[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>decide to stop playing vidya >go 1.5 months without vidya

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 3463757.jpg (39KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
3463757.jpg
39KB, 550x550px
>decide to stop playing vidya
>go 1.5 months without vidya
>Cant take it any longer, cave in
>downloading mount and blade as I type

HOW DO I STOP
>>
>>25543940

Anon, if you enjoy it then keep playing it. And if you're playing too much to the point were it's interfering with your life, just limit your time.

Perhaps do something like "If I finish this assignment or clean my room, I'll reward myself with some vidya."
>>
>HOW DO I STOP
what's the problem?
why would you want to stop?
>>
>tfw last played cs:go a year ago
>tfw dont remember my steam pass and i dont care
>>
>>25543940
>Mount and Blade
Don't stop, please.
>>
>>25543940
I have the opposite
>decide to start playing vidya again
>go 1.5 months with a LOT of vidya
>Can't take it any longer, cave in
>Shitposting on 4chan again as I type
>>
>>25543940
I've been playing a lot of mount and blade lately, I have the 1860 Old America mod its pretty fun
>>
Go to /v/ - Video Games, that should clear it up very quickly.
>>
what's the big deal? let yourself do what you want provided it doesn't hurt anybody. Been replaying half life again and I love it more every time
>>
>>25544094
Same. Which mods can you recommend? I got quite bored with vanilla and 1869 Old America.
>>
>>25544143
the game of thrones mod is decent and so is 1257 if you feel like removing kebab from the holy land
>>
>>25544128
I am going to end up a NEET
>>
Mount and Blade is a good game though. I don't even enjoy playing video games anymore, but could play mount and blade for hours. Most games are such a chore to play because there is no innovation or creativity , but when a good game comes out it's nice to know it's not me that is growing out of my hobby it's my hobby thats back stabbing me!
>>
File: 1358385009171.jpg (45KB, 495x778px) Image search: [Google]
1358385009171.jpg
45KB, 495x778px
>>25544398
That's a good thing, think of all the games you can play. You'll be wishing you were NEET when Bannerlord finally drops. Just think how fucking amazing it's going to be with all the time they've put into it.
>>
Idk famalam I just lost interest as I got older (23 now). can't stand vidya at all anymore, haven't played in at least a year. Just give yourself time. Keep telling yourself that you don't like them anymore
>>
Vidya for losers OP. Find a hobby that impoves you, not just a pointless time suck.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.