[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

climbing raw a 650m crane

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: nat_nqqj2m3JD11r79k32_500.gif (2MB, 269x318px) Image search: [Google]
nat_nqqj2m3JD11r79k32_500.gif
2MB, 269x318px
what kind of mental exercises do those guys do to not have the shakes up there. Is it some soft of drugs?
Don't tell me they don't care about death and are some kind of edgy nihilists. I bet if one of the r9k tough 'I dont care about death' nihilists go up there they will crap their pants and cry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLDYtH1RH-U
>>
>Russians

They're not on drugs; That would make it even more dangerous.They're just Russian. They've probably been climbing shit their whole lives and any kind of fear of heights is gone.
>>
That does look rather bat shit crazy, however chap above is right about fear of heights going.

Work as a steel erector, when i first started walking beams i would be clipping the harness on every few feet and shuffling along.

After a while the fear goes and you get used to the height, very rarely actually attach the harness these days it just gets in the way.
>>
>>25537348
agreed, aderall might help. (?)
benzos they make you slugish, no way. cocaine makes you jumpy and dancy..
it is just Ruskies-tier.

my jaw clenches and i sweat everytime i see the video..
Also how come and they are not in a dark gulag type of jail in china yet?
Again , espionage level: Russian i guess.
>>
is it also possible they wear low-height parachutes? That would make huge different on growing their balls somehow.
>>
>>25537387
>steel erector
i chuckled. but it sounds cool.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.