[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK Wake up wagecucks, wake up to the clock

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9

File: heehee.png (179KB, 405x406px) Image search: [Google]
heehee.png
179KB, 405x406px
TICK TOCK TICK TOCK

Wake up wagecucks, wake up to the clock

Enjoy your 2 hour commute, slaves

eat shit
>>
Thread is empty, much like your life. Goodbye.
>>
File: 1451901509750.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
1451901509750.png
32KB, 640x400px
This is unnecessary you little shit.
>>
>>25537536
Why does this frog look sickly?
>>
>>25537600
Up too late fucking some wagekuk's wife, whilst becoming an expert in astrophysics and botany

/getting played out guys
>>
>>25537536
I'm going to find you 1 day. I'm going to find you and beat the ever living shit out of you

Not because you are a NEET, but because EVERY fucking day you come on here and post this shitty, toxic thread that does nothing. Absolutely nothing. It's like that fucking banana on /b/. It serves no purpose other than to piss people off and yet you sit there with a shit eating, smug grin on your face as you chuckle how you did it again! You posted the exact same shitty, unoriginal thread over the exact same fucking point for the 100th day in a row now.

Facts don't make you stop.
Logic doesn't make you stop
Holding you to moral standards doesn't make you stop.

You're like a SJW or feminist who's completely sold in their ideas. Only you're sold on being an annoying faggot.

The only thing that you deserve is to get the ever living fuck beat out of you.

Fuck you, ya dumb frog-poster.
>>
Jokes on you, I have no job and haven't gone to sleep yet.
>>
File: tastytears.png (192KB, 732x360px) Image search: [Google]
tastytears.png
192KB, 732x360px
>>25537631
*slurp*

Keep on gushing wagie. Your tears are delicious.
>>
These threads will last as long as posters feel bad about being NEETs -- basically forever.

Honestly, it's well worth the change out of my tax dollars to keep them in their little mommy boxes and away from my freshly-waxed car and freshly-waxed girlfriend.
>>
>>25537718
>waged girlfriend
grouse
might as well have a twink mate
>>
>>25537820
whoops, *waxed gf
>>
>>25537832
I made her wax because she finds it embarrassing. S/M thing.
>>
>>25537536
But I got today off.
>>
File: 1451331009360-r9k.png (198KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1451331009360-r9k.png
198KB, 500x375px
I wish I had a job. I just drink, sleep and eat the cheapest shit I can find in the store. I can't understand how anyone can live with neetbux. After university everything has been shit.

I don't even play games anymore because when I stop playing the depression of doing absolutely nothing productive is killing me. Vacuuming this horrible single room apartment was the only worthwhile thing I have done in a week. Someone plsease come and end my life.
>>
Please sensei; How do I cope with this fucking emptiness when staying in home with nothing to do is killing me? I tought little indoor garden would cheer me up nowdays even that feels pointless as hell because I can never really do anything with it. It was fun for two weeks because I suddenly had fresh herbs daily but when I eat fucking noodles daily it becomes bland no matter how I season them?

I tried to get into dumbster diving but that made my friends hate me. I havent even read a book for a almost half a year! I tried to learn piano but I seem to suck balls in music. I need something to do!!

T.>>25537928
>>
>>25537600
A diet of nothing but tendies and mountain dew, no exercise, no taking showers.
>>
>>25537536
But I'm heading to Vegas for the Consumer Electronics Show. My job is sending me. Have fun doing shit with your life Neetfag.
>>
File: 1447212700024.jpg (109KB, 800x910px) Image search: [Google]
1447212700024.jpg
109KB, 800x910px
Fucked my girl last night. She came hard. Then I came all over her face and mouth. She fucking loved it. Then we cleaned up, and she fell asleep in my arms.

She was as content and in love as a baby.

I work a 35 hour week. Make decent money. I own my own home. I own my own car.

Life is fun.

Life
>>
I have a short commute, and I expect today will be a pretty slow day at the office so I should have some time to watch anime and shitpost here.
>>
>>25537536

Oh yea? Well I just got home an hour ago.. so while you work like a slave, I'll be sleeping. ;)

Then when you are going to bed tonight, I'll be getting up and heading to work lol

Oh well.. pays better than my last job and I have a lot more money now.

My life is still shit though.

have a good day niggers
>>
>>25537928
That's a good start senpai, you vacuumed the apartment, next you'll vacuum and do the dishes and then you might even do some washing. Then you might start doing a light bodyweight routine at home! It's all about making little changes slowly
>>
>>25537631
uh oh, don't get too mad or you'll be late for work!
>>
File: jack in the box.png (87KB, 200x234px) Image search: [Google]
jack in the box.png
87KB, 200x234px
>>25537928

The drinking doesn't help. You can't allow yourself to think that drinking actually makes you feel better.

If you didn't drink for 7 days straight, that would be an amazing accomplishment for you, and I mean that in a good way anon. Stop drinking to feel better, because you know it doesn't do that.

Source: 25 year old night shifter that's putting in more effort than he would care to admit to not wait until 9am for the lq store to open and get something to drink because hes unhappy with his life and also cannot enjoy any of his 300 games on steam.

Dont do it anon.
>>
File: smugwojakindexfinger.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojakindexfinger.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>25537536
This clock will cause wagecucks sensory overload and this >>25537589 is an impostor.
>>
But I begin work at 4pm so i dont need to wake up early.

I will though because I want to go to the shops and buy a brand new chizel set so I can perfect my craftsmenship hobby. Ah perfection, will neets ever know this feeling? Maybe once they unlock all the steam achievments on thei favourite game, but thats about it.
>>
>>25538150
>this is what wage slaves actually pretend to be on the internet.
>>
>>25538150
>oh man you're not living properly unless you have a mortgage, debt, spend 35 hours a week at work and provide for some whore who "totally loves you"
>yeah my life has so much meaning because i fuck this whore constantly and she likes it tha makes me feel validated
>i cant tell you how content i am with anything other than material possetions
>>
File: 1425936651483.jpg (71KB, 363x624px) Image search: [Google]
1425936651483.jpg
71KB, 363x624px
anyone else go out of their way just to make wagefags' days worse?

whenever I'm in a store and have to take a shit, you know i smear that shit all over the stall, throw it on the mirror, in the sink, etc.

some places have those refillable soap things that open at the top. i've pissed into those a lot, like aim my dick upwards and the piss goes in an arc and lands in the soap. one time i put a little shit in there too

this is not a meme, i actually did all the things in this post
>>
>>25538930
I piss on the toilet paper but thats next lvl
>>
>>25538737
>craftsmenship hobby
>>
>>25538762
You realise what this guy described is fucking easy to attain if your not a fat autistic neet retard.
>>
>>25538930

ITS YOU ITS FUCKING YOU GOD DO YOU FUCKING KNOW HOW MUCH I HATE YOU FUCKING TURD GO FUCK YOURSELF IF I SEE YOU IN MY STORE ON MORE GOD DAMN TIME I WILL BEAT YOU BLOODY
>>
>>25538930
I used to, but then I grew up.
>>
>>25537536
>have a telecomuting job
>work from home

LOL i'm like a NEET with a job, a hybrid. Fuck you OP
>>
File: 1426866707885.jpg (76KB, 1024x714px) Image search: [Google]
1426866707885.jpg
76KB, 1024x714px
>>25539032
your anger is wasted, friend, for i am not one, we are many, we are everywhere and nowhere. if you catch one, another will show up to take his place
>>
You know whats ironic and a tad bit sad?
That even through all the almost infinite layers of shitposting by NEETs, somewhere deep in their minds they ACTUALLY think that they can be content/productive/not a kv/not a failure with that kind of life
And I'm fucking glad that the government wastes my money on you.
Because thats a very small amount of money in ratio to all the benefits of having disgusting autists in their room, contained, everyday.
>>
>>25537631
hahah whoa there buddy a little stressed are we? didn't drink enough on your weekend to wash away those wagie blues? sounds like somebody needs a holiday. better ask your boss if you're allowed
>>
>has money in bank account

Get fucked OP
>>
>>25539120
>>That even through all the almost infinite layers of shitposting by NEETs, somewhere deep in their minds they ACTUALLY think that they can be content/productive/not a kv/not a failure with that kind of life

>being paid to meditate all day is a win for those wagekuks.
stay poor and unhappy trying to endlessly better your life
>>
>>25537536
everymorning i have to see this. fuck you
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.