[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

REMEMBER - If you're playing a video game and you get a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 8

File: latest.jpg (25KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
25KB, 225x350px
REMEMBER - If you're playing a video game and you get a choice of playing a boy or a girl, ALWAYS PICK THE BOY.

Playing girls in video games is a slippery slope to something much worse.

>b-but I don't wanna look at a dude's butt!!!

No.
>>
File: 1451773885036.png (119KB, 329x297px) Image search: [Google]
1451773885036.png
119KB, 329x297px
nah, I'm a faggot and I self insert as the cute girl
>>
>>25543326
>is a slippery slope to something much worse
for what?
>>
File: 1435413817985.png (321KB, 448x451px) Image search: [Google]
1435413817985.png
321KB, 448x451px
pj hpf it's true
>>
OP might be right, it wasn't the biggest factor in degenerating me but it may have been the first rock in a landslide
>>
>>25543341
How does wanting to be a girl make one gay?
To be gay you need to want to have sex with men.
And wanting to be a girl doesn't imply that much.
>>
>>25543357
and yea verily, when the demon was cleansed in the name of the lord, the house was left empty, and when the demon returned he brought six of his friends

source: the bible
>>
I role play. The first play through is a "me" character. After that i just make shit up. Next rpg i play ill make a /r9k/ character and a tumblr character.
>>
>>25543378
I didn't read the bible, can u help me understand those abstract citations?
>>
File: 1451785691595.gif (979KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
1451785691595.gif
979KB, 500x300px
>>25543375
because for me it's easier to immerse myself as a girl which includes men and everything. I don't believe in tranny shit I just accept that i'm a sissy bitch
>>
It depends. If I dont like that male character I'm not gonna pick it. I pick the one I like the most, regardless of gender.
Guy is usually cooler but sometimes they're huge faggots. I'd rather be a girl than a faggot.
>>
>>25543429
stop it

it's not healthy, your brain is getting all screwed up
>>
File: 1451870174938.gif (2MB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
1451870174938.gif
2MB, 512x288px
>>25543558
I know that friend, it has been for a while. it's why I primarily play old shooters and platformers so I don't get worse
>>
>>25543614
tone down the SoL anime too

else you won't be human anymore
>>
>>25543643
I need to watch cromartie, maybe that should be next. I might still be able to save myself
>>
>>25543672
you can do it, don't worry
>>
Girls are cute. Why wouldn't I want to look at cute girls while I play video games?
>>
>>25543747
it's a matter of BEING a cute girl, your avatar in that world representing you being a girl

you shouldn't want that.
>>
>he's so insecure about his sexuality he can't bear to appear feminine in any way, even in games
>>
yeah only faggots play as the girl

they also play in 3rd person
>>
>>25543768
I don't really see video games like that. To me, I don't see the characters I control and a representation of me. It's just like a toy I can mess with, just a play thing. Who wouldn't want a girl plaything?
>>
bet you play as guys in dead or alive faggot
>>
I play whichever character has a more appealing design. Usually girls have a cooler design in games.
>>
>>25543816
It's not about insecurity, its about health. You shouldn't want to feel feminine.
>>
does this also apply if you are female?
>>
>>25543891
I think your problem is that you're using video games as a tool for escapism. Normal people don't feel feminine when playing a game with a female protagonist
>>
>>25543837
Boys usually play with action figures, girls with princess dolls

>>25543901
Girls don't play video games, at least not the kind where you choose a gender
>>
>self-inserting
Go back to deviantart
>>
>>25543942
You do know that action figures can be modeled after female characters too, right? I had justice league action figures when I was young, and that included wonder woman.
>>
>>25543951
no my man I hate most of what I have to do, I'll enjoy my entertainment how I like
>>
>>25543326
fuck it, I've been inserting myself as the girl in EVERYTHING for over a year now
my mind is fucked and idk if I can stop anymore
I can't be a girl irl and that's making me depressed
>>
>>25543980
Exception, not the rule. Wonder Woman was also made simply to have a female superhero and was more popular with girls.
>>
no

i love making cute girls in games and playing as them
>>
>>25544036
There's still hope, just play male characters only. It will make you happy again.
>>
Yeah m8, just like every kid who ever played street fighter and picked Chun-Li is not a transsexual. Women are just so evil
>>
>>25544053
You're sacrificing your long term happiness for short term pleasures. You know you're making bad choices.
>>
>>25543415
this is just worst case scenario for rock bottom chronic masturbators, probably those with additional mental illness, genetics, environmental factors playing a large part.

because your biology will slowly warp and turn you into a girly-man skinny fat piece of garbage who can only think in terms of white-matter banter and rote concept regurgitation

one day you'll realize, "wait, i just wanted all of the benefits of being a female without any of the costs (menses, childbirth, rape and social manipulation creating a positive feedback loop wherein you can't get genuine criticism, weakness, less grey brain matter, low self esteem)"

then you'll be a mentally two-gendered freak who hates themselves. you'll have one person inside you that wants to go home and jerk off, and another that wants to rip your fucking eyeballs out, or strike out at civilization for allowing the cultural/ biological conditioning to come to be in the first place, and there will be another part of you that thinks both of those are doomed to eternal damnation (not because the bible is 100% accurate, but because you're an awful person spreading shitty ideas). this is an oversimplification. you'll want to fight back and be too weak.

and you can just stay here flipping out about your infected brainwaves, metaphorically jerking off with psuedoscience and psuedointellectualism, and your body and brain continue to fucking atrophy, and it's accelerated by stress. at this point i'm half tempted to sell my computer and go back to notebooks.

even the people who would have sympathized with you were you a tumblr-tier liberal will think you're a disgusting human being.

and at the end of the day it's all my fucking fault. i said, "yeah, okay, sure." somewhere in the back of my head. I didn't care. I didn't think there was meaning, beauty, purpose to be had in the universe. I was a fucking passive element my entire life. cue the shock and ridicule, the useless idiot has spoken.
>>
>>25543326
>>b-but I don't wanna look at a dude's butt!!!

Doesn't /vp/ argue that? And I left there because the furfags and latent queers took over
>>
>>25544165
there is no long term happiness for me so i take what i can get now
>>
>>25543326
>slippery slope to something much worse
Like what?
>>
>>25544193
You CAN be happy - it can be achieved for everyone!

Just stop playing girls, and things will slowly look better.

>>25544206
Wanting femininity to dominate every aspect of your life.
>>
>>25544183
goddamn i didn't get one sentence of this shit but i'll make sure to put in my matrix fanfiction book
>>
>>25544183
shit i'm already broken then, long past saving. I recognize it's fucked up behavior but I don't know how to hold it in anymore
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 343x432px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 343x432px
>>25543326
>Tfw when I play gta v and made both male and female character
>love playing the female character more to see her big ass walking around in black leggings
>Mfw I barely play my original male character because of this
>tfw also last gen fag
>>
>>25543891
This sounds like a personal problem. I just like making cool characters, that includes women. It's not to feel feminine.
>>
>>25544260
The behavior's bad, but it's your REACTION that fucks you up. The surrender. So I expand my threshold of pain, I cut vices out of my life, maybe soon I'll start acting like a responsible adult. Meditate, discipline yourself, if you're so fucking sad mace yourself in the face and have a good cry while you're at it.

You want to be saved, you ask for Jesus H. (?) Christ.

Get a job. Go out in public. Get used to the idea that your body is attached to your brain. Don't be like a fucking idiot. Don't be like me.
>>
>>25544260
that's what you fucking do the next time you think you're about to start molesting yourself. you attach the experience of failure to pain and suffering. that's how you stop your brain from fucking up.
>>
>>25544260
with pepper spray.
>>
>>25544233
and what is wrong with that? original comment
>>
>>25543891
Who says so?
>>
>>25543341
real faggots don't want to be girls, they want to have sex with men that like men. You're just mentally challenged
>>
>>25544537
Boys should not want to be girls. It'll ruin your life and any path you take that is not back to the natural path will make you unhappy.

Just look at how many of the people ITT who play girls are depressed.

>>25544554
It's natural.
>>
>>25543768
>in that world

Doesn't seem like a real problem tbpaeh
>>
>>25544592
Yes it does. Your brain is still active and taking in information when playing that game.
>>
>>25544565
nigga you went full retarded, that's like saying 100% people that died used to drink water.
Fuck nature, if we were still even 1% natural people would be dying of catching a cold. Happiness is a purely subjective thing. Natural things are gross and we should leave them behind to progress and improve our quality of life by having a choice.
And even if we say that god exists, God gave us inteligence for a reason, so we can make a choice, and so we did, we can be whatever we want and how we want, there is no "should" and "shouldn't" because everything is subjective
>>
>>25544183
I saved this

This shit is important and worded so good

How do you feel about the trans people on /lgbt/ edging people to go take hormones and cut their genials
>>
>>25544633
Stop playing semantics

It's not okay to want to be a girl and cut off your dick
>>
>>25544880
how is it not, who said so?
>>
>>25543326
>he doesn't play as the girl
>he doesn't like getting free stuff

It's not gay because I just suck my boyfriends cock afterwards to remind myself I'm completely hetero and not a girl.
>>
>>25544946
Your brain is getting fucked up, it's not healthy.
>>
no it isn't. started playing girls in like 2010. I stopped liking traps and gay shit around the same time. deal with it.
>>
>>25543837
Same here. I never really self-insert in video games. I guess I have power trip fantasies where I'm in control and could make her do whatever I want.

Plus I like hearing them moan when the die and the grunting sounds they make when they attack.
>>
>>25544233
>You CAN be happy - it can be achieved for everyone!
>JWF
>>
>>25544972
You're not healthy
Desu
>>
>>25545078
i'm trying to help you

you need this help badly, or you won't be human anymore
>>
honestly if I'm playing an RPG for 60-70 hours I'd rather look at a cute girl the whole time than some buff dude
>>
>>25545008
>>25543837
it's really hard for me to self-insert in RPGs, I always base my choices on "well this choice gives me better armor that's worth twice the gold the other choice gives, so obviously I'll pick that" or "if I keep making the paragon choices I get buffs to my other stats but if I stay a neutral faggot I get nothing, so it's paragon all the way I guess."

even playing the Witcher where choices are supposed to be fucked up I just don't care enough either way especially when both choices lead to a shitty outcome.
>>
File: 1451772833555-lgbt.jpg (82KB, 226x262px) Image search: [Google]
1451772833555-lgbt.jpg
82KB, 226x262px
I play a girl in vidya.
>>
>>25545396
then stop

you'll be happier
>>
>>25544272
in b4 "hurdur le pc m@$t3r R@c3"
>>
>>25545464
Look at the trip ;^)
>>
>>25544916
Anyone not retarded
>>
Fallout 4 was the first game in a long while that I chose to play as a dude. Nothings stopping me from playing as a girl other than the fact that that the protagonist starts off in a heterosexual marriage. I only tend to play as men when I can't play a lesbian. I also always use character creators to make waifu characters. I'm more interested in playing female characters cause its something I can't do in real life. I like clothing options for female characters better than for male characters. It gives me ammunition against social justice warriors when they complain about "no female protagonists" cause I can say, "every rpg where you can make a female character" and "I can play a female why can't you play a male?".
>>
>>25543326
Who /self-inserts as qtboy/ here?

I'd way rather be a shota or pretty boy than a man or women. They're not gross like manly men but they're still relateable. And all relationships with women characters turn into /ss/
>>
>>25545726
that's not healthy either

you need your role models to be manly men, so that you can attract girls
>>
>>25544183
>Tfw he's right, but his thoughts were a bit scattered.
Not bad.
>>
>>25545726
Wtf is /ss/? Search results are all Schutzstaffel
>>
File: image.png (933KB, 2208x1242px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
933KB, 2208x1242px
>>25545790
>implying

I don't want to attract girls. Girls are shit. I don't want to be any more manly than I already am. Even if I play a dude I play an elf rogue. I don't like being tall and noticeable and slow and expected to take hits. I avoid conflict! I'm non-competitive!
>>
>>25545842
Straight shota. Basically wanting to have been molested by a woman.
>>
>try playing KotOR as a female because I've played it millions of times as a male
>Carth starts hitting on me
>NOPE
>start another male character
>>
>>25545790
>actually thinking video games are good for role models

no.

my ideal girl is into qtboys anyway. probably not going to find her but I'm not interested in girls who just want manly men
>>
>>25545905
Alistair hit on me as a human noble in dragon age origins and I chose to let the beta win, self insert as him, and enjoy a decent bioware romance plot. Later I realized that the dalish were important and romanced morrigan.
>>
>>25543326
Reminder that you are not your video game character. It is a puppet under your control.

If you self-insert as your video game character, you're fucking autistic, period. It doesn't matter if it's male or female.
>>
>>25543837
>>25545008
I have never self-inserted into any videogame characters or treated the characters as anything more than a vessel to get from point A to finishing the game. Might be why I don't enjoy video games anymore
>>
>>25545991
What if you self insert out of empathy? Isn't empathy something autists inherently lack?
>>
People can play whatever they want

More qties for me to hit on.
It's funny when they say "I'm a dude" and I reply "I don't care" :^)

You play as a grill I'm going to hit on you and make you feel like one.
>>
Most of the time I'm cool being a dude.

But then I get drunk and realize I wish I was a girl and it's fuckin weird. No desire to be a tranny, so I suppress it, but it's always there under the surface somewhere. Feels bad man.
Thread posts: 87
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.