[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: name one specific, unchangeable thing you hate about yourself

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 11

File: sad-marty.gif (2MB, 426x214px) Image search: [Google]
sad-marty.gif
2MB, 426x214px
ITT: name one specific, unchangeable thing you hate about yourself

I have a small growth, I think it's a birthmark, on the lower left of my neck that looks like a little tiny penis.
>>
Asymmetric nose - a death sentence when it comes to facial attractiveness (any facial asymmetry is a death sentence actually)
>>
I have a some moles I wish I didn't have on my body. There are not a lot. Like I'm not looking like a jumbo chocolate chip cookie. Just a few.

I don't like going to the beach cause taking off shirt = exposed chocolate chips
>>
scars all over my back and shoulders
>>
extremely low confidence/self-pity

i am pretty good looking but once people find out my true self they want nothing to do with me and rightfully so

i am working on loving myself everyday though
>>
File: killme.jpg (19KB, 332x247px) Image search: [Google]
killme.jpg
19KB, 332x247px
Jewnose is probably the thing that bothers me the most, would change lots though.
>>
File: 1451314978087.png (14KB, 322x316px) Image search: [Google]
1451314978087.png
14KB, 322x316px
>>25539574
Brown skin.
>>
>>25539690
Are you male or female? Jesus christ.
>>
Something about me makes people get tired of me really quick
>>
>>25539750
Hey, me too

I'd suggest we should be friends but... y'know
>>
>>25539688
>extremely low confidence
>thinks of himself as good looking

Yep, I found it. The stupidest post I have read on r9k for the day. It's always incredibly stupid, thanks to the low quality of posts on this board.
>>
>>25539726
Which one would mean I was less ugly?
>>
>>25539832
Male... maybe?
>>
>>25539843
That's good, guess I won't kill myself then.
>>
My low fucking esteem.
>>
I can't really think of any, they're all changeable.

Skinnyfat, but I start roiding in a month or two.
Fucked up teeth, but I get dental implants after I graduate and get a real job.
Fucked up skin, but I'm running accutane after my first blast.
Weak jaw, chin, and cheekbones, but I get augmentation after teeth are fixed.
5.5x4.8750 microboiclit, but bathmating now, and will one day stop being lazy and use the traction device I bought for length.

I guess the mind is part of the body, so ADHD, but it's controlled with make-you-feel-like-shit-amphetamines, and autism, but 2d>3DPD anyway.

I got a lot to work on, but at least I can work on it. I would an hero if I were short. That's about the only thing that is difficult to change. Unless we're talking literal midge size though there's always some SEAmonkey or latina bitch shorter and willing to fuck a rich white guy in the false hope of marriage. I guess I forgot race. Yeah nonwhites are pretty much fucked, but at least they get everything else they want handed to them for hotpockets through gibsmedats and AA.
>>
>>25539710
Do you mean brown skin with white-ish facial structure or full on nig nog with huge lips and ears and all that? If it's the former you're fine.
>>
I wanna be shorter by about 4 inches.
>>
my forehead is fucking huge

it looks like I'm going bald but ever since I've had hair, I've had a ridiculously high hairline

thankfully it's not getting any bigger, not yet
>>
File: kiko.jpg (21KB, 652x366px) Image search: [Google]
kiko.jpg
21KB, 652x366px
>>25539574
My face is fucking cartoonesque. Nobody takes me seriously.

pic related
>>
>>25539574
I'm afraid of everything. I would be rather get disabled from doing something crazy than this hell.
>>
>>25539916
I'll take them if you don't want them
>>
IQ is 132, just enough to be intelligent, not enough to be successful and lazy, not enough to do anything truly great.

Only 6 feet tall, just barely missing the cutoff for the perfect height.

Lazy as all fuck.

No passion for anything. No motivation, no desire.
I'd change any of these.
>>
>>25539950
If it was possible to donate height I would friendo
>>
>>25539574
NECK PENIS

JACKSON IS THAT YOU FAGGOT?
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 600x600px
>>25539916
Just wait friend, the replies are coming.
>>
>>25539971
How tall are you?

>10:11:46
>>
>>25539574
recessed eyes
>>
>>25539972
No, but you shouldn't be a prick to people. You are directly responsible for the world being a slightly worse place.
>>
wide upturned piggy nose

it's technically fixable but i cannot afford a nose job
>>
>>25539981
5'9 desu senpai, I just don't like being noticed
>>
>>25540013
i didnt partake in it, but back in middle school/early high school there was a kid named jackson, his last name was a girl's first name, they called him that and "neck penis" like in the hallway "oh hey look it's neck penis boy"

kek
>>
>>25540000
Starved haf to def and he still looks better than 60% of this board most likely.
>>
File: 1451523304349.png (268KB, 500x540px) Image search: [Google]
1451523304349.png
268KB, 500x540px
Rosacea. I've used every single fucking cream, pill, and treatment out there.

My face will always glow pink.
>>
>>25540052
are you fat?

when i was at my heaviest i had something like that for a week but it went away, im losing fat and it hasnt come back
>>
>>25540084
I was fat for most of my life but I dropped the weight and it didn't go away.
>>
>>25540037
This is why school shootings happen. It's just a shame the stupid kids never target the ones who deserve it only. Then again, you deserve a bullet too for enabling and enjoying their suffering. You sit there and do nothing because it's not you, but it just as easily could be. You'd have a really different outlook if you were a target.
>>
>>25540046

Why do you say that? I mean it does look like he has good bone structure, but nothing particularly stunning. I'd say it's closer to 10%. He'd be about average attractiveness if he got his bmi somewhere around 19. If you exclude the nonrobots then it's even lower. My 10% is factoring in the fat reddit tourists. Robots are the beautiful ones. You can't be a beautiful one unless you are also beautiful.
>>
>>25540150
>I mean it does look like he has good bone structure
That's exactly why.
His facial contours would be great if he filled them out a little.
Good facial aesthetics go a long way.
>>
Big nose - Shit hair
>>
>>25539599
Cleft lip and palate here. My facial symmetry is fucked. The worst thing about it is that I would be good looking if it weren't for this. It would almost be better if I was conventionally ugly as well just so I wouldn't dwell on what my life could have been if my mum had drank a few less glasses of wine while pregnant.
>>
>>25539574
FIVE
FOOT
six

just end it
>>
A really bad case of Fordyce's spots on my dick. Some have hair growing out of them too.
>>
I don't like the shape of my skull, it juts out in the back and makes my hair look strange
>>
>>25540037
>Failed normies trying to survive by picking on their own kind
>>
File: My Cock.jpg (262KB, 927x623px) Image search: [Google]
My Cock.jpg
262KB, 927x623px
Babydick ;-;
>>
>>25539574
I'm a blond Nord.

This pretty much means that I have lost any chance of hooking up with women, because blondness is not a masculine trait at all, and women don't find it attractive.
>>
>>25543601
Looks like mine, you're not alone brother
>>
>>25539574
my earlobes are too big and dangly
>>
>>25540841
Can you get plastic surgery for that?
>>
>>25543601
>>25544648

it can always be smaller.
>>
>>25543651
Sounds like you'd do great with girls from shit tier countries (like romanian for example) that would be after your citizenship and money.

Romanian here.
>>
>>25539574
tfw no gf desu
>>
File: CANTWAKE UP I am telling you.png (156KB, 270x270px) Image search: [Google]
CANTWAKE UP I am telling you.png
156KB, 270x270px
>>25539574
My 5x4 wiener famila
>>
Amblyopia
>>
>>25539962
Jesus fuck, if you were 6'1, you'd be me.
I have no interest in anything but playing my god damn drums, If I didn't have that, I'd have an hero a long time ago.
>>
>>25539574
i had a chin penis on the lower left of my chin. i removed it though with some shady herbal paste from some website. it dried out, scabbed over and i ripped it out, left a hole that healed up and is now a scar. you can still see it but it looks better
>>
Blonde hair. I'm not enough of a fuckboy to dye it but man...

White women do not like it.
>>
I have zero sex drive.

Never get erections. Cannot have sexual relations with anyone.

Doctors can't find any chemical imbalance or any reason for me to be this way.

I will never have children or any kind of meaningful relationship.

Luckily my brother had a daughter recently. I'm saving up some money so she can go to university debt-free, that's a secret for her 18th birthday though. I won't even tell my bro.

Not much else to live for, otherwise.
>>
A mole on my face. Moles are fucking disgusting.
>>
I'm a manlet.
If I was tall I could be arrogant as fuck and get away with it, but not even I can take myself seriously if I'm an arrogant manlet. I just wanna be an arrogant prick.
>>
>>25546366
I'm sure this is a genuine post and not a cuckold fantasy
>>
>>25539574
I was born ginger. I used to be constantly harassed throughout school by people I didn't know. It's not as bad now i'm 26 but I still get occasional abuse from random chavs and teenager, and there's always a joke or two someone just HAS to get off their chest when i'm ever around new people.
Also no girl is interested my shitty carrot top.
>>
>>25545638
Yeah I can but it will always be obvious that I have a disfigurement.
>>
>>25539574
mild autism and maybe the acne scars on my neck
>>
>>25546439
I'm serious. I have pretty fair blonde hair and women find it to be a turn-off. Brown hair is a lot more sexier to the majority of women.

I don't know if it's jew propaganda or what. Blonde haired men are seen as more feminine or pussies or whatever.
>>
File: 1450789317434.jpg (36KB, 640x334px) Image search: [Google]
1450789317434.jpg
36KB, 640x334px
It's a tie between my height (5'6") or my baldness.

Honestly, I'd choose to fix my hair over my height but I'd change them both if I could.
>>
My brain literally works like a computer, in 0 and 1s. Social interaction is hard because I don't consider it efficient or a good use of time.

>"hey anon, how are you?"
>"good"
>keep walking

I can't get myself out of this binary mindset,

>help
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.