[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are women so prone to forget stuff that they don't want

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: ashamedwoman.jpg (34KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
ashamedwoman.jpg
34KB, 720x405px
So, some years ago I managed to leave the perpetual loner life behind me and actually started to socialize a lot and eventually started dating women.

Here is the thing though. Every time I get close to someone and we open up to each other about things that are important to us and our past life, women always leave something out that they don't consider important or that they are ashamed of etc.

Usually, it involves a good "platonic" friend from their past. You talk about your sex life, she tells you about all of the guys she's been intimate with. Or so you think. One day, months into the relationship, you come across rumors and confront her. Yes, she and her buddy used to fool around a bit when they were drunk. But she didn't tell you because she were only asking about guys she slept with. So, didn't she sleep with her "platonic" friend? Eh, she can't remember because she was so drunk...

It is so fucked up. It doesn't account because I was so drunk what kind of attitude is that?
>>
>It doesn't account because I was so drunk what kind of attitude is that?

"It doesn't count because I was so drunk". What kind of attitude is that?

>But she didn't tell you because she were only asking about guys she slept with.

because YOU were only
>>
When you're 24 and legally every girl, fat or nerdy or "reserved", has slept with more people than you ever will.
>>
>>25540632

It is not about the number of people she's been with. It is about not telling certain things, even when asked directly, only to conceding later on that they have left some things out.

You start the relationship out with a "I can definitely live with her past" attitude. Then two or so years into the relationship, you will have learned about many more guys she's kisse or "fooled around with". Also, you won't believe how many women have been so black-out drunk that they don't remember if they slept with someone or not. I simply don't get it.
>>
File: 1436944782488.png (350KB, 558x572px) Image search: [Google]
1436944782488.png
350KB, 558x572px
The problem is OP, you're perusing a relationship with creatures that are manipulative, treacherous lying whores, otherwise known as 3D women.
>>
Women lie....a lot. Men are taught (well most men) that they have to be accountable for shit they've done when caught. Women are never taught this, so they act like children and lie or use half-truths.
>I didn't mention that I sucked 70 dicks....because you didn't ask how many dicks I've SUCKED just how many I've FUCKED
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.