[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you find out everything PUAs talk about is scam and all

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: 1450891811854.jpg (76KB, 622x659px) Image search: [Google]
1450891811854.jpg
76KB, 622x659px
>tfw you find out everything PUAs talk about is scam and all people care about is getting the most attractive person they can get

We never had a chance
>>
File: 1445397408269.jpg (7KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
1445397408269.jpg
7KB, 250x238px
>>25539678
Naw senpai you gotta muscle a bitch or she'll leave you for a stiffer cock.

You and the PUAs are both "right" as in you constantly have brainhack a bitch to keep her interest and women all want Chad but they won't accept a limp Chad either.

And it's not worth feeding a bitch by putting up with all her bullshit and petty childish mindgames, either, but if you don't she'll jump on Chad's dick.
>>
>implying you are different
At least girls also care about personality a bit.
To guys we are just dolls and fucktoys.
>>
File: 1451604940367.jpg (32KB, 297x331px) Image search: [Google]
1451604940367.jpg
32KB, 297x331px
>>25539678
>>25539704
Fuck this shit.

Who here /no gf/

There is so much bullshit involved with getting a girl and keeping her and none of it's even worth it.

Fuck it, I'm done.
>>
I know that feel

Is it worth it to orbit a stacey just to be close to a female? I don't want to settle for a fat girl if i'm not fat myself but womens standards are so fucking high
>>
>>25539836
If you orbit Stacy without letting her know you want to fuck her, she'll become curious, lead you on, and draw you out to see if you are Chad.

When you are not Chad she will snub you and laugh in your face and your instincts will eviscerate you for being an emasculated cuck.

There's no winning with women. Period.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.