[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Losing virginity to a prostitute AMA/General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 7

File: vane.png (147KB, 264x394px) Image search: [Google]
vane.png
147KB, 264x394px
Just lost my virginity at a brothel.

I'm 18, she was 26 (so she says)

Paid for soft/warm girlfriend experience (oral, handjob, tonguekissing, sex in different positions etc) for 30 minutes.

ask me anything ples

pic related is her, watermark removed
>>
she's hot

was it really worth it?
>>
>>25540018
since north korea built hydrogen bomb do you think their Il-28 can make it to japan ?
>>
What does a vagina feel like in comparison to masturbation? What do beasts feel like? Did you suck on her nipples? What did they and her vagina taste like?
>>
>>25540018
is she mommy material ?
>>
>>25540071
First off the explosion was tiny. Too small to be a multistage thermonuclear device. Since the blast was underground, we can't analyze spectrum and fallout to see if it was fission or fusion. Secondly, the biggest issue with atomic weapons is not creating them, but cresting them small enough to load on a missile or plane.

Finally, Japan has a good navy and air force and there's no chance in hell an old bomber like an IL 28 could get anywhere near Japan, even unloaded. North Korea has no ability to threaten anyone.
>>
>>25540018
good job my danish friend, good job
>>
>>25540069
Worth it? I'm in a bit of a weird position. Overall, in my consciousness I know I "shouldn't have done it" because it's really socially looked down upon, and characteristically only for the most desperate. In my own opinion I have quite normalfaggy looks IRL so getting a girl shouldn't be a huge deal if it wasn't for the spaghetti, but I have a lot of money in the bank right now so my economic state doesn't really take a hit. It was more the action of actually going out and doing it.

>>25540078
like bags of sand

No but I was wearing a condom so I obviously didn't really get the full experience (though she did give me a handjob for a bit without). When it was inside it felt kind of numb, I could feel it in the but the actual sliding motion back and forth inside wasn't really all that. I'm not saying it wasn't great, because it was, but it's hyped up a bit too much. Maybe it's because she wasn't tight enough, I wouldn't know. I sucked on her nipples indeed, fondling her breasts was really a big part of the experience because I am quite a boobman. I was also allowed to lick her down there, and it really didn't taste of anything. Literally just tasted like skin and maybe the taste of kissing (we tongue kissed too).
>>
>>25540018
>>25540154
Were you a really socially awkward faggot while doing it?
>>
>>25540154
>he licked whore down there
congratz mate you deserve cancer
>>
>>25540154
>kissing a prostitute
how did others cum tasted like?
>>
>>25540154
>i was also allowed to lick her down there

What the actual fuck. I hope I dont need to explain myself.
>>
File: 1451459808459.jpg (21KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1451459808459.jpg
21KB, 400x300px
>>25540154
>giving oral sex to a prostitute

What. The. Fuck.
>>
>>25540211
>>25540238
>>25540244
What is wrong with that?
>>
>>25540252
>lowering yourself to please a literal whore
>licking up some other guys cum
>std
>>
>>25540252
literally everything
>>
>>25540252
She's a prostitute and you licked her vagina.

Do the math.
>>
>>25540252
These are the same virgins that always are saying how eating a girl out is beta and how having sex with a non-virgin makes you a cuck.
>>
>>25540329
well my dear there is a huge diffrence between giving pleasure to the woman you love/like/oratleastfeelsomething atm than giving pleasure to cumbag and at the end paying for it
>>
>>25540329
>said the landwhale
>>
>>25540353
You have never touched a woman sexually, so your opinion doesn't matter. Licking pussy is actually quite nice. But you wouldn't know, and never will.
>>
>>25540252
Ignore the angry virgins. They will die without breeding anyway.
>>
>>25540313
i always clean my hooker's vagina before eating it.

try again, forever virgin faggot
>>
OP here, it should be said that I only ate her out for about 30 seconds and I was the one who asked to do it (I've always wondered how it feels/tastes like etc.). Now it's experienced etc and I should also mention that all clients (remember, this isn't some common whore, it's actually a professional brothel) must wear condoms, they can't ejaculate on/inside the girls etc.

I was also told I was the first guest the entire afternoon, so it's safe to say she hasn't literally just sucked some other dudes condomed dick.

For STD's, it's stated on the website that they regularly check for STD's etc. But you gotta take that with a grain of salt of course.
>>
>>25540154
>>25540018
did she look like the picture? Because I'd fug her.
>>
>>25540377
>licking pusy is actually quite nice
i have to agree with it

>but licking pissed and cumed and vomited shitter board
is topic worth the disscusion
>>
File: you have no power here.jpg (307KB, 975x802px) Image search: [Google]
you have no power here.jpg
307KB, 975x802px
>>25540377
>le virgin meme

do you even know where you are?
>>
>>25540410
Not exactly- She looks supermodel hot in the photos, but in real life she is more "realistic" as in, she's a bit shorter than she looks in the photos, her breasts and butt are larger but she also had a bit of belly/handles (not too much of course). I didn't mind at all, she was really sweet.
>>
How quickly did you cum?
>>
>>25540404
>I was also told I was the first guest the entire afternoon
oh sure you were >:D

she aslo said something like why such a handsome boy like you has to use her services?
>>
>>25540397
And OP won't?
>>
>>25540464

Femanon detected. :3
>>
>>25540464
does it matter? Shes a whore. Shes used up. Op being her first customer of the day doesn't make a difference.
>>
Where and how much was it?
>>
>>25540484
Nah, I'm pretty sure that's a male virgin.
>>
>>25540404
>legal brothel

do you live outside the US or do you live in Nevada?
>>
>>25540484
>>25540495
>>25540513
no im not femanon, but i know prostitution buisness pretty well, to know thing like saying to everyone that his first client to make him feel more superior
>>
>>25540484
>>25540513
>Being this mad
Wanna explain why?
>>
>>25540018

It's not that difficult to reverse-image search that picture, you know?
>>
>>25540528
yeah i would also like to know why you guys are so angry, and thanks for keeping my side, would buy you a beer
>>
>>25540018
Wait, did you only spend $124 aus ?

If so that's pretty cheap man
>>
>>25540464
>>:D
stop that
>>
>>25540543
Angry virgins are angry because someone had sex.
>>
>>25540517
I live in Denmark
>>
>>25541137

Is it just hygge to lick the whore's cunny?
>>
>>25541201
Whores are much cleaner than the average girl you can pick up from a bar. After all it's their profession.
>>
>>25541914
Indeed. She atleast felt very clean, fresh breath when we were kissing, clean sweatless body and in general I didn't feel like anything was out of the ordinary.
>>
>>25540018
>>25540018

i just visited a hooker too senpai

gave me a real dead inside feel, especially when she tried to talk to me at the end

desu masturbating is better
>>
I'm going to visit a brothel this weekend. Only 3 more days to go. The full power of 2016 nofap shall be unleashed.
>>
Thought about this last year. At one point had a really bad day and got in my car and drove 3 hours into Nevada, right up to the stretch of highway outside a brothel, and then chickened out and went home. Maybe it'll happen this year. Who knows?
>>
>>25540868
Makes no sense. If they were just angry about someone having sex with a prostitute they would just go out and fuck a prostitute. Most of the virgins here are more angry about lack of girlfriends rather than lack of sex.
>>
File: breast.png (154KB, 524x685px) Image search: [Google]
breast.png
154KB, 524x685px
>>25540539
Lets end the mistery: Vanessa Paradise
http://www.seductiongirls.dk/pigerne/vanessa/
>>
>>25543089
Most virgins here are also either too poor or beta to go to a prostitute, or it's simply not an option where they live.
>>
>>25541137
Hvor hurtigt var det ovre?
>>
I was underwhelmed having my first time with someone I was madly in love with already, I think I'd have killed myself from the disappointment if it was a prostitute.
Also would rather jerk off than fuck with a condom. Can't feel a thing with the rubber on.
>>
>>25543876
This is why you shouldn't have your first time with someone you really care about. It's a lot better to do it with a prostitute. Practice with prostitutes until you get decent at sex, and then only go for sex with girls you actually care about.
>>
>the I've been thinking of getting with a prostitute
>18
Should I save up the money and get a good one ? What is a good range to pay and what is some stuff to look out for .
>>
How much did it cost you autist that should be the first thing anyone asks
and you didn't answer the other guy who asked
>>
>>25540018
How long did you last once you started pumping? I'm worried that my first time I'll either be so nervous I pop immediately, or that I won't be able to come at all.
>>
>licking and kissing an actual paid lady of the night
lmaoing @ ur life senpai
>>
>>25540252
Well, I wouldn't do it because it might not be healthy but if it gets you off, its no different than any other sexual act you paid for
>>
>>25540071
>>25540131
>Japan
Why would North Korea bomb Japan? Wouldn't the more likely situation be to threaten South Korea to join back?
>>
>>25544278
Yes, get a good one. As for the cost, that depends entirely on where you are.
>>
>>25544655
Isn't there some site I can look for them?
>>
>>25544696
Yes. Again, it depends on where you are. What country, is it legal where you are, etc.
>>
>>25542469
did you not talk to her while you were fucking her?
>>
>>25544738
I live in he United states of America senpai
>>
>>25540377
BUT PAYING TO LICK A PUSSY IS NOT NICE DINGUS

>I'm gonna give you 5 dollars to eat this candy bar
>>
>>25544849
Then forget about it. You don't want to get risk arrested in a sting. Instead, save money for a vacation in Germany or Thailand.
>>
>>25544889
He's not paying to lick her pussy, dingus. He's paying to have sexual fun with her for a time. He wanted to spend a little time licking her pussy, that's part of the price.
>>
>>25544896
b-but i got at thing for thick black girls.
surely i can do it once.
>>
>>25540329
It does, if you give a girl who has hpv you'll get throat cancer.
>>
>>25544896
the chances of encountering a sting are tiny, especially if you are careful.
>>
>>25544955
In German brothels you can find girls of all shapes and ethnicities. You can find black girls too. Besides, you'll get a nice vacation to Germany, where you can enjoy the culture and nature and food. Add legal brothels on top. Can't get more perfect than that.

>>25544988
Much higher for someone who's never done it before and doesn't know how it works.
>>
>>25545039
1. i don't really care about germany, or visiting any country
2.im not into hearing a woman speak to me in german
3. i dont' want the extra cost.
>>
>>25540018
>tonguekissing
lol no thx
>>
>>25545039
which cities in Germany are best for brothels? any tips, etc?
>>
>>25545066
>>25545086
Frankfurt is probably overall the best for variety of choice. What you want to look for is called a FKK club, which stands for Freie Korper Kultur. That means "free body culture", in other words nudism. Which in turn means that these clubs, of which the fancy ones are like spas, with pools and saunas, have naked girls walking around. And by coincidence, they will talk to you, and if you like her, you can take her to a private room where you will do whatever sexual acts you want with her and then pay. Most of them are eastern European, and will speak english.

A nice one in Frankfurt is called FKK Oase, another one is Sharks. In Berlin, the most famous one is FKK Artemis.
>>
>>25545159
Er ist nicht interresiert, lass ihn.
>>
>payed to taste cuckjuices
That's got to be a new low even by this boards standards.
>>
u lost a chance to lost a virginity with someone you love, how thats make you feel?
>>
>>25540018
Tell me anon, how exactly did you do it? I've been thinking about visiting a prostitute but I have no idea how to go about it.
>>
>>25545159
thanks mate, always wanted to visit one of those
>>
>>25540154

>like bags of sand

All my wat.
>>
>>25540154
>lick her down there
did the same when I had my first time with a pro. Did it also with the 2nd hooker which I visited. No std's around, since I don't live in illegal murrica.

>kind of numb
this can also be caused by nervousness, even if it's not perceptible at the moment. Also, how long were you on nofap before you met her? I'd recommend at least one week.
>>
>>25541137
????? brothels arent legal in denmark??
>>
>>25545429
It's a reference to 40 year old virgin
>>
>>25545457
What's the confusion? Brothels are legal in Denmark.
>>
>>25545757
>>25545457
They are legal, as long as the girls keep 100% of what the customers pay them. And if it's consensual of course.
>>
>>25544316
It cost about 140$

>>25544278
If you're from America, forget it.

>>25544810
Not really, she asked me if I wanted to try from the back and if she should get on top again but really no non-sexual stuff

>>25544915
Exactly, I only did it for like 30 seconds I just wanted to try it. There was no cum in there obviously, it's an only-condom brothel.

>>25545442
I'm not on nofap, big mistake. I was actually going to book it for next week but when I was on the phone to get some questions answered I just went ahead and booked one for today.
>>
>>25545783
Probably not many places where it would be legal if were non-consensual...
>>
>>25545457
Pimping ain't legal but fucking for money is. Every girl does this.
>>
>>25545805
Well then, you know what to do. Start nofap right now. Book a time with her again next week. You'll feel a lot more comfortable this time around since you'll know her already and will have had sex with her.
>>
>>25545159
Alsatian robot here
Frankfurt ain't even far, I'm just too beta to actually go there
too shy
fuck
>>
>>25545848
These girls are only on their shifts every 2 weeks or so, but also I don't plan on doing it again in the near future. Economically it's not really that much of a problem, but honestly it was mostly just to get the whole virginity thing over with internally (not that it wasn't great, it was fucking awesome). The hassle of getting there, the nervousness, wondering if someone would find out etc. isn't really worth it. While I appreciate the fact that everything is fake (the compliments, her moaning, her being nice to me and acting like she's aroused etc.), it just feels so so weird during and afterwards, because inside you know she's "acting". Some people can throw that aside and simply enjoy the thing, but in my consciousness it still pokes a bit.
>>
>he went down on a literal hooker
reaction image dot file format
>>
>>25545909
There are ways. You can try to force yourself to go, just by willpower. You will be shy and nervous and have butterflies in your stomach. But then you will have all these naked hotties come over and talk to you, and they will notice. They will think it's cute. Then if you happen to be lucky and be talking to a nice girl, she can make you comfortable, and then make it easy for you, and you can eventually relax.

You could also go with a friend. Just inside, not into the actual sex sessions (unless you're into that).
>>
>>25545805
next time I'd also recommend to book one hour. I did this when I had my 2nd time and did feel alot more comfortable
>>
>>25546233
Booking an entire hour is quite a lot more costly though, I'd rather settle for 45m. The 30minutes didn't go by nearly as swiftly as I thought they would. When we were fucking I was literally hurrying to pump it so I could cum before the time was up, but she told me to just relax and calm down and it turns out I had an entire 15 minutes left when I felt much more had passed. It's probably faster once you've gotten used to it, but I tried everything I came there to try so mission accomplished I guess. I would never settle for a cheaper price anyway as you'd mostly get common STD whores for that kind of money and the professionalism/STD checks/Condom requirements at that place really attracted me, despite the pricetag.
>>
>>25540252
>
CUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
YOU FUCKING KEK
>>
File: 1364809092384.png (870KB, 700x694px) Image search: [Google]
1364809092384.png
870KB, 700x694px
>>25545967
>Going down on a hooker.
Your tongue would be cleaner if you scrapped it across all the subway seats in New york and New Jersey if you wanted to get really trashy
>>
>>25545159
went to artemis just before new year. got my dick sucked for the first time, didn't fuck her though. was alright
>>
I'm like 99% sure I knocked up my regular girl........

I'd been away for a while, came back to see her today, and voila, she's pretty obviously pregnant. I didn't comment on it or anything, but based on some of her increased sensitivities (nipples, neck, and some other areas), it pretty much confirmed it's pregnancy and not fat. And yes, if it's not clear, I fucked her while she was pregnant; it was awesome.

Anyway, when I got back, I used Google and what she looked like to gauge how far along she was. Based on pictures, second trimester, and probably in the middle of that. That would make her...20 weeks pregnant.

Or 5 months.

And I creampied in her on August 2nd or 3rd, so that'd be......

Fuck.

Given the fact that she didn't bring it up today (even though it was obvious) and the fact that she has a fiance/husband (a ring on her finger) and the fact that she was pretty chill/relaxed with me, I don't think she'll pursue anything with me in particular.

But goddamn.

This is why you shouldn't be a retard like me, kids.
>>
>>25548898
I don't see the problem here.

>passed on genes
>do not have to raise a kid

Win win?
>>
>>25549073
>passing on genes matters
i want to pass on my last name
>>
File: 1448668665179.gif (2MB, 331x197px) Image search: [Google]
1448668665179.gif
2MB, 331x197px
>>25540018
>18
>paying for sex
>getting a broad spectrum of STD's

YA BLEW IT
>>
>>25549200
finally some one with common sense on this board
Thread posts: 107
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.