[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have a driving test tomorrow >can't drive for shit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 735473246425.gif (296KB, 480x512px) Image search: [Google]
735473246425.gif
296KB, 480x512px
>have a driving test tomorrow
>can't drive for shit
>so nervous I feel like throwing up

How the fuck do I stop this?
>>
Don't go

>orginnn cummnt
>>
>>25536753
I've already paid $100 to do it, I gotta or else I'll get fined
>>
>>25536764
How much is the fine desu?
>>
>>25536700
Why would you waste money on the test if you can't drive yet?
>>
>>25536764
still go, just watch some asmr senpai.
>>
>>25536700
Calm the fuck down. Go over your manouvers, get some sleep and make sure to look before you take a turn.
>>
just go bro
i failed my driving exam two times and got it the third time.my fine was also 100$
>>
>>25536774
Probably a couple of hundred, dunno really
>>
File: RNH1.jpg (53KB, 400x394px) Image search: [Google]
RNH1.jpg
53KB, 400x394px
>>25536700
Sounds like we got a real SPONGE over here
>>
>>25536778
If I don't do it then I have to log another 180 hours driving before I can do it again, and it's taken me 5 years to get to this point
>>
>>25536819
How often do you have lessons? How often do you drive? Is it just now and then spread out over the 5 years?

You need an intensive course. If you take breaks, you forget.
>>
>>25536801
Be careful and watch the road senpai
It's not too bad desu
>>
>>25536700
Learn how to drive before you start driving maybe
>>
>>25536847
I can only drive when I'm home, and that's inbetween uni semesters, so maybe like 2 weeks I get before I have to go back and up there I can't drive because of no car and no supervisor

If I don't pass this test by this year I have to do it all again

And I never have lessons
>>
>know handsignals
Self explanatory

>know how to back up like a normal person
Pick one point that intersects the bottom of the window. To back up straight just focus on keeping that point where it is, as long as you have the basics down you will be able to do it well.

>3 point turn
self explanatory, if you can't do this you're fucked.

>parallel parking
Easier than it seems, also the instructor will probably give you some leeway. Pull up to the car in front so that your mirrors are even with about a foot in between. Turn the wheel all the way to the right and start backing up. Once your car's middle is pretty much even with the back left corner of the other car straighten the wheel. Keep backing up until your right mirror is about where the other cars license plate is, and then turn the wheel left. Obviously you have to watch out for touching the other car but there is a method that will at least pass the test.

Most instructors aren't out to fuck you, if you show competence on the road you'll be fine. Also, make sure to seem confident, driving is all about not being a pussy. Pussies cause accidents.

I had my instructor start asking me the different activities in fucking spanish because he was a massive cunt who could tell I would pass within the first few parts of the test. Just hope you don't get one of those assholes.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.