[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's my birthday today, and again, I feel nothing. What

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1434555214978.jpg (133KB, 728x636px) Image search: [Google]
1434555214978.jpg
133KB, 728x636px
It's my birthday today, and again, I feel nothing.

What did you do in you last birthday?
>>
Happy birthday to you.
Happy birthday to you.
Happy birthday dear Anoonnnnnnn.
Happy birthday to youuuuuuu.

To you ;)
>>
File: 1438543174020.png (268KB, 594x392px) Image search: [Google]
1438543174020.png
268KB, 594x392px
>wrote about it on another chan
>was insulted because I demanded too much attention
>>
>turned 21
>had no friends, so just spent day doing what I wanted
>went to the dog park and relaxed, no one was there, just watched dog run around
>buy some hard cider and wine
>buy myself a birthday present (art supplies and some good takeout)
>watch TV in room with dog on my lap
>get drunk
>take bath
>sleep early
>>
File: 1452001819510.jpg (24KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1452001819510.jpg
24KB, 800x600px
>>25540236
How old are you this time? You're birthday kind of coincides with the new year so its a double fresh start!
>>
My wife turns 30 today. We never really do anything.

Getting older kind of sucks.
>>
>>25540236
It's my birthday too, anon. Happy birthday
>>25540515
Fuck off
>>
>>25540236
My last birthday I definitely just drank a lot and passed out in my friends apartment. Surrounded by beer bottles and Taco Bell wrappers.
Happy Birthday, Anon. I highly recommend anime, shitty Mexican fast food, and alcoholic beverages.
>>
>>25540555
You fuck off.
>>
>>25540475

I hope so man

>>25540302
Kinda of this every year but without dogs and art supplies.

>>25540515
How old are you?
>>
Had lunch with my mom at a sushi place and some cake latter and had dinner with my dad and his side of the family at a stake house.
But the part I really enjoyed was when my friend visited me on the weekend and wwe had a ton of leftover cakes and played videogames .
Turned 23 by the way, I used to spend all weekends like this with my friends, at least I got to do it again even n if two of them were missing
>>
>>25542152
That's cool man. At least you're enjoying something
>>
Laid in a hospital bed
>>
>>25540236
I honestly can't remember doing anything. I remember wanting to ignore it and let it pass. I told close friends and family this. My mother got me wrong sized polyester pants or something anyway because she secretly likes to taste my tears.

And I think all the people I like on facebook didn't reply 1, but some guy from a previous job who networks hard did. That stuck out. So I guess the take away is network hard because that surprising shit is memorable even if bdays trigger you.
>>
>>25542201
Lol, why?

>>25542274
Made me kek
>>
Happy birthday!
I hung out with my parents and got Chinese take out last bday.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.