[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your stats and what's the biggest animal you think

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

File: bearsuit.jpg (137KB, 540x708px) Image search: [Google]
bearsuit.jpg
137KB, 540x708px
What are your stats and what's the biggest animal you think you could fight one-on-one?

>5'6
>bout 130
>don't lift, no exercise
>could probably kill a goose
>>
I could confidently kill a medium sized 100 pound dog by kicking the shit out of it.
>>
File: pyrenees.jpg (8KB, 200x253px) Image search: [Google]
pyrenees.jpg
8KB, 200x253px
>>25542800
>I have never been actually attacked by a dog

Bitch I had to pull two 40-pound dogs apart from each other once and I still have a fucking bite mark on my arm, and that dog loves me to death.
>>
>6'3
>210 pounds
>don't really exercise
>probably a medium to large dog
>>
6'1 like 180
Confident I could easily kill a manlet
>>
>>25543226
what the cuck did you just say to me bitch?
>>
>>25543243
Whatever I want, to defeat a manlet you just need to put any weapons on top of the fridge and choke him with my superior reach, he won't even be able to touch me
>>
>>25542777
>6'1"
>170lb
>functional strength (manual labor and grew up working on horse property)
Probably a full grown mountain lion. It'd fuck me up for sure and it'd be a close fight but I'd suplex that faggot into next year
>>
>>25543273

crush wrists

or

kick you in the ribcage since you are too busy choking me to protect anything
>>
>6'5
>220lbs
YOU
>>
>>25542777
>220 pounds
>5'9"
>Work out 5 times a week
>Can manipulate about 600 pounds
>Trained in four different types of martial arts

I never thought about what kind of animal I could take out. What do you guys think? Maybe a small pack of coyotes?
>>
>6'0
>150
>don't lift, no exercise
Probably a fox or a manlet
>>
>6'3"
>212lbs
I could kill a manlet with just a pinch
>>
>>25542777
5'9" 174 lbs lean. lift.
could probably take on an angry dog? or coyote?
idk pitbull possibly.
>>
>>25543226
FUCKING KEK!!!!!!!!!!
quality stuff :D
>>
>>25543273
>choke him
daddy
>>
>>25543325
Holy fucking shit.

What's your max bench/dl/squat?
>>
File: b72.jpg (90KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
b72.jpg
90KB, 800x534px
>>25543306
Angry manlet detected. How tall are you, big guy?
>>
>>25543306
>implying tiny manlet hands could fit around my wrists or stubby manlet legs could reach my ribs

You literally only come up to my shoulder, I could grab your head and cave your face in on my knee without even raising my leg that high
Just by virtue of my height and longer limbs I will always be stronger than you, you could maybe have a chance if I was a fat tub of lard and you were a roided up gym rat but since I'm not fat and I doubt your ripped thats how it's gonna work out

I'm sorry you're a manlet and got cucked by nature
>>
>>25542777
can i use my smarts to trick the animal?
>>
>>25542800
>medium size
>100 pound
Confirmed idiot. You don't stand a chance without a weapon
>>
>>25543325
Coyotes are bitch tier, you might be able to take on a cougar.
>>
>>25543325
Depends on the area you live in. My room mate and I talk about this like 1x a week whenever we go on our hiking trips
There are realistically only a couple aggressive animals that a human could take on. Cougar and coyote. Either of those could be taken on. Bear, boar, javalina, wolf etc would fuck you up. The only large reptiles, gators and crocs would merc you. All the herbivores would probably stomp you too. Moose, elk, deer, bighorn, bison etc
>>
>>25542777
>trips

god nice

>5'11"
>245
>lift 3x a week
>i have no idea, animals are savage and have claws and sharp ass teeth
>>
>>25543295
You'd bleed out, you have 0 chance against a mountain lion, very little chance of killing it and even less chance of surviving after the encounter
>>
>>25543393
I'm a complete casual, so I don't actually keep track of any of that. I just kinda work out until I'm tired.
The numbers are from fallen trees, heavy machinery and furniture I have moved about while working, so it's a general strength limit as opposed to a specific number crunch.
>>
>>25543412
I'm a manlet and I'm gay and this arouses me
>>
>6'2
>180 lbs
>don't lift, but I can run fast and have a good grip
> I bet I can kill a big dog, but most of that would be strategy and willingness to get bitten badly without quitting
>>
>>25543412
mike tyson was a manlet
>>
>>25543487
to beat a dog you just need to crush its nose when it flies in for the bite

bitch will run away whimpering 100% of the time
>>
>>25543451
someone please post the moose puncher acreencap
>>
I once fought a reindeer buck. He charged me, but right before he reached me I flung a rock in his face. That scarred him real good, and he turned and ran away.

Fuck strength and size when you have opposable thumbs.
>>
5'11
170lbs
little exercise anymore, but I used to work outside with horses and the muscle mass hasn't really gone away

could probably take a couple coyotes
>>
>>25542777
Uhm i am in good shape so a big Boar.
>>
>>25543521
>Charged by massive animal
>Known to kill predators and occasionally humans
>Can total a car and just stumble back into the woods
>You threw a rock at it

BALLS OF STEEL
>>
>>25543453
My main worry is my neck. His teeth could easily cut through my fingers too so I'd have to be careful about his mouth. Fore and hind claws would be flailing about and I'd probably get some serious lacerations. If he were to attack me first it would be a stalked surprise attack indefinitely. Males and females are both territorial and aggressive so I'll use the male which can top out around 200lb but realistically I'd encounter something around 140-180. I'd use my superior ability to stand on my hind legs and my opposable thumbs to grab him from the gut and just full blown body slam that fucker on his neck followed by some G&P. Knowing that mountain lions drag prey much larger than them I'd assume their neck muscles are relatively large so the G&P would be focused on the soft belly and the ribcage protecting his vitals. Hopefully he will die before I do
>>
6'1, around 140, guess what I'm real skinny, fox?
>>
File: Do you even lift.jpg (506KB, 1437x1881px) Image search: [Google]
Do you even lift.jpg
506KB, 1437x1881px
Could any of you take out a kangaroo ?
>>
>>25543580
You can't get behind him and cats are flexible, you can't grab one without being at risk of bites, scratches and kicks.
>>
>6'0
>190
>no lifting but cardio
>I could probably punch the shit out of a doe if they weren't so spooked. I might barely win against an adult buck, wrestling by the antlers
>>
I could quite easily submit a polar bear with my hands tied behind my back
>>
>>25542777
5' 8''
200lbs, i work construction.

OP, give me a strong net and a wooden club and I can bring down a bear.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.