[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here has fucked a trap/t-girl?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1451705508693.jpg (293KB, 1294x852px) Image search: [Google]
1451705508693.jpg
293KB, 1294x852px
Who here has fucked a trap/t-girl?
>>
>who here is desperate enough to have sex with a man because they cant find a woman
ftfy
>>
Has anyone fucked both boi pussi and girl butt?
Do they feel different?
>>
>>25540374
its the same
>>25540289
i have, its not that great. dating one now.
>>
>>25540745
you give him kisses? do you go with him in public? tell me more
>>
>>25540374

lol, how could they possibly
>>
>>25540289
I dream about dating a cute tgf that has pretty, smallish, well-shaped feet but they don't seem to exist.
>>
>>25540309
>implying females are superior to males
Shilling the vaginal jew pretty earlier today, Schlomo.
>>
why is there so much of this shit here

you have your own board
>>
>>25540289
No but I would like to.
>>
>>25540289
Is that a guy? If so then damn.
>>
I was on holiday in SE Asia a few years ago and decided to take advantage of the good currency exchange rate to get myself some teen pussy. In the country I was in, attractive people actually use craigslist (yes they're hookers, but at least they aren't flaky and you can see photos/headshots before replying to the ads).

I was gonna go for a pair of teen girls but they must have gotten another client after they texted me back the first couple of times. Then I decided to try out some of that infamous boypussy. The one I got was pre-op and definitely on hormones. Up close s/he was clearly caked in makeup to hide wrinkles and some facial features and breath smelled kind of like cigarettes with really long hair.
But it was still so worth it. Only cost around $150 USD. S/he was up for almost anything and lived up to his/her people's subservient nature. I loved just groping his/her smoothe, small body and fucking the asshole was better than I thought it would be. I came even though I was wearing a condom. Then we just relaxed and cuddled for a while before fucking him/her again. When I ran out of condoms s/he finished me off with a nice handjob. S/he was probably doing me a favor; probably had some STIs or something.
>>
>>25540289
Who's this fine girl?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.