[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who /noreasontolive/ here? When I think about it, literally

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (42KB, 324x322px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 324x322px
who /noreasontolive/ here?

When I think about it, literally nothing would change in this world if I died. Nobody would miss me, etc

No more
>>
Same here OP
A few people would be sad, mainly my father and brother. Otherwise I would be gone by now.
I just want to end it. What is the point
>>
>>25537805
>>25537826
nobody has a reason to live. They also have no reason to die too
>>
/nopurposenoreason/
>>
File: Pepe in the rye.jpg (69KB, 500x584px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe in the rye.jpg
69KB, 500x584px
>>25537805
I got hit with a lot of depressing thoughts today, I had to go into "zen" mode to keep from letting it get in the way of my shitty job. Then it hit me, my life will never get better in any substantial way, ever. There's no real reason to believe so. This is it. I will never have a gf, let alone one I'm attracted to. I will never be talented or smart, I am a born loser. I am tormented by women, especially when they give attention to other guys. I don't blame them, I blame fate I guess, and myself for being me.

Yet I push on. I have to accept I will never get with a woman, and my life will be utterly dissatisfying nomatter what. I am just waiting to die at this point, my life has no purpose, just internal pain.
>>
File: 1451946736995.jpg (4KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1451946736995.jpg
4KB, 320x320px
>>25537805
Going to die tonight. Join me on the other side, OP.
>>
>>25538241
>>25537805
Don't do it, you'll all get to die one way or another, no need to rush it.
>>
File: 1452062747678.gif (1MB, 540x563px) Image search: [Google]
1452062747678.gif
1MB, 540x563px
I gave myself a reason to live. I told myself I needed to be a good person, and to make him happy.
It didn't work, so now i'm back with this mindset again.
>>
Life is ultimately purposeless. We are all Sisyphus, when we reach the top we die and our boulder rolls back down to the next wave. Objectively the only true reason to exist is to reproduce so the cycle can continue.

There is one God and Mohammed is his prophet
>>
Holy shit. Okay yea we are all fucking worthless. Literally nothing you do will ever matter. You could change the world and it wouldn't mean shit. We are a blink on the scale of the cosmos. And that's a good fucking thing too. Nothing matters so you can do anything. Anything you fuckin want. Go get a pack and travel around. Buy a Hooker do some drugs. Your thinking of killing yourself any way right? So then the world is yours. Besides you'd have to have a pretty big fucking ego to think that the universe is paying attention to you.
>>
>>25537805
I have been struggling with these questions. I'm very lonely, I ultimately feel useless and a waste of space. I've thought about suicide multiple times but I don't think I could ever do it.

For me, my life has got better after I joined the church and started exploring my faith.

I recommend studying the bible. Read The Gospel of Luke 15:11-32
>>
File: 8189217812782.jpg (27KB, 628x278px) Image search: [Google]
8189217812782.jpg
27KB, 628x278px
>>25537805
>who /noreasontolive/ here
yes.
>>
>>25537805
>not talented or smart
>5'7 120 lb
>baby faced, look like i'm 17
>people constantly undermine me, push me around, assume I'm incompetent
>working minimum wage
>working class
>never had a father
>went to school with kids who were affluent and had better success that i ever will
>living at home
>single mother fucked me up as a child

i fucking hate myself. i want to die. there is no reason for people like me. life is a cursr
>>
I won't bullshit you and say I recognize you or could miss your posts in particular if you were gone, but I will say I'm glad you're here on /r9k/ OP
>>
File: 2667788989.png (25KB, 2010x2010px) Image search: [Google]
2667788989.png
25KB, 2010x2010px
>>25538485
>life is a cursr
mini-kek
>>
Got a plan, just need to set a date and write a note
>>
File: okayguy.png (64KB, 553x537px) Image search: [Google]
okayguy.png
64KB, 553x537px
>>25537805
I'm absolutely useless. Always was, always will. The only thing really keeps me from killing myself is my mom, but i can see the sadness in her eyes from seeing me being me. I'm the textbook okay guy. I'm so weak and passive I rather die than stand up for myself.
>>
Know how you feel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3HydRGIwt8&feature=youtu.be
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.