[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

post a better looking man protip: impossible

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: gnkmJ0z.png (970KB, 805x1075px) Image search: [Google]
gnkmJ0z.png
970KB, 805x1075px
post a better looking man

protip: impossible
>>
>>25537902
>rhinoplasty, jaw implants and enough roids to stock a small pharmacy just to look like that and die in your early twenties

There are men who are naturally good looking and they did none of that
>>
File: 65456.jpg (29KB, 324x354px) Image search: [Google]
65456.jpg
29KB, 324x354px
That was easy.

Also I like dinosaurs.
>>
>>25537902
i came senpai
desu desu
>>
>>25537996
Zyzz was natty as fuck
>>
>>25537996
Did he really do all those things?

He had Chad genes his whole life and was a normie, that much is true.
>>
>>25538061
Yes, he admitted to all of them. That's the only thing I liked about him: he never lied about what he did to improve himself

There are a lot of cunts out there who have jaw implants or jaw surgery and take roids who end up lying to people saying shit like "I just have good genetics, lol"
>>
>>25538078
It's too bad he had so much hubris, all the comments he made about being a god got old after a while. He was tall and had a good frame, that doesn't make you a god.
>>
>>25538198
Those comments were ironic. I've read numerous stories about people who met him IRL and they all said he was modest and kind to them
>>
>>25538229
I'm sure he was a real saint
>>
>>25538048
>Zyzz was natty as fuuuuaaarrrrrk

FTFY
>>
File: 1436643077155.jpg (89KB, 706x706px) Image search: [Google]
1436643077155.jpg
89KB, 706x706px
>you will never be a beast without steroids
>the best you can hope for is a lame faggy ripped athletic physique
>you will never be huge
>>
>>25537902

He doesn't look nearly that good these days though.
>>
>>25538048
He posted in roid forums, it is a well known fact he was roiding. There is pictures of him with roids. You can even look up his cycles. He was roiding 6 months into lifting. He also did MDMA (which essentially makes you Zyzz socially for some hours) and coke (which also comes with overblown confidence). All these things made him who he was and all these things was what made him die at fucking 22.
>>
>>25537902
Young stalin
Beautiful
>>
>>25538823
Coke pretty much counteracts the effects of MDMA, kinda like alcohol. MDMA does make you social, but if you're a social retard, you'll simply be a talkative social retard.

MDMA is fun tho
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (93KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
93KB, 1280x720px
>>25537902
is that man the reference model for this game?
>>
>>25538898
>not knowing Zyzz the god
You are literally underage

also yes
>>
File: 1426619120657.jpg (52KB, 590x243px) Image search: [Google]
1426619120657.jpg
52KB, 590x243px
>>25538870
In most cases being talkative is enough to socialize especially if you're good looking. Of course if you are some /pol/tard autist and start rambling about jews that won't help.
I'm pretty much asocial, I took it on the beach and went up to random groups of girls and made jokes at them and walked away after I got bored in 3-4 minutes. One of the groups even shouted after me to call me back, I still walked away because they were dumb and boring basic bitches
>inb4 normie, I'm a 20y KHV
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.