[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wageslave General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1433173085878.jpg (31KB, 414x389px) Image search: [Google]
1433173085878.jpg
31KB, 414x389px
Only post here if you're working and being paid to shitpost

What do you do?
How's your day going?
Do you like your job?

>copywriter
>Pretty good, finished up a few drafts and waiting for feedback from another writer
>A lot. State job, so benefits. Also, I just got my own office.
>>
>>25544942
guess where I just got a job?
>>
>>25544970
Is it Subway? Must be subway
>>
>programmer
>I'm on Christmas break, so not bad
>used to, but not anymore.
>>
File: AVGNPowerGlove.jpg (43KB, 400x301px) Image search: [Google]
AVGNPowerGlove.jpg
43KB, 400x301px
>>25544942
>working
get out wagecucks
>>
>>25545430
nope. its the most wage cuck job ever
>>
government accountant here. because things take so long to go through review I pretty much get paid to sit on my ass watching YouTube videos most of the time.
>>
>automotive technical author
>Just received new projects from someone else that are due at the end of the week. Going to have to put in overtime to finish. Not trained to take on these projects.
>Job is challenging and always changing. Need to always go into work ready to get shit done.
>>
>>25544942

How do you get a gig like this OP?
>>
>>25545706
Also interested in OP's career journey here
>>
>>25545514
>government accountant here
city, state, or national level?
how hard was that to pull off? are you a CPA?
>>
>>25544942

I work in helpdesk making $19 an hour day's going pretty well it's warmer here than usual. I like parts of my job I like dealing with computer stuff all day. I don't like talking to people on the phone all day. I just need some certifications to get out of this hell. I get benefits as well a lot of places you can only a contract work making like 11 or $12 an hour with no benefits. That was what my last job was like, but my call volume was way lower. Very few service desks have low call volume. I got really lucky. I take like 40 to 50 calls a day now compared to only 20 a day at my last help desk job. If I got paid only 11 or 12 dollars an hour with no benefits to talk to people all day nonstop I would likely kill myself
>>
File: 20160106_155714.jpg (866KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20160106_155714.jpg
866KB, 2048x1152px
12 an hour to shitpost
Feels alright
>>
>>25545762

federal. got on with an internship. my GPA was a really shit when I got the internship too. no cpa yet. you don't even need one to be a senior. you only need one if you want to be an assistant director or higher.
>>
Hi bros,

I need help. My parents are very conservative and religious and my sister is transitioning into a man. She is texting me asking me to give her a ride from our house to the homeless shelter for LGBT teens. What to do?
>>
>>25546144
tell your parents
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.