[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2015+1 >this is what fat. lazy people actually believe.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: fat defendants guise.png (59KB, 530x624px) Image search: [Google]
fat defendants guise.png
59KB, 530x624px
>2015+1
>this is what fat. lazy people actually believe.
Fatness/obesity is a sickness that must be purged.
>>
These mentally ill people all seem to be from America. Maybe America should be purged. We'd destroy an assload of
>fat people
>faggots
>transexuals
>blacks

What is there to lose?
>>
>>25538494
1,63m/55kg here the simple trick is to eat less.
>>
File: 1431074495874.png (514KB, 520x678px) Image search: [Google]
1431074495874.png
514KB, 520x678px
>>25538543
>1,63m
female, right?
>>
>>25538550
Nope, male.
inb4 manlet
>>
>>25538494
I really want to try murdering one.

No not in the way you might think.

I'd like to try befriending one and getting to know each other to the point where we eat together. Then I purposefully make them eat things that are stuffed with salt, sugar, and fat. Maybe I'd cook things with extra dosages of those three.

I wonder how long it would take for them to have health complications and then die. All along the way I could whisper in their ear and poison them with fat acceptance shit and slowly warp their mind. Then I'd make them avoid doctors or medical help by demonizing them.

The police couldn't even track me down if I tried this and certainly couldn't convict me because they literally couldn't tell my actions apart from the rest of the batshit insanity that happens on tumblr. And they can't exactly charge me for possession of sugar, salt or fast food vouchers either. They simply couldn't convict me and I'd be able to get away with killing someone, in time.

And if I could just magically multiply my actions by the thousand, it would be so fun.
>>
>>25538587
I would like to see how they would notsurvive anywhere far from civilisation.
>>
>>25538536
>>faggots
Go fuck yourself dude. Go fuck yourself so hard untill you prolapse.
>>
>>25538587
You want to Jim Jones a fat camp?

I don't think fat people the ones in OP's image could stay in denial to that point.
Besides if you really want to kill fat people, why not work for a corporation?
They profit from it.
>>
>>25538494
>tfw 290lbs
>fully aware it's unhealthy
>happy with my life anyway
Why do people get so mad at fats? Is it just another group to make fun of?
>>
>>25538619
The morbidly obese ones would die, for sure. I think some of the fat men could survive in the middle of nowhere; They'd emerge thinner and stronger. The women? Probably not. Sounds like the premise for a TV show.
>fat man vs wild

>>25538621
Found the faggot.

>>25538661
The only fat people I dislike are the ones that try to claim they're healthy. If you know it's bad then go right ahead and continue. Being fat is no different to smoking or taking drugs; It's all hazardous to your health.
>>
>>25538587
tbqdh famm, they will still eat themselves to death without any of your help.
>>
>>25538661
You can be content with your life, anon.
But dont try to pass it as being healthy and try to demonize science for saying that obesity lowers life espectancy/quality.
>>
>>25538661
I don't have a problem with fat people.

It's fat acceptance and all that HAES bullshit that triggers me.

Fat people who are making an honest attempt at improving their health, deserve all the support and encouragement they can get, and are brilliant people.
>>
>>25538678
I believe personally the stupidity comes before the fat. An outright denial of it being unhealthy is just pure stupidity. I've met thin people that were that stupid, I'm always amazed they haven't accidentally killed themselves in their homes

>>25538693
Never would, health science is just that, science, it's fact.

>>25538710
Legitimately the first time I've seen someone say to encourage people to get fit rather than put them down for being fat and trying, damn decent of you.
>>
Why has tumblr stolen the word "folk". I liked that word.
>>
>>25538494
>tfw thirsty betas will always allow fat chicks to be fat and still get all the privileges of a woman
>>
>>25538751
>Legitimately the first time I've seen someone say to encourage people to get fit rather than put them down for being fat and trying
That is most of /fit/. They will help you if you're willing to learn and change, offer some words of encouragement if you're making an honest effort, but shit all over you if you're one of those HAES supports/landwhales in denial.
>>
>>25538944
>most of /fit/.
>They will help you
I think we went to different /fit/s, the few times I've been they shit all over anyone who was overweight and not bulking. Anyone who asked a question was immediately met with spam of "read the sticky" even if their question wasn't in the sticky. Happened to me once too when I tried to lose weight, I went there, read the entire sticky, looked in it for an answer that wasn't there, asked about it, "read the sticky" spam.
But hey I may just not be seeing the positivity because I don't spend a lot of time there. I enjoy the new years threads though.
>>
File: image.jpg (150KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
150KB, 640x1136px
>>25538494
Holy kekles I browsed her tumblr and found shit most vile.
>>
>>25539624
>Empath
>INFJ
Jesus Christ.
>>
If these people spent half as much time working out as they do fighting "fatphobia" they wouldn't be fat anymore.

It's like the kid who cheats on his school project and ends up spending so much time developing an elaborate lie that it would have been easier to just do the project normally in the first place.
>>
>>25539624
>Bloodborne
>Berserk
>Wow
kek
>>
>>25541383
WITCH
FEMINISTA
>>
>>25538561
you are one little man desu senpai
>>
>>25541455
That would be admitting there is something wrong them and they spussul byutiful at erry size ego cant admit that.
>>
>178cm
>Was 96kgs
>Down to 80kgs

Don't really feel that different, the gut is still there though.
>>
>>25543110
Keep going f am, you can do it.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.