[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

guys, i just had a seizure from pot ive been smoking 2 years,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1434421396221.jpg (93KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1434421396221.jpg
93KB, 633x758px
guys, i just had a seizure from pot

ive been smoking 2 years, nothing like this has happened since i started smoking

took a hit, held it for a few seconds, felt this OH SHIT feeling, felt a huge rush in my head, fell down, flailed violently on the floor for about 20 seconds

what the fuck is happening to me?

i bit my tongue and its bleeding
>>
Maybe you got spice
>>
File: 1441308990442.jpg (29KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
1441308990442.jpg
29KB, 500x380px
>>25543107
Thanks man very funny.
>>
>>25543144
no, i smoked almost the whole bag already and this only happened today, a few minutes ago
>>
>>25543107
probably sprayed with some other drug/chems to pad it out and get more money for the dealer.
Either that or the effects of the weed on your body caused it to happen, like some people have strokes when excercising. I'd stop smoking weed if I was you.
>>
was it preground? if so it's definitely spice mixed with weed
>>
>>25543107

Could have been worse

Could have choked on your tongue and died :)
>>
It's called a marijuanic seizure
>>
You aren't aware what you're doing when you're having a seizure I'm pretty sure
>>
>>25543231
i didnt know where i was for about 30 seconds, all i knew was that i was shaking and on the floor. then i realized i took a big hit of weed
>>
Even on the off chance that it was laced (Protip: It probably wasn't) you should see a doctor either way. Who knows if it was just weed and it awakened something in you. See a doctor, tell them about your seizure. Get some testing done. If all of your tests don't find anything, then I would say the weed is laced. But to be honest, better safe than sorry. Don't just brush this off as "Hurr durr probably just angel dust in my weed." That's fucking retarded.
>>
>>25543231

Nope. Childhood epilepsy here. You got to be fully conscious and aware of the way your body isn't yours anymore. You can't even call for help.
>>
>>25543231
This, you probably had an anxiety attack and your mary jane brain started overthinking it. Weed has definitely given me an insane shaking sensation when taken in high amounts.
>>
>>25543107
THC inhibits GABA neurotransmission
GABA is an essential chemical involved in inhibition of action potentials within neurons, a lack of it is often associated with seizures, treatment for seizures often involves GABAergic drugs like benzos and gabapentin, or similar ion channel openers.

tl;dr
take a benzo before smoking weed and/or make sure you have proper b vitamins and nutrition
or just don't smoke weed
>>
>>25543107
OP if you have a doc get this checked out.

I had this happen to me in high school and it turned out I have JME (A minor form of epilepsy that usually only manifests in pretty extreme conditions as a form of blackout). You could have Myoclonic seizures like me that aren't bad, but even worse you could have anatonic seizures. If you drive you really should get this checked out because I crashed my car because of this epilepsy that I didn't even know I had until I was 23.

Good luck, chances are its not that bad and you might have gotten laced but see a fucking doctor for chrissakes.
>>
>>25543439
nah im just gonna take a break for a while. i dont want to tell my doctor "i took a hit and had a seizure" because i know it wasnt laced, it was this half-dank, smoked alright but i had to separate lots of seeds. i'll just look like n idiot. i had this happen before when i was young, i used to be really unhealthy, drank mountain dew all the time, sat at computer all day. sometimes id be dehydrated and i'd get up from my chair after 5 or 6 hours and have it happen. I don't want to eat any of those kike pills either.

but i havent had anything like this happen since i was 12 or 13 years old. im 18.

guess i just have to be a sober fag. been smoking every day since i was 16
>>
Dude you might have something going on with your brain. Could even have been triggered by holding the hit and your blood o2 level falling. Thats scary, perhaps were you extremely exhausted when you took the hit? you might just have a low seizure threshold. My ex had a seizure when we took adderral and stayed up all night moving out of our house. Happened just as we were settling to sleep at 7am.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.