[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /gaveup/ here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

Deleted my dating site profiles. After an unsuccessful 2 years on them. Completely given up on dating seeing how as a low status, homely male, dating is a completely hopeless crapshoot.
Loneliness is sad, but somehow comforting. Nobody depends on me, don't gotta deal with anyone's bullshit save for my mom and sister, no social obligations. It's pretty comfy.
>>
>>25544658

So the rest of you still have hope left?
>>
I never had from from the start anon.
Can't lose when you never play.
>>
>>25544658
i deleted mine years ago

thinking about deleting normiebook and then deleting my life

loneliness is okay for the first 20~ years, but the last handful have been really fucking horrible
>>
File: 1445111853750.jpg (68KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1445111853750.jpg
68KB, 1280x720px
>>25544658
>Loneliness is sad, but somehow comforting
This, sort of. I'd say it's more "familiar." You just need some interests to keep you busy, it's not that bad after few years. It's also a relief to just accept your faith.
>>
>>25544658
How fat u op? Beeeeee honest.
>>
I commit suicide this month, waiting on my paycheck and I'll use it to buy a gun. Don't know about you guys but I refuse to be the 30 year old who's still posting on here wondering if things will get better, I'm smart and know when to opt out.
>>
>>25545207

EXACTLY! The conclusion I've come to is that us robot types would benefit by finding some kind of interest or field of study to pursue instead of worrying about women. Finding ways to enjoy your own company.
>>
>Nobody depends on me, don't gotta deal with anyone's bullshit

This, relationships are too much hard work, and too little pleasure. It's not worth it. My friends are enough.
>>
>>25545177
I deleted normiebook a year ago. It's ultimately turned out to be a good thing, but I noticed that I went from like, 5 real life friends to 0. Maybe a coincidence
>>
>>25545256

Don't do it anon. I'm not promising it'll get better, hell I'm younger than you, but keep going on. What are your dreams?
>>
>>25545289
well i was going to delete my life after that, i don't any irl friends anyways
>>
>>25545292
lol, I have my own conscience to make this decision without anyone elses opinion.
Fed up with the wagecuck life.
>>
>>25545397

I'd hate to see a brother give up, but if that's what you desire. Then so be it.
>>
My mom and dad got a divorce when I was four. I think to me that meant relationships always end so there is no point to them.

Maybe I'm better off this way. I like to pretend that I am.
>>
>>25544658
>deleted dating profile
Unfortunately men have to meet girls irl to actually find a significant other. You gave the second you decided you were only gonna try meeting women online.
>>
>>25545128
I gave up yesterday. Welcome to the party, anon.
>>
File: happy little clouds.png (1MB, 1110x806px) Image search: [Google]
happy little clouds.png
1MB, 1110x806px
Today's a bad day for me. I'm spending it watching animu, listening to music, playing vidya, smoking weed, and following some Bob Ross videos on MSPaint. Here's my first work.
>>
>>25544658
I've never tried dating in any form
I'm only 18 and for the most part people just hooked up at school or with people they knew
Not sure what to do now that those options are closed off to me
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.