not).
Idiot.

>>25548361
Germanic women have shit shapes and ugly features. Iberian and Slavic women are better but rarer in America.
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.