[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you let your stepsister suck your dick?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: capture-2016-01-07-07h00m14s953.jpg (333KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
capture-2016-01-07-07h00m14s953.jpg
333KB, 1920x1080px
Would you let your stepsister suck your dick?
>>
>>25545064
Yes. If I wasn't kinda small, i think it woulda happened already. Being a dicklet is some real bullshit, i tell you what
>>
>>25545064
No. Non-masturbatory sex is gross and to be avoided at all cost.
Those who are inflicted with normality will soon know pain.
>>
>>25545101
how small brah?
>>
>>25545064
Have had a stepsister fetish for as long as I remember. My parents are divorced but also pretty old, and only my dad got married to a childless Slav.
>>
If I had one. But I grew up a with a younger brother and my parents never divorced. I have a thing for brother sister incest but it can never happen to me. JUST
>>
>>25545242
Just 5 inches. It's ok for some girls, but my step-sister is a size queen
>>
only if i can suck her dick too
>>
>>25545443
5 inches is pretty small :(
>>
>>25545407
you wouldnt have the fetish if you werent sisterless
>>
>>25545530
Eh, it's good enough if you know how to use it
>>
>>25545896
How are you supposed to use it? Isn't it pretty much in-and-out? Or are there some tricks that you can perform?
>>
>>25545896
>tfw 5.5x4
>>
Sure. I fucked my stepmom, stepsister sounds better.
>>
Yeah, only if she has one of those derp faces you see on common autists. Pretty girls are bad at giving head. Need that sick shit u know
>>
>>25545064
I would if I had a hot step sister.
>>
File: 1451846072178.jpg (75KB, 800x530px) Image search: [Google]
1451846072178.jpg
75KB, 800x530px
>tfw no sexy qt sister to make you feel better when you come home from school depressed
>got a dickhead chad older brother instead

Life is suffering
>>
>>25545973
If you can elevate their legs, it's easier to hit the right spot on them. Also, i got pretty good foreplay and dirty talk, it's really more about how turned on they are during than how big you are. Hell, a finger can get them off if they're absolutely turned on
>>
I would let my real sister suck my dick
>>
>>25545064
Eh, if I got a stepsister tomorrow, sure
>>
>>25546340
>dirty talk
How do you do that? I'm not an english speaker anyway, but the principle is probably the same.
What are the things you say? Doesn't it sound awkward?
>>
If she paid me, my stepsisters are rich, too bad I was so distant with them as a kid kek
>>
>>25546465
not the guy, but you tell her how sexy she is and how much you want to fuck her and shit like that. It isn't rocket science m8
>>
>>25546526
>>25546465
not those 2 guys either
say really erotic things n stuff too
I.E "i would fuck you senseless, you wouldn't be able to yell (moan) my name after im done with you bla bla etc
>>
His thread is giving me such a hard one. Don't even have any steps
>>
>>25546555
>>25546526
>It isn't rocket science
I wish it was.

Doesn't it become repetitive then? I mean if you have sex with someone a couple of time, wouldn't you just keep repeating the same stuff over again? How many ways can you really say that you want to fuck them?
This is a question that I have about sex in general. If you end up doing the same things every time: kissing, licking nipples, oral, in-and-out, doesn't it become boring to the girl after a while?
>>
>>25545064
You'd have to be a a literal faggot not to.
>>
>>25546619
It does become repetitive if she doesn't do it back. My girl likes to be mildly degraded in dirty talk, but occasionally she'll flip the tables and degrade me. it's really only as expansive if you both know each other's kinks and fetishes, then you can incorporate them
>>
yeah, she's in her thirties and married with children though. i would still plow her if given the chance.
>>
>>25546678
All right, thanks, even though I doubt I'd have a use for it.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.