[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/r9k/, 2016 is the year of the practice gf. Think about it: there

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: practice girl.png (206KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
practice girl.png
206KB, 500x281px
/r9k/, 2016 is the year of the practice gf. Think about it: there are millions upon millions of ugly and/or fat women out there who have low self-esteem. They'd date you in an instant. All you need to do is practice, pump and then dump. You move on and find a better looking practice gf. The cycle repeats once you've found the right girl to settle with.

BETA UPRISING IN NOW.
PRACTICE GIRL IS BETA UPRISING
>>
>4/10 male
>not in college
>all females I work with are in relationships or old as fuck
>boxing and wrestling classes have almost no women
>literally no matches on Tinder
No practice girl for me, lads
>>
>Get practise gf
>Make her pregnant
>Ugly deformed looking autist baby formed

shit
>>
I have a practice fwb type thing.
The truth is if you're not a sociopath, constantly flirting with a girl you're not attracted with to get sex is going to make you guilty eventually.
>>
>>25543077
Find a girl with low self-esteem or a fatty.

>>25543773
serves you right for no condors
>>
>>25544394
Nah, I have 2 practice gfs and I don't feel guilty at all. I'm not a sociopath either. I just remind myself that if these girls looked better, they'd wouldn't even acknowledge my existence. I'm going to get rid of them and upgrade soon anyway.
>>
If you can't find a practice gf go to dorky conventions and get a nice fat faggot weaboo 16 year old sperg gueen
>>
>>25545570
Good point 2bh
>>
>>25543773
That's how you were made lmao
>>
>>25545570
of course you are not a sociopath, you are just a dick. Hope you make them both pregnant and they wont go for abortion, I really wish it happen to you one day
>>
>>25545633
I know how to use condoms, and I'm wealthy so I can just move, change my name and disappear forever
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.