[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else feel like their mental health is slowly deteriorating?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 1443815448270.jpg (383KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
1443815448270.jpg
383KB, 800x533px
Does anyone else feel like their mental health is slowly deteriorating? I feel like I can't hold regular conversations anymore, like my brain can't think of anything to say other than "haha yeah" and shit. I feel so unfocused and tired.
>>
haha y-yeah
>>
>>25540025
youve probably been on the computer for too long

turn it off for a week and see if you still feel that way
>>
File: MGSV-GZ-Update-save-data-upload.jpg (163KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
MGSV-GZ-Update-save-data-upload.jpg
163KB, 1000x563px
I basically sit like this now when I'm not at the computer. That's probably a sign my mental health is trash.
>>
>>25540025
I got put on anti-psychotics. Recently I stopped taking them because I didn't think I needed them, but now I realize I can no longer function without them.
I feel really terrible about this.
>>
>>25540025
yeah m9, haha
>>
>>25540025
yes
i feel like i'm slowly realizing how pointless life is and it's putting my crazy. go mad from the isolation.
if this was a movie i'd probably slowly do more and more dangerous things to feel 'alive' before eventually going over the edge and realizing i regret it all as i died.

but i'm still a pussy, while half of me is going crazy the other half is still thinking away. can't go crazy, that's not rational. can't feel much emotions, can still feel pain.

if we're to be jolly about it, i'll never hurt anyone but myself intentionally and even that's unlikely. there's no appeal in harming innocent people, even if they are boring and interchangeable. it wouldn't feel good, it wouldn't be interesting. there'd be no fun in it.

and so i sit trying to catalog how much of me is insane and how much of me is just a sane person being silly. i'll never get an answer: i can't trust others to give me the truth and i can't trust myself because i might be mad.
>>
>>25540218
Sorry to hear that man. I don't feel like I'm legit "crazy", I just feel like I don't know how to function socially anymore. I used to have a lot of friends and used to be pretty sociable but lately I just feel like I don't know what to talk about with people. I feel sorta "perma-fried", like I'm always a little bit stoned, even though I've smoked weed only maybe like 6 times in my life.

I work from 7am to 3:30 pm and go to the gym then go home and play video games and repeat so it's not like I have 0 social interaction. I'm going to university next year but I'm scared I won't know how to communicate with people.

Fuck man. I mean my life is pretty good, I have a new car and a good job as a manager and have a spot at a decent university but mentally I feel like I'm decaying, it's a really weird feeling.
>>
File: 1428787082257.jpg (38KB, 612x667px) Image search: [Google]
1428787082257.jpg
38KB, 612x667px
i know that peel

i smoke lots of pot though, like a gram a day, that probably has something to do with it

have this 4/10 practice girl coming over tonight, that's what ive been doing lately. chatting up unattractive girls on dating sites so i have nothing to lose, no pressure, no anxiety to act like a chad or anything. i can just be my loser self and she can take it or leave it
>>
>>25540025
Story of my life. The only things on my mind:
>Sex, 4chan, Vidya, Han solo
>>
I'm legitimately going insane. I'm paranoid about my friends, boss, coworkers, everyone. I talk to myself, have Tourette's like outbursts. I study and exercise compulsively, but those only partially keep the madness at bay. I can't sleep. I went to bed at midnight and lay in bed until sunrise before giving up and going to school. I'm legitimately impressed I have managed to get mostly A's this year and haven't been fired from my work-study. I tried writing my thesis proposal over winter break but it's borderline incoherent, no focus, poor sources. At the very least I still talk to people at work.
>>
>>25540025
i feel like i'm crazy alone but i go on autopilot around normies so they don't suspect anything
i still think crazy thoughts but the autopilot makes me appear low functioning but not crazy
>>
File: Wasteland5.jpg (49KB, 800x338px) Image search: [Google]
Wasteland5.jpg
49KB, 800x338px
In terms of my mental state I feel like I'm living in a post-apocalypse. Yes I may be emotionally dead and incapable of ever leading a fulfilling life but at least I'm relatively stable and no longer experience delusions.
>>
I can barely remember anything anymore unless someone tells me about it.
>>
>>25540321
This, so much. I've too lost my ability to function normally over the years. I think my IQ also decreased. Maybe it's from isolation or drugs, I don't know.
>>
is death beautiful?
>>
>>25540155
Depends on what you mean, and by how you came off of them. Coming off of them gives the risk of rebound psychosis, which they don't tell you about, among other withdrawal symptoms.

>>25540025
Sounds more like a deficiency in vitamins/minerals/water more than anything. Brain fog doesn't necessarily have to be a mental illness.
>>
File: 1433456366096.png (253KB, 350x426px) Image search: [Google]
1433456366096.png
253KB, 350x426px
>>25540321
Same.

In high school I was social and pretty much liked by everyone but as soon as I went to Uni it all changed. I hardly made any friends outside of my flatmates and I find it so hard to speak to people now.

Thankfully I'm forcing myself to be more social so I don't complete deteriorate.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.