[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There is nothing worse than a girl with borderline personality

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 346
Thread images: 30

File: image.jpg (19KB, 241x209px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 241x209px
There is nothing worse than a girl with borderline personality disorder, beware!
>>
My sister has it; it's pretty fucking brutal.
>>
File: 1427439501080.jpg (28KB, 473x351px) Image search: [Google]
1427439501080.jpg
28KB, 473x351px
And paradoxically there is nothing better than a girl with borderline personality disorder.
>>
>>25539028

Don't like how she's acting now? Wait five minutes for her next mood swing

But seriously fuck those crazy bitches. Not only will they abuse you, but they refuse to ever step out of their victim role.
>>
>>25538503
I've never met a girl that didn't have BPD.
Why are girls so fucked in the head?
>>
>>25538503
Tell me anon, where did you meet this girl?
>>
File: 1448035241649.jpg (191KB, 403x401px) Image search: [Google]
1448035241649.jpg
191KB, 403x401px
>tfw diagnosed BPD
>>
>>25540387
There is an appreciable survival advantage in a weak pretty creature being manipulative and self serving in the natural world
>>
File: 1349562727743.gif (938KB, 250x197px) Image search: [Google]
1349562727743.gif
938KB, 250x197px
>>25540382
>they refuse to ever step out of their victim role
FUCK THIS FUCK FUCK

this is what fucking burns me up so bad

I WANT TO HELP YOU I WANT TO BE WITH YOU AND BE SUPPORTIVE

but you won't take your medicine, you won't see anyone because "it doesn't make you feel good"

you are literally ruining yourself and making everyone who tries to support you feel like trash

I cannot help you or talk to you if you don't want to help yourself

I know it's hard, I really really really know it's hard but you can't just lay there and not try
>>
>>25540440
BPD has one of the worst social stigmas attached to it, I hope you will find people who don't care though.
>>
>>25540451
Holy shit this

>are you okay
>i'm fine:)
No you're obviously not, please let me help you the best I can, I fucking care about you, and it's miserable to see you like this
>>
>>25540451

>"I feel scared and out of control"
>"See a professional?"
>"Nah... also you're oppressing me"
>>
My mom has it and I haven't talked to her sense graduation
>>
>>25538689
your sister is or will be a massive slut to fill whatever void the BPD creates inside, I'm sorry.
>>
My only dating experience was dating a girl with BPD. I should have ran when she first said she had that. I can't wait to date a mentally stable girl.
>>
>>25540681
She's not very attractive and I doubt she'll ever have a real relationship with a man.
>>
>>25538503
if you believe in all those diseases names like; borderline personality disorder. autism, depression, social anxiety you deserve confirmed disease like cancer
>>
>>25540706
Dude, say what you want about depression or anxiety not being real diagnoses---a girl with a diagnosis of BPD IS A GIANT RED FLAG. The hugest red flag out of any mental illness diagnosis.
>>
I've never met a girl with BPD who wasn't a massive sloot, every last one will cheat on their partners because their hearts can't be tamed.
you have to be a literal cuck to get into a relationship with a BPD girl.
>>
>>25540701

>girl
>mentally stable

pick one
>>
>>25540704
she doesn't have to be attractive and forget relationships, your sister will be having sex with random guys she meets online. trust me on this, it's sad but true.
>>
>>25540724
>>25540701
>>25540681
>>25538503
God fucking damn
All these signs saying turn back but I just can't fucking do it
I'll probably regret it
But hey maybe this time will be different right bros :))
>>
>>25540756
>maybe this time will be different
No.
The outcome is always the same, the only difference is how long it'll take for you to find out, the heartbreak is inescapable.
>>
Literally every woman in existence except no really, EVERY one either has BPD or HPD. The list of "symptoms" is just the behavior of the typical woman.
>>
>>25540793
I've already found out. But then she stopped before I met her. And I know she's in a really bad place mentally, and it feels wrong to abandon someone I cared so much about, someone who seemed to really like me, even though they probably have 'support' from so many other beta orbiters.

Can you tell me about your experience anon?
>>
BPD=daddy issues+damaged goods+psychosis
>>
File: bpdtumblr.png (106KB, 1616x864px) Image search: [Google]
bpdtumblr.png
106KB, 1616x864px
wondering when I could dig this up again
>>
>>25540839
there's literally no helping these people

i want to hug them, but they'd probably not even like it
>>
>>25540819
>Can you tell me about your experience anon?
I'll give you the short recap, found out she was fucking other guys, she tried to convince me it was okay, walked away with pain in my heart.
every last girl with BPD is the same, more than the average woman, they have what'd you call a "floaty" heart that is incapable of staying loyal.
>>
>>25541769
That's really sad.
I'm going to ask her tomorrow about how she really feels about me, and confront her on her history of camwhoring, and see how it goes. I want to try to make things work, and I want to believe she can avoid fucking other guys behind my back, because we got along pretty well, and I care about them, but I don't know anymore.
>>
I had one as a friend with benefits. A good friend of mine saved me by coupling her to some other guy. Everything went better than expected.
>>
>>25541875
it won't lead to anything meaningful, she'll change her ways for a couple months at most. I really do hope you can move on someday before the attachment becomes a liability to your own well-being, prepare yourself for the worst, start emotionally distancing yourself now.
>>
Uh, shit, what are the symptoms?
>>
>>25541972
clingy
depressive
introverted and then a fucking socialite
horrible mood swings
depends on you to provide her with happiness
social anxiety but still feels lonely when deprived of human contact

basically it's a girl that will find a boyfriend to lock herself in with, mooch off him then blame him for shutting her away. there's no respite from her hatred of everything. the only thing the man can do is keep her distracted or the anguish will become overwhelming and her bouts of depression last for days. you end up struggling endlessly trying to keep her above water. if you try to break it off she will threaten suicide as she feels like you're the only thing keeping her anchored in the world. she will become more and more needy, depending on you for just about everything.

in short, it isn't tons of fun.

source: dated one for almost two years. within a month of dating she had already moved in with me.
>>
They make you needy and then they're like: HEY! You're needy! Fuck you! I'm ignoring you now!
>>
>>25542049
she didn't cheat behind your back or start sending nudes to friends online?
>>
File: Frustrated-Woman.jpg (230KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
Frustrated-Woman.jpg
230KB, 640x427px
>>25541769

>"It's called polyamory, Anon! It's super progressive and I need it for my mental health!"
>>
>>25542049
I can handle all this, but fuck I just couldn't deal with >>25542083
I'd feel so broken inside
>>
>>25542083
nope, she didn't really talk to anyone else since she just kept insisting she hated everyone.

she was however; a freelancing photographer. she kept nudes of her ex-boyfriend, which i wasn't thrilled about. i don't really want to get into it to be honest, it was pretty hard to move on from.

i can definitely see BPD chicks cheating on others though.
>>
>>25542161
The one I saw for a while was cheating when I met her.
I wouldn't say she cheated on me since I never thought of her as my girlfriend to begin with and it's not cheating when there's no relationship.
>>
>>25542126
dohoho you THINK you can handle it m8 you just wait 'til it's three AM and you're calling your co-workers to see if any of them have such and such book since she lost her copy on the bus and won't stop crying since "it was the sweetest book and made me feel better."

you just wait until you break it off, run away from your own fucking apartment to have her tackle you on the street.

you just wait until she locks herself out of the apartment naked so that you'll come back and let her in.

you just wait until you turn your phone off trying to get away from her for one day only to turn it on at 4am to discover she's been calling you nonstop for the last 24 hours.

YOU THINK YOU CAN FUCKING HANDLE IT M8, YOU JUST FUCKING WAIT.
>>
>>25542194
yeah when we started going out she had a boyfriend back home who she was cheating on with me.

ugh, i'm out this is getting too personal.
>>
>>25542225
Maybe I'm just really sad and lonely. But I think I could handle all that.
>>
i know a girl who is borderline, bipolar, and histrionic

i absolutely cannot stand her, she's a loud obnoxious drama queen and everything has to be about her. the only reason i think anyone puts up with her is because she's attractive. just hearing her voice makes my skin crawl.
>>
File: 1437730365819.png (103KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1437730365819.png
103KB, 700x700px
What are BPD guys like?

I'm getting a bit worried about myself from reading the descriptions of BPD that people have given.
>>
>>25542262
Grass always seems greener

You will start realizing how nice and soothing your days of human isolation are.
Every little positive detail about your current lifestyle that you don't know about, will become clear to you once they are removed.

There are infinitely more upsides to being sad and alone than being within earshot of these people.
>>
>>25542253
She used to tell me that unlike autism, borderline personality can be cured/get rid of, so she would have the last laugh. We'll se.
>>
>>25542262
ok sure, but get ready to literally have ZERO minutes of alone time per day.

i used to wait until she went to sleep just so i could sit on the couch and stare at the ceiling, knowing that the minute she woke up i'd go right back to having to take care of her.

>tfw listen to Hospice by The Antlers and burst out in tears out of sheer empathy for the story
>>
>>25542382
Heh it's been a while since I've listened to it, but now that you mention it
>Syliva, get your head out of the oven
really does resonate. I wish she would just let me in, we got along really well, and I really do care about her and want to help with whatever she's going through.
>>
>>25542225
>you just wait until you turn your phone off trying to get away from her for one day only to turn it on at 4am to discover she's been calling you nonstop for the last 24 hours.

shit, my friend used to go out with this batshit crazy girl

me and him went to go see a movie once and he didn't tell her, he turned his phone on silent, by the time we got out he had 80+ missed calls. all within 2 hours.

i still don't know if i'm impressed or disgusted by that
>>
>>25540724
Agree. Dated a BPD chick who called all previous guys "experiments" and sucked cock like a veteran whore. Was a cunt 80% of the time. She hinted hard for me to dominate her, but it was frankly too much work. Crazy aside, she had about 200 lbs on me, so not like I'm gonna wrassle her. Last I heard she married an ugly cuck fedora during one of her medicated periods. I should feel mildly jealous I guess, but I genuinely feel bad for that guy. There's no way she's being faithful.
>>
I think my exbf was BPD. >>25542308 Here is a description

>greatest person you will ever meet for the first few months of the relationship, does everything to please you, fakes their entire persona, calculated as fuck
>after a few months, distance between you is made, you get cucked a couple times, cheated on frequently
>you don't notice so you feel like shit and get blamed for everything going sour
>you find out
>BPD people have a tendency to make it all about them, so YOU end up apologizing for being cucked and forgiving your cucker
>forgive the cheating, walk on eggshells for a few months because whenever you even remotely bring it up, you get blamed
>they start withholding sex from you, only giving it to you if you fulfill their really fucked up fetishes
>they continue cheating on you
>you find out again
>constant moodswings, hot-cold behaviour, one minute you're the best person in the world to them, the next minute you're an ugly fat cunt who deserves to be raped
>more and more degenerate behavior as the relationship wanes
>this post is correct >>25542079
>narcissism out of the anus
>they WILL refuse therapy at all costs, until they are absolutely forced

Holy shit. BPD? Never again. They're like the human form of meth. People throw around "BPD" at everyone they disagree with but real borderlines are fucking evil. Breaking free from the clutches and not walking on eggshells is a godsend.
>>
File: 1448144394320.jpg (48KB, 446x422px) Image search: [Google]
1448144394320.jpg
48KB, 446x422px
>>25542429
>Sylvia...Can't you see what you are doing
>Can't you see I'm scared to speak and hate my voice because it only makes you angry
>SYLVIA
>I ONLY TALK WHEN YOU ARE SLEEPING
>IT'S WHEN I TELL YOU EVERYTHING AND I IMAGINE THAT SOMEHOW YOU'RE GOING TO HEAR ME
>>
it's a heavy feel

>she randomly decides she doesn't want to know you anymore and severs all contact

fucking pain; how could somebody even
>>
YOU CAN'T WIN IF YOU DATE A GIRL WITH BPD

YOU WILL ONLY LOSE

ALWAYS
>>
>>25542637

>they WILL refuse therapy at all costs, until they are absolutely forced

Had a BPD friend who convinced herself that the mental healthcare was evil and out to get her. Her alternative treatment? Complaining on Tumblr about how the life she's not bothering to change sucks
>>
>tfw me and my ex both have BPD and it was a nightmare every day
>>
>>25542642
Fucking hell man that's spot on.
I can't tell if she's feeling really hurt and needs space or if she's just sick of my clingy ass. All I can do is wait. I hope she gives me a chance. I think it can work.
>>
>>25542049
Oh my god. I dated a guy for a few years who was just like this.

This whole thread is him. God it would explain his mood swings so well.
>>
>>25542876
Yes.

My BPD ex would claim that all his behaviour was normal, that cheating was normal, that ignoring people for weeks was normal.

They are also often fat. They don't have discipline or self control. They develop problems with food.

All of the problems they have that they need to get therapy for, they will not. They will make excuses. First it will be "oh I can't find a therapist" then it will be "oh therapy is no good" then they'll go for a couple sessions to appease you and claim they are cured, then they will just claim they are normal and you are the awful one.

They will cheat on you. No matter what. I'm willing to bet that most people with BPD just end up with harems, so that even the second you enter a relationship, you're already a cuck. My ex had a long term relationship with a married camwhore (who was going to leave her husband for him) while being in a relationship with me. While we were together he spent thousands on her. When I found out, guess who was at fault? Me. He yelled at me for a couple hours, then broke down crying. When they fuck up they will always want to make you feel bad. I was in a foreign country all alone and he wouldn't let me have any alcohol or do anything but stay in his apartment for a couple days because he was crying and telling me how scared he was that he was going to hurt himself w/o me, crying about how his parents never loved him and how he's a loser or someshit. Never once apologized for cheating on me and after I forgave him (rookie mistake) he literally tried transforming me into his ex (made me lose weight bc she was ana, wanted to try camwhoring with me, made me cut my hair and dress like her). I was ridiculously young and stupid at the time but seriously JUST DON'T DATE PEOPLE WITH BPD YOU WILL KILL YOURSELF TRYING TO PLEASE THEM
>>
>>25543056
for the first time ever I have sympathy for you.
>>
>>25543056
>All of the problems they have that they need to get therapy for, they will not. They will make excuses. First it will be "oh I can't find a therapist" then it will be "oh therapy is no good" then they'll go for a couple sessions to appease you and claim they are cured, then they will just claim they are normal and you are the awful one.

Oh now I'm more convinced than ever that my ex had this.
>>
>>25541875
That will make her extremely mad at you.
>>
>>25543135
This is my first time in a long time talking about it in depth with /r9k/ and it is kind of cathartic.

Other shit that went down:
>at the same time i found out about the married camwhore, i found out about multiple other girls too
>one was a 16 year old from tumblr (borderlines always have tumblr, eh?)
>two were 18 year old anorexic camwhores from tumblr (mind you, he was like 8-10 years older than them at the time)

I was fairly young myself, around 19 and had been with him for a while. I never snooped, because borderlines ALWAYS make you feel like you are walking on eggshells, so I was honestly afraid to. A couple months before, on my birthday, we watched a movie about a cheater. I got paranoid and started crying towards the end and brought it up to him, and he yelled at me for about an hour about how he is such a good guy, and went to sleep on the couch. On my fucking birthday.

I had a BMI of like 19 and he had a BMI of like 40. I had maintained my weight the best that I could since HS, struggling with university and health problems, etc. But after I found out about all this, to regain control he shifted the blame onto me. Complained that I hadn't maintained my body well enough and that I was developing a little bit of a stomach.

Apparently I was too prudish in sexual fetishes. He liked being called "daddy" (please allow me to vomit profusely as I rehash these memories) and I would constantly tell him it was gross, so I changed that as well. I thought camwhoring was degenerate, while he thought it was "special" and "hot". Ergo, it was my fault that he cheated because I wasn't keeping up with the demands, so to speak. :-) He even had the gaul to say "it wasn't cheating, it was just normal behaviour in reaction to my own"
>>
>>25543298
What will? I'm not going to be angry. I'm just going to say that I'm aware she has a reputation for leading guys on she doesn't actually feel anything for, and ask her how she honestly feels about me. I'm not here to morally crucify her, she's hurting enough.
>>
>>25543356
she's going to feel slighted, and will probably distance herself from you out of hatred/anger for even bringing it up. Trust me.
>>
>>25543335
it's no wonder you're so fucked in the head after being with someone like that.
hope that new boyfriend of yours isn't more of the same.
>>
My ex had BPD, she never cheated or anything but I had to constantly reassure her that I cared about her and that she wasn't a piece of shit like she though she was. We dated for 6 months and I would have to spend every moment of my time with her or she'd go crazy and think that I hated her and didn't want to talk to her anymore. We only got in one arguement and when we did I saw the mistake I'd made as she told me she didn't care about me and physically hurt herself. We made up but I started distancing myself and broke up with her a week later, when I did that she did the same thing but worse said she never loved me, considered leaving me, hurt herself, ect but I just cut contact. It was a very exhausting experience and sometimes I do miss her but I enjoy my time along amd being able to see my friends, or go to a resteraunt without her freaking out. She would get jealous of any female servet I would have because they were apparently "flirting with me". If you're going to date someone like that the only advice I can give you is to be careful and when you do leave them make sure you do it when they are stable.
>>
>>25543356
She will take the defensive if you point out her flaws. Narcissism runs really deep in borderlines, they pretty much want you to think they are perfect. If you break the narrative and accuse her of having a "history" be prepared to feel like shit afterwards.

I'll greentext my own experience with this.

>exbf has a history of leading girls on and playing hot/cold
>in the middle of our relationship, feeling kind of insecure because he is starting to do the same to me (in retrospect he was cucking me hard at this moment)
>it is my birthday
>we watch my favourite movie, it is about a guy that gets cheated on
>i cry because i feel for him
>i say "mysterysbf, i know... you have a history of not being the greatest gu-"
>he responds "WHAT DO YOU MEAN??? GOD YOU'RE SUCH A PARANOID BITCH *yelling that i tuned out* YOU'RE FUCKING CRAZY I'M PERFECT I'M SUCH A GOOD GUY YOU'RE SHIT"
>sleeps on the couch
>cry myself to sleep
>on my fucking birthday
>6 months later i find out he was actually cucking me
>>
>>25543381
>>25543427
I don't know what to do. They asked for space, and I'm giving it to them, but I recently found out they have a history of camwhoring and leading on guys, and I really want to know if I'm also being tricked, and that she doesn't care about me, because I do really care about them and want to help them. So I was going to wait until the weekend, and if they haven't reinitiated contaxt with me I was going to mention that I recently discovered she has a reputation, that I want to know how she really feels, and that I'm still willing to help her if she wasn't joking about really liking me. But now I don't know if that's just foing to make her resent me more.
>>
>>25543649
Sadly it probably will, like mystery said she has a perfect self image that is very fragile to outside criticism. You'll have to decide what's worth it to you.
>>
>>25543382
It's whatever. I'm pretty much very well over it by now. I think it contributes to one of the reasons I'm so quick to DROP people now. The second I see a similar symptom, I run in the opposite direction. Ain't getting involved in that shit anymore.

I'm considered lucky. I broke free. I'm not sure how I did it. The entire premise is that you become a cuck for life. Maybe it is because I was so young when I was targeted, that maybe I wasn't mentally developed enough so it was easy for me to restart my life. Other people I know have had their lives destroyed by BPD people. I know one guy that would probably still go back to his ex in a heartbeat.

>>25543649
m8 just don't do it. It isn't worth it. It's better to be alone than to be with a borderline. You can never win.
>>
>>25543718
This desu, I dated a BPD girl and I'd go back to her in a heartbeat.
>>
I have a qt gf, but I'm starting to fall for my BPD ex from long distance, am I a retard?
>>
Five or more of the following and you have BPD
1. frantic efforts to avoid real or imagined abandonment.
2. a pattern of unstable and intense interpersonal relationships characterised by alternating between extremes of idealization and devaluation.
3. identity disturbance: markedly and persistently unstable self-image or sense of self.
4. impulsivity in at least two areas that are potentially self-damaging (e.g. spending, sex, substance abuse, reckless driving, binge eating). This does not include suicidal or self-harming behaviour.
5. recurrent suicidal behaviour, gestures, or threats, or self-mutilating behaviour.
6. affective instability due to a marked reactivity of mood - intense feelings that can last from a few hours to a few days.
7. chronic feelings of emptiness.
8. inappropriate intense anger or difficulty controlling anger.
9. transient, stress-related paranoid ideas or severe dissociative symptoms.

If you see a cutter they probably have BPD..
>>
>>25543649
Could you provide just a little more context? This sounds eerily familiar. Under what circumstances did you meet her?
>>
If I have borderline, how do I fix it? I don't want to be this way, these actions all feel really impulsive and hurt me more than they help me. I'm on Abilify and it helps a little.
>>
>>25543958
Met them on OKCupid because they mentioned r9k in their profile. 3 days after a failed suicide attempt on my part (unrelated to her) we met in person and it was one of the happiest days of my life desu. You've heard this story before maybe, or has something similar happened to you?
>>
>>25542637
you can move in with me
>>
>>25542429
>>25542642

tfw I'm BPD and my ex was almost always mute but occasionally he would play me this song on guitar
>>
>>25542701

be honest with yourself though; was it because you hurt her?
>>
A girl has actually taken interest in me but she has BPD.
I'm so alone.
Should I do it?
>>
>>25543920
Guess im a crazy person. I can emphatize fully with everything listed.

Its not that bad being cray cray

Also knew a bpd girl, she was a cutter too, sex was crazy, relationship blew up before it even started. best time of my life
>>
>>25544190
No, you'll regret and be even more miserable than you were single
>>
>>25544212

would you like to be my bf pls respond
>>
no
post info uggy
>>
Even though borderlines are extremely emotionally reactive they're incredibly loving and they'll always come back to you so long as you don't betray them in an extreme way (i.e. cheating)

They become paranoid but if you can calm them and reassure them they'll be like warm butter melting under your palm.

Fuck I miss my ex. She was so smart, incredibly sweet, hilarious - hell, she had the quickest sense of humour I've ever experienced - and above all else she was hurting which made her sort of humble.

I don't think a day has passed where I didn't think of her.
>>
>>25543423
my current gf is just like this, we've been together for a year and a bit and literally every other week i want to leave her because it gets to much but i cant because i fucking love her

she constantly says that she puts in all the effort in the relationship and i dont love her enough

i wish i could leave but it would fucking break my heart...
>>
>>25544329
iktf, not an hour goes by where she hasn't popped into my head at least once.
>>
>>25544083
Pretty much the same thing happened to me. Met a girl from r9k who told me she liked me but still kept fucking other guys anyway. I distanced myself before I developed any real feelings because it was too painful to endure. She tried to convince me that it was normal to fuck other people and that her feelings for me were real even though she talked to dozens of other guys on a daily basis and was just as flirty with all of them.

I'll never understand why they do this. Even if you're addicted to attention, what does it mean coming from random people you don't care about?
>>
>>25544405
I honestly regret leaving her. She was great when she was normal, I'm still not iver he and it's been probably 9 months. I got back in contact with her a couple months ago but she has a new boyfriend and moved on. I tried to be friends with her too but it just made me sick thinking about him with her.
>>
>>25544526
i honestly think i'd be exactly the same

she'll get a new emotional outlet and leave me ruined in the mud
>>
>>25544578
>>25544526
>>25544471
>>25544470
>>25544405
>>25544329

FUCKING LEAVE THEM ;_;

I know y'all won't listen to this but you are kill yourselves slowly. It's not healthy.
>>
Nice meme disorder, faggots.
Borderlines are overdiagnosed.
and they don't have any real problems because they do it for attention.
>>
>>25544471
Ha I hope we're not talking about the same girl. What was her first initial?
I wish I knew anon. I try to understand but it's hard when you don't have the disorder.
>>
>>25544634
We're on r9k, none of our social behavior is healthy, being beaten by my parents and having attachment issues is unhealthy, being so ungodly lonely in unhealthy, no matter what we're fucked, at least this way I have the chance to make aomeone else's life a little less miserable.
>>
>>25540451
Fuck you you entitled fag. Go fawn elsewhere.
>>
>>25544730
>entitled fag
what the fuck does this even mean

like what does this possibly mean in this context
>>
>>25544744
Mind your own business and maybe you'll stop pissing your panties.
>>
>>25544699
Nothing hardens your soul like being with a borderline.

You're no longer the person you once were, you're nothing but a shell filled with a borderline's thoughts, preferences, tastes. You might as well consider yourself dead. You've given yourself away completely.

I know you have vaseline over the lens, but I hope you escape one day.
>>
>>25544781
>Mind your own business
okay then wallow in your own misery and self-victimizing

then when you're sending me 50 texts at 2 in the morning and repeatedly calling my phone because I won't pick up, just remember you told me to mind my own business
>>
>>25544178
no, it was because she just stopped feeling anything for me after 4 months of dating
>>
>>25544651
It was K, but this happened a really long time ago so probably not.
>>
>>25544634
i cant.. i wish could.
>>
>>25544867
How long ago is long ago anon? Does her name have two K's? I'm on the edge of my seat right now.
>>
>>25544926
Over two years ago, no two K's.
>>
>>25544962
Alright, thank you anon.
>>
>>25544926
>2 ks
is this who i think it is
be fucking careful anon you deserve better than her
>>
My ex had BPD but wasn't sexually active, and isn't now either.
>>
>>25544926
>>25545032
The chances of a person having any particular letter in their name are really high and there are A LOT of whores in the world. Don't get paranoid and do something you'll regret. If your girlfriend really cares about you you'll end up staying together no matter what happens, if she doesn't it'll be over soon enough.
>>
>>25545130
We're talking specifically about girls who browse r9k. So that narrows things down greatly.
But I trust her.
>>
Hm, interesting reading all these different experiences with BPD, mostly the same though since they all amount to it just being pure shit.
I was diagnosed with it a couple of years ago, and while I can relate to alot of the behaviour and symptoms described here, I've had to put ALOT of work and effort into sorting through my own bullshit. I felt motivated to change after a serious love interest expressed he wouldn't stay with me unless I changed.
So I started seeing a new psychologist, talking out my issues and we had a happy healthy relationship for over 3 years.
Fast forward to now, relationship has been over for 6 months after he decided to pursue a career in another country for an indefinite amount of time, and BPD like behaviour is back again.
I'm beginning to fall for someone new, and despite how well things are progressing, I dont know whether or not I am emotionally stable enough to even pursue a relationship with him.
>>
File: 1450886781519.jpg (56KB, 605x414px) Image search: [Google]
1450886781519.jpg
56KB, 605x414px
>>25542637
>so YOU end up apologizing for being cucked and forgiving your cucker
>apologizing for being cucked
Do people really sink this low? How can you have literally no backbone?
Jesus christ /r9k/
>>
>>25545480
don't forget these are robots you're talking to
>>
>>25544785
I dunno. It just feels fucked to think that they don't deserve to be genuinely loved because of something that's not their fault.
>>
>>25545809
The borderline know that genuine love doesn't exist - it's, as always, the normalscum who are the last to realize this.
>>
>>25546274
You sound bitter anon. Idealized, perfect love doesn't exist, but imperfect love is real, genuine caring about a person is real, and just because they're going through hell right now doesn't mean I'm going to care about them any less or support them any less, anyway, life is a lot easier when you have someone you can rely on to be there for you, something most robots lack.
>>
>>25546424

please be my bf please please be my bf
>>
>>25546274

borderlines crave genuine love in a world that has injured them by keeping them from experiencing any consistent nurturing that would lead to the development of self-worth or proper relationship abilities

borderline is basically co-morbid with having been abused

you really don't know what you're talking about
>>
>>25546455
Do you have something we could converse over?
>>
>>25546517

I have skype if you'd like to post yours, or a throwaway e-mail perhaps?
>>
>>25546492
Nurturing doesn't work. You're out of your tiny little mind talking about love as if it means anything.
>>
>>25546424
Exactly, you love pussy, and you'd love to save one from a tree just by being "there". You're full of shit and this>>25546455
Is a man.
>>
>>25546540

>nurturing doesn't work

which is why people who lead fulfilling lives with healthy relationships all had parents who cared about them and treated them well emotionally, right?

which is why borderline is actually treatable and 6 years after therapy (namely DBT; self-love therapy) most people don't fit the DSM criteria for borderline anymore, right?
>>
>>25546580

I'm a grill and will voice chat with that anon to prove it if he'd like
>>
>>25538503

Never met one. How do they act?
>>
>>25540387
I used to see someone diagnosed with bpd, I think it's caused (if not caused, then at least helped along somewhat) by a traumatic/abusive childhood. It's sad. That said, my few experiences with people with the disorder have been uhh.. Not fun.
>>
>>25546532
Yeah hold on a sec, walking home right now.
>>
>>25546590
>therapy
You have to pay some doctor's mortgage to be considered normal? Unacceptable. No, seems like borderline is just a realistic way of looking at things and your loving background is a lie to keep everybody comfortable. You can keep it.
>>
>>25540465
This too. I don't have BPD but I think it's messed up that every book on the subject (that I've seen at least) is about "how to deal with your abusive BPD s/o" and not how to deal with the illness itself. I couldn't imagine that it's easy for people with BPD to be told that they are abusive, manipulative monsters all the time
>>
>>25538503
Actually it can be pretty amazing before they break your heart.
>>
>>25546659

okay anon, what's the weather like?

>>25546622

something like 90% of bpd patients were abused and there are lots of theories that it's caused by emotionally inconsistent parents or by a traumatic invalidating childhood experience.
>>
>>25546700

>when borderlines become paranoid that the world is a bad place and refuse to seek treatment

this behaviour is so self-destructive Anon
>>
>>25546741
but borderlines are abusive, manipulative monsters and they often don't seek help or want to deal with it, so what is the point in writing self-help books that they wouldn't read?
>>
>>25546741

why is such a beautiful empathetic person on 4chan???
>>
>>25546772
[email protected]
Cold and I forgot to bring a jacket.
>>
>>25546815

tfw your bf was actually aspd misdiagnosed as borderline, and you now stigmatize real borderlines because of it
>>
>>25546815
>>25546815
Shut the fuck up already you woe is me cunt

your own shitty personal experience with some fucko with bpd doesnt mean all bpds are the same
>>
>>25546835
>[email protected]

sent you a quick e-mail, anon
>>
>In gay relationship with girl with BPD
>Worst hell imaginable
>Goes awol for weeks, won't answer phone
>Comes back with presents and apologies
>Impossible to leave relationship without her lashing out and making me feel like shit

rip
>>
>>25546876

>ironically she is actually bpd (emotionally unstable, perpetual self-victimization, black and white thinking) and her partner was actually a sociopath (manipulative, self-serving, etc)
>>
>>25546838
nah, he had all the signs of a borderline
>bought things compulsively, literally would never stop buying shit, i still find shit all over my apartment that i have to throw out
>had lots of friends but still claimed to be an introvert
>sexually promiscuous
>>
>>25546939
huh nice catch, it does fit
>>
>>25546876
read the fucking thread, read any thread where people talk about their experiences with people with BPD. you sound maybe butthurt because perhaps you're diagnosed yourself? all bpd people sound the fucking same because they are the fucking same.

>>25546939
not diagnosed with bpd.
>>
can someone ever be cured of bpd? like has anyone ever dated someone who used to have bpd or know anyone whos better now?
>>
>>25546876
>>25546741
this

i have bpd and i've looked up ways to deal with it because i'm sick of hurting my bf and causing fights and worrying and feeling like shit
i don't know why everyone here says bpd are cheaters though, i'd never intentionally hurt my bf like that, i honestly just want to make him happy but i'm overly codependet, i would never ever cheat, it's disgusting
i really just want to get better and stop my behavior but there are like no articles on it, only ways for loved ones to cope with it as if borderlines aren't real people or something??
>>
>>25546992
Yeah you got that right fanny packs, takes one to know one right. Unlike you I dont deny it and dont hate myself, hence why I dont need to have a tripcode

damn girl you really remind me of myself, asl?
>>
>>25547052
i've been diagnosed with a lot of shit before and have been in and out therapy for a while, never has anyone told me i'm borderline.

but borderline fucks really like to accuse others of being borderline!
>>
>>25546947

>impulsive
>lies
>promiscuous

he's a fucking sociopath lmao

>>25546992

you should be diagnosed with bpd though
>>
File: 1438956844915.png (910KB, 1200x982px) Image search: [Google]
1438956844915.png
910KB, 1200x982px
>tfw bpd
>this thread made me more aware of the most bad shit I do
Thanks guys, but now I can't help but cringe at what i've done before because of this annoying disorder.
>>
>>25542308
I have BPD. it's easier to deal with now that I know that "she teased me slightly so she's a monster bitch and i should kill myself to spite her" feeling is something I should dismiss immediately

I think I'm slowly growing out of it but I already inflicted a lot of damage on others because of it, just heaping verbal abuse on girlfriends/fucks in a desperate attempt to force them to stay at my side, while really giving them nothing in return.

the social stigma is almost just is bad, some girl i knew for years and thought i was cool with just literally quit talking to me when i asked if she was even familiar with it.
>>
>>25547096
>>25547096
Its lonely down here in the shitpile, who wouldnt want to drag in someone to keep them company

Maybe you should go back, new year, new you, might get the borderline bomb dropped on you now
>>
>>25547033

go to group therapy, do DBT (google DBT)

>>25547021

I went from a crying self-injuring self-destructive wreck to someone in a healthy fulfilling relationship just by knowing I had bpd. After being diagnosed when things got tough all I had to do was literally be aware that my emotions were stronger than what normal people would experience and I adjusted my behaviour accordingly.
>>
>>25547156
sociopath is such a faulty diagnosis, borderlines are literally sociopaths.

i don't fit any of the borderline symptoms except for mood disturbances, which is not enough to diagnose anyone with bpd. bipolar disorder, maybe, but highly unlikely. i have a naturally depressive character that is exaggerated when i consume depressants like alcohol. but mood disturbances are present in many mental illnesses. not only that, but my mood disturbances usually result in me being unusually depressive, but i never withdraw/push people away/cuck people.
>>
>>25547195
there have been many bpd threads over the years. they usually never get this many replies. not a mystery why this one has so much attention
>>
>>25547211
i'm in therapy now and have made a lil bit of progress.

why are borderlines always so nasty when they're criticized or feeling threatened?
>>
>>25538503
exgirlfriend, mom to a degree had it. It sucks.
>>
>>25547033

Simple google search

http://www.wikihow.com/Deal-with-Borderline-Personality-Disorder
(first part)

http://www.bpdcentral.com/blog/?Overcome-Childhood-Emotional-Neglect-60
http://www.bpdrecovery.com/

Then you can always find other resources for comorbid things, like the anxiety and depression that result from BPD.

Of course, I'm just a stranger on the internet. I highly suggest that you get therapy in order for them to really get to know you and help you heal.
>>
>>25542337
>There are infinitely more upsides to being sad and alone than being within earshot of these people.
I couldn't name one upside
>>
>>25547286
Congratulations

I dont mean it in a bad way nasty, im all about the good. Plus being borderline gives you the incredible ability to dismiss any criticism and threats, same with praise and promises
>>
>>25547259

>you're a fucking idiot who isn't self-aware

thanks for letting us know

so far your symptoms are:
-mood disturbance
-seeking attention
-self-destructive behaviour such as browsing a misogynistic board, consuming depressants, dating someone abusive
-stormy relationships
-self-victimization
-black and white thinking

what symptoms do you NOT have? kek
>>
>>25546793
I'm not paying somebody who had everything go right for them just so they can tell me I should've jumped instead of ducked.
>>
>>25543920
>all 9 describe me
fuck...
>>
>>25543335
How the fuck does a mentally broken fat guy get multiple thin women? I'm not trying to invalidate your experience, it sounds fucking terrible, but as a fat guy who feels he doesn't deserve love, affection, physical contact etc, it honestly astounds me how a fat fuck can have that.

What was his personality like for people, yourself even, to give him the time of day in the first place? I mean, anywhere outside of a Laotian Proffesional Woman Hating Discussion board you're not going to be seen as ugly by any stretch of the imagination and I'm assuming the camwhores, by virtue of being camwhores, wernt exactly toothless meth addicts.

I guess you could argue mental vulnerability but if two were anorexic why the fuck would they go near a guy of BMI 40, what with their image issues about fat etc.
>>
File: 14268472106498.gif (904KB, 500x532px) Image search: [Google]
14268472106498.gif
904KB, 500x532px
>>25543920
1, 2, 3, 6, 7, and 9 all describe me.
fug
>>
would you guys ever consider getting back together with someone after they cheated on you if they had bpd? My ex that has it asked me if she would consider dating again after a few years of treatment, which is obviously kind of silly, but i have 0 friends in real life and dont think i can get another gf anyway
>>
>>25547392

Daddy kink is huge on tumblr. Combined with anti-slut-shaming and these girls' need for attention, it's easy to hook up with anyone who'll pull their hair and call them "princess."
>>
>>25547392
as a borderline guy I can chip in on this

Its fucking easy to get a girl to like you, were perfect afterall
>>
>>25547377
i don't have black and white thinking and i don't have stormy relationships. i had one shitty relationship with a borderline. my relationship with both my parents and my extended family are perfectly healthy.

i do not self-victimize. kek.

>destructive behaviour
/r9k/ isn't that misogynistic and makes me far less mad than reddit/tumblr, i can't even browse reddit for more than 5 minutes w/o getting aggravated, so i don't

>consuming depressants
i don't want to be rude and not drink with my parents over the holidays, or sometimes i want to lower my anxiety in social settings, not destructive in the slightest.

>dating someone abusive
literally kill yourself. it was the biggest mistake that i wish i could take back but never will.
>>
File: download (58).jpg (15KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (58).jpg
15KB, 225x225px
>>25547276
Obligatory accompanying text to please the robot overlord.
>>
>>25542049
>>25543920
I used to date a tumblr goth chick like this. She told me I either had to say that fat people are fine the way they are or that anyone can lose weight. I picked my pride over her.
>>
>>25547259
>victim complex becus ex bf
>somewhat of an extrovert (tripfagging on r9k, probably attends conversations with robots)
>"i never withdraw/push people away", but quite a few people claim that you do this

>>25547377
this tbqh

not trying to be a dick, i'm just honestly seeing a lot of myself in you, might be something you want to ask around about.

ALSO it's important to note that PTSD can be mistaken for bpd, and i'd say considering your past abuse, seems plausible.
>>
>>25547433
Regardless of how you perceive yourself, surely women will still see you as the fat sack of shit you are physically and be just as repulsed as any other woman?

I don't know if you're fat, but Mysterys ex for example.
>>
>>25540918
This.
BPD is one of the worst mental illnesses you can have. People hate them, and being hated is one of the worst feels for people with BPD.
rosemarker's post is very relatable. it's kind of comforting seeing someone else feel that way as well.
>>
>>25540701
Have some news for you anon...
>>
>>25547421

No. Once someone cheats the power dynamic of the relationship is forever altered. You will always be paranoid or afraid that they will cheat. They will always know that you took them back after they cheated. There is no need for her to respect your boundaries. It is likely that you will continually forgive her.
>>
>>25547473

Tack on "acting out against anyone who threatens their narrow worldview" kek

you really are a textbook case, aren't you?

not much of a mystery here hahaha
>>
>>25547534
I have a great body, not all fucking bpds are pathetic leeches. When I wanted to hurt myself I went to the gym, there, bad habbit turned into something good

Just gotta learn to live with your problems
>>
>>25547392
borderlines appear to be really perfect at first. idk how to explain it.

you like a certain book? it's now their favourite book. you like a certain band? cool, they do too! you have a certain hobby? they're an expert in it.

they're charming, very well socialized, they'll make you feel very comfortable in the relationship and usually do all the work.

they'll target insecure people. my ex targeted young girls (13-16) and zoe quinn (his fucking female counterpart, kek) targetted 30 year old loser unemployed nerds.

anorexic teenagers are incredibly easy to manipulate. it isn't surprising. m8 you could have it too, if you woke up one day and decided to become the scum of the earth and start manipulating people, you could do the same. you'd have to sell your soul and get rid of your conscious first.

also, numbers. i saw his tumblr askbox one time and he had over 1,000 messages. fucking borderlines m8
>>
>>25547590
Well then it's understandable, you look good physically so of course you can pick up women.

I'm just wondering how a physically repulsive and mentally fucked guy can get multiple women.
>>
>>25547392
>How the fuck does a mentally broken fat guy get multiple thin women? I'm not trying to invalidate your experience, it sounds fucking terrible, but as a fat guy who feels he doesn't deserve love, affection, physical contact etc, it honestly astounds me how a fat fuck can have that.

It's easy to get a girl to like you. You seems like a great guy because you're extremely attentive, humble, and eager to please. The downside is, however, that in the end it's all self serving. the fact that you can't even tell when you're being a manipulative cunt only furthers the whole lack of a clear self identity.
>>
>>25542637
That's narcissistic personality disorder, not borderline.
>>
>>25547623

OKAY YOU ARE AN OBVIOUS TROLL YOU ARE LITERALLY DESCRIBING SOCIOPATHS

google fucking sociopaths you uneducated cunt jesus christ I'm triggered
>>
>>25547528
i don't have a victim complex about my ex bf. i've said over 100 times it's my fault and i was too blame. i still feel like an idiot and if anything i like warning other people so they don't end up getting into the same shit that i did.

>extrovert
/r9k/ is my primary source of social interaction but good job m8y

>quite a few people claim that you do this
i don't talk to sexually predatory people on the internet, which most robots are, so i push them away because fuck that noise

i'm done arguing about this with a bunch of borderlines who are offended at my depiction of them lmao
>>
>>25538503
I'm a guy and have been diagnosed with BPD. I'm pretty insufferable and I like making the whores I date miserable.
>>
>>25547667

nope, it's ASPD. they're all cluster B and seem similar in some ways but he was definitely aspd, not narc or borderline
>>
>>25547667
wow, it's like people can't have comorbidity in their mental illness.

let's ignore the fact that everything i described was previously described in the thread before, i just basically made a masterpost.
>>
>>25547547
youre right, I think im just looking for excuses to take her back since shes been asking. It just seems so comforting compared to being completely alone. I just dont want to deal with those feelings or get hurt again
>>
>>25547675

this is honestly sad, you've internalized misogyny and you're blaming yourself for being a victim of a sociopath.

The saddest part is if you were able to see yourself as a borderline you'd stop stigmatizing them and causing so much harm but your mind is too warped from abuse and you're too hateful. Hope you get your shit together someday. Sincerely.
>>
>>25547623
Ah well I'm fucked then as I just cant do that. Sorry you had that experience, the same to everyone else in this thread who's had to deal with similar.
>>
>>25547733

Yeah being lonely is really scary and sad and it sucks but think about how lonely you'll feel in a loveless relationship with someone who cheated on you
>>
>>25547033
This is what literally all girls with borderline personality think. Then they get caught up in the moment when their emotions take over and they devalue their boyfriend and BAM. They're cheating without once ever having consciously thought about it.
>>
>>25547745

she wasn't describing borderlines, she was describing sociopaths' superficial glibness/charm
>>
File: 1434701426120.jpg (444KB, 1839x2460px) Image search: [Google]
1434701426120.jpg
444KB, 1839x2460px
>>25543056
I have BPD, and I'm not fat.
>>25544649
So a large amount of people, from both genders, are behaving in the same way? Wanting attention really badly. Why, if they are all acting in this similar way that separates them from most people, isn't that actually a mental issue? A disorder.
>>25546815
Please stop. Please please. Some of us that have BPD aren't too terrible. The girls that have called me manipulative were manipulative little cunts themselves. Its bullshit. And I see a therapist.
>>25547286
Because you're being a cunt.
>>25547033
Same here. I honestly just want to get better, I fucking swear.
>>
>>25547675
>i don't have a victim complex about my ex bf. i've said over 100 times it's my fault and i was too blame. i still feel like an idiot and if anything i like warning other people so they don't end up getting into the same shit that i did.

"oh poor girl! youre not an idiot!"

>i don't talk to sexually predatory people on the internet, which most robots are, so i push them away because fuck that noise

fair enough

>i'm done arguing about this with a bunch of borderlines who are offended at my depiction of them lmao

"everyone disagreeing with me, with cruel intention or not, is 100% beyond a shadow of a doubt wrong. I guess i'll just completely abandon the line of thought because it troubles me."

come on, seriously?
>>
>>25547741
>you've internalized misogyny
I've also internalized misandry

>you're blaming yourself for being a victim of a sociopath
Not really, I had many opportunities to stop. Things aren't always clearcut. I still feel guilty about not leaving sooner. It's how I know he wasn't ASPD, because he was very upset and emotionally distraught when I started withdrawing. He was always very internally hateful and relied on me to make him feel better.
>>
>>25547807
Borderlines are very charming at first, before the facade crumbles. Stay mad tbqh.
>>
>>25547820

>carries around guilt and shame

100% not joking whether you want to be borderline or not, he was a sociopath.
>>
>>25547819
nah, i was an idiot. don't even like it when people try to tell me any different. it's not a pitygrab, i was honestly very very very fucking stupid.
>>
>>25547730
No, you're entirely mischaracterizing BPD. Stop that. NPD is like BPD except with a superiority complex that was developed as a defense mechanism. They literally think they're better than other people and therefore have almost no empathy. Borderlines aren't as cold and calculating and selfish.
>>
Borderline Personality Disorder is insane. Being in a relationship with someone who has it WILL break you.
>>
>>25547856
That is what I thought initially, very early on when the problems started arising. Definitely wasn't though.

>tfw just wanted to talk about borderlines being the worst partners ever mang
>>
>>25547820

Did his name start with A????

people with aspd can be distraught/lash out if it seems like someone will leave them because it goes against their selfish desires

you're lucky you weren't murdered

>>25547842

nope, that's sociopaths. do 3 seconds of research. honestly can't believe you're arguing this while being so heavily uneducated but at the same time borderlines tend to make feeling-based arguments as opposed to fact-based statements
>>
>>25547741
Wait, mystery doesn't think she's borderline? Lel.
>>
>>25547033

Try what >>25547222 said, it can help. But you'll always make your boyfriend miserable, I'm sorry to say. BPD is not a meme disorder. It is literally brain damage -- it's a physical brain disorganization wherein the limbic system can run free because the frontal cortex can't stop it. It's often a result of childhood PTSD (abuse, sexual abuse, etc). Sorry.
>>
>>25547888
He wasn't cold and calculating and selfish though. He was crazy and hot-and-cold.

He didn't have a superiority complex.

My grandmother is an actual diagnosed NPD and although they had similarities, the difference is obvious.

>personality disorder memes
>implying cluster bs arent all fucking shit
>>
File: 1430148318804.jpg (874KB, 2215x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1430148318804.jpg
874KB, 2215x3000px
>>25547842
Can you fucking stop posting in this thread. Just shoo. You're being an asshole right now.
>>
>>25547904

Pretty much everything this tripfag said in this thread is 100% true.
>>
>>25547869
I'm not saying it's a pitygrab, just that from a logical standpoint it really isn't at all your fault, and could have happened to anybody.

but, like i said, you could be suffering from PTSD. I'm by no means a psychologist and don't care for armchair internet experts, just that a lot (A LOT) of your posts make me go 'hmmmmm'

or maybe i'm kicking in and trying to find common ground, because, you know, I'm a manipulative cunt
>>
>>25547906
Oh my god, this is so funny.

>think its someone you know
>assume things about the entire situation that aren't there

No.

No, there were no circumstances where I would have gotten murdered or feared for my life. The fact that you even say that makes me laugh so hard.

Perhaps you should do some research instead of going on a gut-feeling like a borderline would. :-)
>>
>>25547953

But the tripfag is right, namefag.
>>
>>25547983
A therapist has dx'd me with pstd in the past, but i don't go to him anymore because the commute was too long. I'm working through things with another therapist but idk, mang. It doesn't really matter because every day seems to get better and i'm basically a different person compared to 2013
>>
>>25548001
Not right at all. She's being an asshole..
>generalizations
>>
>>25547993

>WAAAH MY EX WAS SO MEAN AND BAD TO ME I AM TRAUMATIZED

>kek he wasn't bad at all I never had to be scared or anything lol

so which is it you borderline lying little cunt?
>>
>>25548080

You have clearly never been in a relationship with someone with BPD. It's death by a thousand cuts.
>>
>>25548080
He wasn't that physically violent, not enough to traumatize me, at least. Sometimes he would hit/shove/push but it was rare.

The shit that really left a mark was all the emotional/verbal/mental shit. You're acting as though only one form of abuse exists. I gotta ask, why are you so mad?
>>
The only person I've ever loved had BPD.

She also cucked me and then cut all contact then killed herself a good while later while I was still so fucked up from things that I was a NEET because the depression was too bad to function.

Learn the signs and watch out for them. They prey on robots and it will be like a manic pixie dream girl just fell into your lap. Don't trust it.
>>
>>25548215

Some INSANE number of BPDs kill themselves. I believe if you have BPD, suicide is the #1 cause of death. It's something crazy like that.
>>
>>25548036
Cool. kinda nice to have my suspicions confirmed.

But anyway, do you think it's possible for someone to function normally with BPD if they are aware of it and know exactly when they are temped to become unreasonable?
>>
>>25548215
>>25548240

Found it

> As many as 80 percent of people with BPD have suicidal behaviors, and about 4 to 9 percent commit suicide.
>>
File: 1451310227205.gif (2MB, 540x637px) Image search: [Google]
1451310227205.gif
2MB, 540x637px
I have bpd.
Not sure what anybody wants from me anymore. I don't talk to people anymore and it feels bad, but i'm willing to do anything that'll prevent me from fucking up.

But just curious, what type of grills do robots like? How am I supposed to act?
>>
>>25548246
i guess maybe. i know one girl who has bpd who i used to play online games with. i dont talk to her anymore but she was literally CRAZY before. ever since she started admitting to herself she has bpd, it's been a couple years and she's been relatively normal. still hasn't really seen a therapist but every year i wait for her to implode and so far she hasn't.

but it's also an environmental thing. borderlines surround themselves with yes-men that enable that sort of behaviour. most people with cluster b personalities tend to do this. the only real way to break free of that is to surround yourself by people who won't take your shit.
>>
>>25548273
What if they just want to help anon? If they really care about you, why cut them off?
>>
>>25547473
what was your health problems?
>>
>>25548273

> how am i supposed to act

This, right here, is the problem.

You are an empty vessel, a void aching to be filled. Nothing can fill it, so you fill it with the essence, as you see it, of others. Boredom and frustration sets in, and you proceed to destroy that person as an effigy of yourself.

Sound familiar?
>>
>>25548310
Because I felt like I was bothering them more than ever, I felt really bad about that too.
However, I cut off the people I knew a long time ago, back in high school, and I haven't met anybody since then.
There's no return for me.

>>25548322
>Sound familiar?
Yes. That sounds very familiar.
>>
>>25548322
Ah shit. That is familiar.
>>
>>25542637
Kek that sounds like me.
Is being aware of it a trait too? It's simply too satisfying to manipulate the one you love and seeing that person in a form of mental distress.
>>
>>25548314
i had really bad kidney problems when i was younger, landed in the hospital a few times. pain like no other. holy shit m8. i would get recurring infections and it was honestly nightmare-mode.

one week i literally laid in bed for a week str8 because i was in so much pain. i would only get up to pee in a bucket/etc. i don't have them anymore. i think i sort of can guess why i did, although idk.

later along the line due to stress i've just had poor health in general but whatever
>>
>>25548273
You're not supposed to act you dumb motherfucker.
>>
>>25548396
i have IBS. were you pee in bucket so they could do test on the infection?
>>
>>25548396

Do you have a humiliation fetish?
>>
>>25548427
no i was pee in a bucket because i couldn't stand up/stay still for a long amount of time so i'd literally have my dad/mom roll me off the bed and place a bucket under me

wew lad

they tested for infections though, yes
>>
>>25548463
did your dad commit suicide by hanging?
>>
>>25548515
no wtf is this meme
>>
>>25548528
Yeah he did. Stop lying.
>>
>>25548528
like two years ago on here there was a thread that said 'bravest way to an hero'. then someone with mystery.jpg trip but it might have been different code said 'my dad hung himself which is a pretty courageous way to kill self' or something to that extent.
>>
>>25546609
And why are you so thirsty for a crazy robot?
>>
File: 1433042258137.jpg (125KB, 1102x967px) Image search: [Google]
1433042258137.jpg
125KB, 1102x967px
>>25548463

>mystery will never piss on me

Why live?
>>
>>25548389

EXCEPT YOU'RE A SOCIOPATH

BORDERLINES DO NOT KNOW THAT THEY'RE DOING THIS

THEY STRUGGLE WITH HAVING NO IDENTITY, THEY DO NOT ENJOY PRETENDING TO BE SOMEONE ELSE FOR THE PLEASURE OF HARMING OTHERS

SHOO SHOO PSYCHOPATH
>>
Fuck it, I'll post this:

>Be me
>I was a 15 year old a the time
>Had a undiagnosed thyroid problem (which is now well under control)
>Body looked weird as fuck
>Awful at talking to girls due to rejection. Never had one of those "childhood girlfriends"
>Halfway through my highschool freshman year, this cute redhead chick transfers into the school
>She is mad cute. Way out of my league. Some teacher actually remark that she should be a model or something (she was very short though, just had this amazingly cute face)
>I was the weird fat and hairy kid
>For some crazy ass reason she attaches herself to me
>I had never even had a female friend, let alone a girl who wanted to spend so much time with me
>She starts to come to my house and even do cute shit like cook me things
>I fall for her like a huge dumbass even though is way too cute for a guy like me
>People at school start to talk about us
>Girls literally laugh at mere possibily of us dating
>One day the girl calls me to a room
>I get there and she's making out with some older handsome dude from another year
>They make out more, and then she looks at me dead in the face and says, "Oh that's it!" and leaves the room
>I feel like a complete piece of shit
>I cut contact with her ASAP but I still see her at class every day
>For the next week she makes a point out of hooking up with different guys every time I see her
>Eventually one day she calls me like, 8 times
>I figure she'll probably be having sex on the other side of the line or something and don't answer
>She sents me a bunch of texts begging me to pick up the phone
>I give in and do it
>SHe's sobbing like crazy
>Tells me she has PBD and she knew I liked her "thought I was too good for her, so she wanted to push me away"
>Right about now my thoughts changed from suicide to homicide
>I lash out
>"Why the fuck didn't you just talk to me about it, do you know how hurt I am" etc
>"Anon, you have to understand, I just wanted to push you away"

Too long. Continues.
>>
>>25538503
>be me, 17
>get dragged to psychobloke's by mum
>apparently I have BPD
>avoid everybody's attempts to "cure" me
>4years later
>acknowledge things are bad and start going to therapy
>mfw the therapist tells me I am literally insane atm
>offers me anti-psychotics
Should I accept the offer anons? Will the pills make the shit go away?
>>
>>25548569
my dad is very definitely alive and well, he's a good dad. GOAT. and desu, he's living the life atm
>>
>>25548608
you realize infection urea will make you sick?
>>
>>25548670
I have BPD and I am not like this. In spite of an overwhelming impulse to do so, I refuse to hurt people who care about me.

Except my parents. Fuck. My. Parents. Moved out of the house when I was 18 for a reason.
>>
Borderline women are equivalent to psychopathic men in terms of destructive potential
>>
>>25548677

what's your diagnosis anonymous?
>>
>>25548677

Seroquel? It can help but it's certainly not a cure. Look up the DBT posted earlier in the thread. If they're offering you Seroquel, you SHOULD try it, though.
>>
>>25548682
that was when i was like 15. i don't have infected urine anymore holy shit guys stop trying to fuck up my fantasies

dear bf if by any chance you stumble upon this comment string, please ignore the above and let me pee on you, thx luv mystery xoxo
>>
>>25548670
>"Why the fuck would you want to push me away"
>"Because I'm ashamed of being seen in public with you, but my illness made me want to spend time with you anyway"
>...
>I hang up
>She calls me a bunch of times
>I don't pick up
>She sends me a bunch of texts
>I delete all of them without reading
>I tell my mom and father the gist of what happened (They had met her and really liked her since she was always in our home after the school)
>They're mighty pissed.
>I tell them I just want to transfer schools
>I do so
>We never talked again
>She treid friending me on Facebook last year
>4 Times
>I rejected all 4

She destroyed what little self esteem I had, and any and all trust in women I could have. It's been nearly a decade and I still can't talk to a woman without feeling like she wants to away from me.
>>
>>25548796
Psychotic depression, severe paranoia (+BPD)
>>
>>25548677
Don't take anti-psychotics unless you are in a psych ward for a psychotic episode and it's a last resort.

Those things are a literal chemical lobotomy, and shrink your frontal lobe. It'll remove your agency, make you meek and just rob you of your very being.
>>
>>25548685

It's literally brain damage - it's not like you can fall on your head and be given a pill to fix it.

They may offer you a combination of anti-psychotics like seroquel and SSRIs. It is absolutely worth trying, but doesn't work for everyone. Buying a DBT workbook off Amazon and doing exercises every day is about the most helpful thing you can do.
>>
M Y S T E R Y

>how old are you
>what general area are you from
>what's your personality type (MBTI)
>would we be friends irl
>>
>>25549085

Good God, man, have you no sense of shame!?
>>
File: that's a spicy meatball.jpg (41KB, 628x676px) Image search: [Google]
that's a spicy meatball.jpg
41KB, 628x676px
>>25538503
>tfw have borderline personality disorder
>started therapy on monday

Maybe this time it will work.
>>
>>25549085
this isn't a mystery general, don't ask me anymore questions
>>
>>25549119
I am just interested, are you also a sociopathic ladykiller like the people descibed in this thread, or are you, like me, a bloke with unstable emotions and moods and identity issues, but still robot?
>>
>>25549085
but for the record i'm an INTP and a pisces
>>
>>25546815
>what is the point in writing self-help books that they wouldn't read?

I literally own three.
>>
>>25549157
I reckon the latter, but I'm not a bloke. I like attention as much as any other borderline but I have no interest in trying to charm other people because I don't see the point. I wouldn't be able to maintain a relationship with them anyway, friendship or otherwise.
>>
>>25549120

> tripfag generals board

please don't give these people any ideas thank you
>>
>>25538503
My mate's ex had undiagnosed BPD. Holy fucking shit she was a nightmare. He got a restraining order in the end, though.
>>
File: pepe.jpg (65KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
65KB, 800x800px
>>25549204
im' pisces too but i'm not guy asking all them greentext questions.

everythread is a myster.jpg thread essentially since you've outvoted katya, rose, ashley for the 2015 polls. so technically you're the new queen for 2016.
>>
>>25549295
>I am not a bloke
You know what, at this point, I am just going to ignore this and move on

anyway
Have you been through some crazy relationship? Me, Ive just been ostracised all my life because reasons (people say I have the madness in my eyes)
>>
File: reaction.jpg (15KB, 198x224px) Image search: [Google]
reaction.jpg
15KB, 198x224px
What about men with BPD? I do a lot of drugs because I feel this constant boredom and emptiness. My relationships were all really unstable and crazy, mostly because of me. My last gf actually had borderline too but she was able to handle it much better than me. I miss her a lot, she was the only one who understood me. I fucked up really bad and think about it all the time.
>>
File: 1442424609350.jpg (31KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1442424609350.jpg
31KB, 480x480px
>>25538503
What does it mean if a guy has bpd?
>>
File: 1438926102357.jpg (372KB, 854x859px) Image search: [Google]
1438926102357.jpg
372KB, 854x859px
>>25549401
Yeah, I was raped as a kid a few times and had an alcoholic dad. I just couldn't connect with other people. I was too afraid of people getting close because I knew I could hurt them, but I was also really lonely.

I've always seen BPD as an overactive emotional immune system. Or like hemophilia. So if anything went wrong in a relationship I would completely freak out because I thought the other person was trying to hurt me on purpose like other people had in the past.
>>
>>25549507
>Relationship
Not much of a robot, are you?
>>
File: 1421459093840.jpg (139KB, 1024x942px) Image search: [Google]
1421459093840.jpg
139KB, 1024x942px
>>25549527
>chronic feelings of emptiness
>inability to connect to others
>social isolation

I also had awful judgment calls when it came to getting invested in other people, I dated two emotionally abusive literal autists who were the male equivalent of one of those fat ugly desperate girls.

Also I'm unemployed and dropped out of college. I'd say I fit in here pretty well but it wasn't really a secret club to start with.
>>
>>25549720
But why? Are you ugly or something? In a woman, personality hardly matters. There should be no shortage of idiots begging you to spare them some of your unintentionally abusive time.
>>
I have avoidant personality disorder. I know that people with AvPD have unusually low self-esteem, but I think that I have a fairly objective view of myself. I would be lying to myself if I had anything positive to say about myself.

The truth is that you have to be muscular and outgoing to get a girlfriend. If you're shy and/or average looking, then it's almost impossible for any girl to like you. I'm 21 and have decided to give up before even trying. A kissless 21 year old like me is probably beyond help.
>>
>>25549470
Boypussy disorder is a serious disease anon
>>
>>25542049
that terrifying feeling when this sounds like me

>moved in with boyfriend after knowing him for a week
>no friends, social anxiety
>super clingy
>depressed
>angry at many things
>okay outwardly but inwardly seething about something or other

I was in a mental institution for 5 days and they didn't diagnose me w/ BPD...
>>
>>25549856
What things make you different than a friendless social fuckup? Every robot on here self-diagnosis themselves with that, I'm wondering what exactly makes it clinical?
>>
>>25549764
Not really. I posted a pic a few days ago in another thread and reviews were generally bretty gud. I was just immensely autistic and I must still be.
>>
THis is something I can never adit outside of this place, and I try to keep it locked inside me, but I'd love to have a gf with BPD.

I spend so much time alone, and few money I make goes to my shitty tiny ass apartment rent, my cat and my videogames.

I'd love to have a clingy girl move in with me like in >>25542049.

At least i'd have someone that loved me to support and spend time with.
>>
My first serious gf had bpd. She simultaneously gave me the best and worst moments of my life. She never cheated on me as far as I k ow since we Hun out pretty much 24/7 plus she was very shy. I came to the conclusion that if she didn't have bpd as she claimed she didn't, she was literally an evil, evil person.

Her manipulation and verbal abuse was so severe that dating her for a year and a half gave me autism PTSD and Tourette's. The worst thing is she usually split when we got stoned so I can't smoke weed without getting horrible guilt trips and panic attack seven now two years after breaking up with her.
>>
>>25550684

>gave me autism PTSD and Tourette's

hahahaha this post gave me cancer, syphilis, and irritable bowel syndrome
>>
>>25549856
You need practice one night stands.
>>
>>25538503
I can't agree more
All cosplay girls have it
AVOID /cgl/ and any roastie from there.
BPD girls also tend to be huge sluts and feminists
>>
>>25550814
ehh all undiagnosed of course. And I probably had all of those things already but she unleashed them like a horrible horrible acid trip.

Her constant abuse and attacking of my character leads me to be much more anxious in social situations. Being "myself" has led me to experience incredible pain so I have tried to dull any sort of personality I have to be as vanilla as possible. This forced personality requires a lot of thought and so I constantly overthink everything I say mid conversation, causing me to fuck up and say stupid shit or miss words or mumble nonsense.

Everything is much more objective, I used to staunchly believe in God, and my emotions are all fucked up. I managed to bag another girlfirend after her who was legitimately a 10/10 physically and was amazingly not crazy and after over a year of dating her I still feel unable to tell her I love her. I overthink humor now and make people sincerely laugh maybe 2-3 times a month.

I get horribly guilty and anxious often over nothing but these pangs of guilt are so severe that I experience these verbal tics where I either grunt, mumble, or mutter the phrase "kill me" under my breath.

So yeah not diagnosed but she definitely fucked my shit up big time. I wouldn't be here if it weren't for her.
>>
File: 1451809371151.gif (1018KB, 499x374px) Image search: [Google]
1451809371151.gif
1018KB, 499x374px
>>25551027
I'm sorry to hear this but

>undiagnosed

If anyone takes this guy seriously you revoke all rights to shitting on Tumblr for doing the same thing.
>>
>>25547623
>anorexic teenagers are incredibly easy to manipulate. it isn't surprising. m8 you could have it too, if you woke up one day and decided to become the scum of the earth and start manipulating people, you could do the same. you'd have to sell your soul and get rid of your conscious first.
>also, numbers. i saw his tumblr askbox one time and he had over 1,000 messages. fucking borderlines m8
What if you manipulated them but didn't shit on them? Seems the best of both worlds brb looking for a BPD to teach me his ways so I can use them for good.
>>
>>25549507
>I was raped as a kid a few times and had an alcoholic dad
By your dad or other people?
>>
>>25551121
It was slightly tongue in cheek but w/e. I've developed a lot of the symptoms of those illnesses regardless.
>>
>>25542637

Fucking kill yourself mystery. I would love to open fire into your belly with an AK 47 on full auto, splattering your shredded intestines onto the wall behind you making sure I don't hit any vitals so that your death is slow. Then I break out your teeth with a hammer and face fuck you until you bleed out.
>>
File: youmadeit1.jpg (33KB, 590x300px) Image search: [Google]
youmadeit1.jpg
33KB, 590x300px
>>25553008
this is going into my folder full of touching things robots have said to me
>>
>>25543335

Could not give less of a shit Mystery, I'm too busy wanking to imagining holding you and your boyfriend at gunpoint and forcing you cut each other with exactoknives before getting bored and blowing your brains out anyway.
>>
>>25543718

I hope your new bf drives you to suicide. I'd masturbate at your funeral you diseased who're. Keep fucking fat men you ugly worthless fuck.
>>
>>25544634

I hope you kill yourself slowly one day mystery.
>>
>>25546815

I have a self help book for you, Mystery, it's called How to Drink Bleach .
>>
>>25553103
>keep fucking fat men

literally never again, ever, in my life, am i even going to speak to another fat person again. too risk tbqh
>>
File: 1394289748097.jpg (39KB, 300x320px) Image search: [Google]
1394289748097.jpg
39KB, 300x320px
I know.

My mother had BPD.
>>
>>25546992
>not diagnosed with bpd.

Yeah but you should be diagnosed with stage three tit cancer you cunt.
>>
>>25547096

Hahaha why did you need therapy you bitch. Asking for help makes you week. I hope you find yourself in the cross fire of the next ISIS attack
>>
>>25547259

Why don't you drink yourself to death, you look like a LITERL Mongoloid and your forehead is fucking huge.
>>
>>25547286
>i'm in therapy now and have made a lil bit of progress.

I doubt it. I bet youre the same depressed sack of crap you were yesterday and all ways will be.
>>
>>25547473
>i do not self-victimize. kek.

What do you call all your posts on this board? Kek. I would happily pay 300 dollars to watch you die. Preferably eaten slowly by a wild animal such as a bear. I hear they eat the vagina first.
>>
I want a girlfriend with Borderline Personality Disorder more than anything.

>>25539028
This is very true.
>>
>>25547623

> m8

Are you a fucking Australian cunt? It's explain a lot.
>>
>>25547675
>/r9k/ is my primary source of social interaction but good job m8y

What abut deep throating your BFs cock? It's the only thing you're good for, I hope you put some time into it.
>>
File: 1451816736887.jpg (560KB, 776x1054px) Image search: [Google]
1451816736887.jpg
560KB, 776x1054px
>>25538503
but i still loved her, no actually i love her even right now, and she even told me one guy who she cheated her exbf with made her squirt, and i still love her.
wtf is wrong with me, just kill me now please
>>
>>25547820
>relied on me to make him feel better.

By taking a crowbar up the ass like you d should you worthless sack of meat
>>
>>25547842
>Stay mad tbqh.

Do you even know what tbqh stands for? It doesn't fit in that sentence at all. Course, I shouldn't be surprised that a dumb cunts like you just mindlessly repeats memes to try to fit in.
>>
>>25553488
>wtf is wrong with me, just kill me now please
not your fault or anything to do with you, it happens to literally every guy who meets a bpd girl
>>
>>25547993
>No, there were no circumstances where I would have gotten murdered or feared for my life.

If I ever meet you there will be.
>>
I swear to god all these mystery (You)s are samefags.
Whoever you are you're a funny fuck though, keep shitposting you were born for this.
>>
>>25553539
>stay mad to be quite honest

It seems like a command and then indication it is her own personal opinion.
>>
>>25548036
>every day seems to get better and i'm basically a different person compared to 2013

You'll still end up hanging yourself one day bitch. You fuckin know it's true.
>>
>>25548153

It wold have made the world a better place if he had made you fall and whack your head on the concrete and ended up a quivering vegetable no one even cared to come visit.
>>
>>25548286

Why don't you stop whining about YPUR life and take some pics of your tits again.

Do it. Now.
>>
>>25548396

Hahaha I would love to push you into a bucket of your own piss and watch you cry.
>>
>>25548463

Hahaha you're fucking pathetic. That person you were when you were so, is the pathetic bitch you will be forever.
>>
>>25548680
>he's a good dad.

Did he fuck you?
>>
Jesus christ son are you scrolling through the thread replying to each and every one of her posts?
>>
>>25549120
>>25549204

Please kill yourself, no me gives a shit about you except fat men who settle for your ugly face. Your ex bf is proof of that.
>>
>>25553751
This is, I would assume by his fervor, his Magnum Opus of shitpost.
>>
>>25553751

Yes. This comments origonal
>>
>>25553539
no i don't know what tbqh stands for, can you refresh my memery?
>>
>>25553798
Godspeed son.
>>25553780
Such artistry is only to be found in these hallowed halls.
>>
>>25553563
fucking shit i need to move on, she wasnt even so hot, i still remember every defect she had physically and psychologically.
Yet i still love her, even knowing we could never be togheter.
Im an educated person who thinks about things like cause and effect and even knowing this is poison to my soul i cant do shit?
How can it be not my fault.
>>
File: laughing velociraptors.png (537KB, 629x466px) Image search: [Google]
laughing velociraptors.png
537KB, 629x466px
>>25553833
Artistry or Autistry?

Ho ho ho.

What fun.
>>
>>25553800
>no i don't know what tbqh stands for, can you refresh my memery?

Fucking Christ, I got pemabanned from tg, yet this clueless bitch is allowed to post? There is no fucking justice on this website since that nip cuck took over.
>>
>>25553846
>How can it be not my fault.
just research BDP a little and you will see. this same thing happens to literally every guy. it doesn't mean you are dumb or anything like that. bpd girls are literally like a drug, and you are an addict. you feel addicted to her. it's also impossible to have a relationship with them, no matter what you do, so you did not fuck up in that regard either
>>
>>25553219
>literally never again, ever, in my life, am i even going to speak to another fat person again. too risk tbqh

What about your mom?
>>
>>25553871
i am literally clutching my sides right now

i can see why you got permabanned from tg
>>
selling mystery.jpg lewd videos for $50, let me know
>>
>>25554020
Screenshot or shut up.
>>
>>25553939

I can see why you ended up with a fat male sociopath.
>>
>>25554083
i have screenshots but idk you can just post that in every thread to make mystery shut up and leave
>>
>>25554168
Yeah but her current bf is nerd chad
>>
>>25553915
i will look this up,
i do still think its my fault to not being able to cut the bridges, or at least trying to get busy with someone else, even if i dont even have much interests for other females.
so bpd girls can aggravate an already present form of ONEITIS?
>>
>>25554196

Pics? Also can someone post her nudes? Or any pics of her, honestly. Just want to fap Imagining her hanging from a rope in her bedroom.
>>
>>25554270
>ONEITIS
I really fucking hate that word/meme.
>hurf durf monogamy is a disease
It pisses me right the fuck off, why parrot this shit concept? First time I heard it some fuckass canadian comedian was saying he didn't want to get trapped with one woman, people who shit on marriage deserve being the loneliest saddest fucks in the old folks home.
>>
>>25543920
Fuck you and your armchair diagnosis I don't have this shit I don't want this shit and you can't tell me I have it. I don't believe your tumblr shit you got from WebMD.
This just seems like some garbage since everyone has some of these
>>
I'm in the process of breaking up with someone like this. It sucks. The worst part so far for me is your partner breaking up with you, and then begging for you back later. I can handle my composure during text messages, but in person I can't hold my spaghetti, so it is tough.
>>
>>25554577
3, 5, 8, 9 there's absolutely no way everyone has those you've just BPD son.
>>
Why are all good threads clogged up by mystery.jpg the crazy attention whoring slut?

Threads can never be enjoyed because of her.
>>
>>25543856
yup. knock it off.
>>
>>25554714
desu it was fine until some anon just started sperging out over her posts
>>
>>25554786
Yeah, like the old adage goes, don't feed them.

I mean, the thread was basically dead until the guy started going off. I think he might have wanted to revive it & make it about her.
>>
>>25544329
>extremely emotionally reactive
>incredibly loving
>they'll always come back to you
>they become paranoid
>if you can calm them and reassure them they'll be like warm butter melting under your palm

am borderline, can confirm all of the above
>>
>>25555039
>they'll always come back to you
this is the worst part though, you can never get rid of them no matter how hard you try to get over it
>>
>>25553008

> on full auto

nerd
>>
File: 1451346236767.jpg (197KB, 1989x911px) Image search: [Google]
1451346236767.jpg
197KB, 1989x911px
whats the best way to manage bpd as a guy?
Thread posts: 346
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.